What's new

Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

M

mrghost

Brothers Grimm Seeds for true breeding and spreading knowledge about breeding and genetics.

NCJeff

My favorite breeder for 2019 is Fastbuds had amazing results with there Gorilla Glue and Zkittles ,The skittles was so good I ran the rest of the pack as soon as I harvested the first ones I grew,then bought 2 more 5 packs and have 2 of them growing right now, Thanks for the chance George and the entire The Vault team Have a Merry Christmas

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Barney Farms, because they are simply the best!
Merry x-mas and happy new year to all.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
my favorite in 2019 was Haze Special from KCBRAINS

and why ?
effect :Very strong Head; Uplifting; Relaxing; Psychedelic; Body; Calming high without couchlock
taste : Sour; Spicy; Herbs; Pepper; Basilicum; Thyme; Hashish; Bitter; Chemical; Medicine; Metal and a strong hint of Neviles Haze in the background
it is a blast from the past, you will know if tasted the silver hazes around 2001

attachment.php

Last edited:

Conan420

Favorite Breeder

Favorite Breeder

My favorite breeder is Barneys Farm. I got a strain called vanilla kush from them and it is the strongest indica I have experienced. Very hashy with notes of pepper and sandalwood. This was the perfect "KNOCK me DOWN" strain with beautiful after effects reminiscent of adolescent arcade confusion. You know, the feeling that all colors are brighter and more vivid brought to life by every accompanying bell and whistle with wonderful surprises around every turn. I don't always order seeds but when I do, its from Barney's Farm.

Theicescator

I already tried posting this but I can’t find it, so I’ll try again! Barney’s Farm is my favorite Breeder because they have more information on their seeds and their genes!

GGNo2

Merry Christmas all, Barneys farm for me too. Love the gorilla zkittlez that I'm about to chop, fits description as expected.

clearheaded

have to say fav is "FEMALE SEEDS" for there continued support of the community AND working their original lines! and not just S1s or femmed crosses of elites!

thannks for the contest #thevault

Saro01

Latest posts

Latest posts