What's new

Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

superx

Veteran
Nirvana seeds have been selling quality seeds for many many moons, also very reasonable prices with excellent after sales service when needed, have never been let down and have also come across some really nice gems in their packets over the years.

JimmiP

Oooh free seeeds! I would have to say Seedsman is my favorite breeder from that list. A good friend of mine has been having great results with the strains he has received from them. Would love to give any of these a go in the grow room.

FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING, until January 1st and being able to grow legally in Illinois! Wooooooooowhooooo!!!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the regulars. Sensi, Sweet Seeds, and Seedsman have done me well.:tiphat:

MedFaced

My favorite breeder this year is Seedsman. They offer up some great genetics at a much lower price margin than others.

AleksandraBLAZE

Thanks The Vault and all the breeders company for this holidaze giveaway💚🌱.
For me, the breeder company of this year is Barney’s Farm, for their Cali collection, and their latest strain Tropicanna Banana, freshly added to the Cali Collection, which I have not yet had the chance to discover.

CimbaKat

Atm, running autos, gotta be mephisto genetics. Chemdoggin was bonkers, insane chemdog nose. SODK was incredible, very organe and soury. The White Train was seriously good meds. Triangle Kush Auto was no joke, narcotic. Ripley OG was great daytime meds. Same with Fantasmo Express. Skywalker OG is stupid powerful. All good for PTSD and all done around 70 to 75 days. Helped me get meds in less than 100 days when i just moved to a legal state.. big fan. Top shelf smoke, can hang with any photoperiods.

mack 10

Veteran
Bodhi. He just had as the touch.
Tigers milk and Gojii OG.

On a side note, I actually got some Gojii Berry's the other day so I finally know what Goji smells like...lmao

Dkeif

I'll have to say Barney's, as they are the only one I've had the pleasure of using.
But now that IL. is legal, I hope to broaden my horizons! Happy New Year!

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Even if I love regs seeds, Female Seeds has gems in their strains this year; so Female Seeds for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts