What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's green and it has a hole in the middle (600w)

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Love seeing micro growers blow shit up! How is the effect of the TWxPD SN? She really looks like a strain that takes well to the vert. More pics man!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:faint: Hehehe not so micro anymore bruz :good:
I like this pic of the dankness walls, awesome job mate :D
picture.php

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Thanks all! I feel terrible for not visiting sooner. I feel worse because I didn't take any pics of the round after that. It really surprised me. Same setup but it was overgrown and largely untrained and I only watered every 3 days, but I came just shy of 1gpw.

I think I said that was going to be the last grow in this room, but I changed my mind, it's gonna be firing up again soon enough. Might even have some explosive new additions soon too. :)

Hey Catman, thanks mate. Yeah the micro growing gives you a good foundation to expand into full scale I think. It encourages efficiency. The Trainwreck x Princess Diesel seems like pretty strong smoke to me. It's all I've smoked for the last, ummmm, whenever I stopped growing that bagseed. It stinks to high heaven and is sort of known as "that stinky stuff" by friends. So beyond just being great smoke, it stands out and is different to the usual.

I don't really know how to describe the smoke other than strong. I just never seem to feel like "hmmm that last rip just didn't do the job". It always does the job. :)

Thanks to all for looking in. I'll probably draw curtains on this thread unless anyone else has anything to say! :wave:

immaculate

Glad to see you around again man! Hiatus for awhile, no? Last time I saw one of your gigs it was much smaller! Congrats on the upgrade!

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cheers Immaculate! Yeah there's just some issues because I've got to get a few tradespeople in the house to do stuff over the next few months. I've got a large batch of seedlings happening now, a few inches tall. They have to be flowered around the end of this month, no choice. Then after they flower, the workers will come in.

The plan is to raise the awesome new fem strains I got today (Thanks to all involved! Not sure how verbose I'm permitted to be at this point so I'll keep it all under wraps until the big day), so when the final work on the house has been done, I will have some great sized new strains ready to go straight into flower. I plan to achieve this by having a very simple veg area that is basically a few cfl lamps, so I can shift the plants into the forest during the daytime when the workers are here, and not have to pack up/setup a whole veg setup each day and night.

To be honest about the hiatus, I've been learning a lot in other fields, including computer security type stuff and it freaked me the fook out. I deleted most of my online accounts and got re-acquainted with Linux & good security practices and feel a lot safer now. :) Another issue is that I'm on the world's most expensive internet plan, so all the weed pics burns through my bandwidth allowance, lol. Thanks bud, peace out.

Edit: I have no idea why it's double posting.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks all! I feel terrible for not visiting sooner. I feel worse because I didn't take any pics of the round after that. It really surprised me. Same setup but it was overgrown and largely untrained and I only watered every 3 days, but I came just shy of 1gpw.

I think I said that was going to be the last grow in this room, but I changed my mind, it's gonna be firing up again soon enough. Might even have some explosive new additions soon too. :)

Hey Catman, thanks mate. Yeah the micro growing gives you a good foundation to expand into full scale I think. It encourages efficiency. The Trainwreck x Princess Diesel seems like pretty strong smoke to me. It's all I've smoked for the last, ummmm, whenever I stopped growing that bagseed. It stinks to high heaven and is sort of known as "that stinky stuff" by friends. So beyond just being great smoke, it stands out and is different to the usual.

I don't really know how to describe the smoke other than strong. I just never seem to feel like "hmmm that last rip just didn't do the job". It always does the job. :)

Thanks to all for looking in. I'll probably draw curtains on this thread unless anyone else has anything to say! :wave:
All I can say is Holy Fracking Shit that gear is strong, I am very fortunate enough to of had a smoke of the TW x PD of scrubs, and 1 measly joint which I didn't finish knocked me for 6 and 5hrs later can still feel stoned as a mutt but fully functional with a wide arsed grin the whole time. I got great pain relief from the smoke with my bloody back pains as well, so Top Notch Job Scrubs you knocked it outta the park brother :good:

mrsmall

Hey thanks for this post,
i really enjoyed reading it and what a great result!

I just started my first vertical
hope it goes as well as yours
cheers

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Hey thanks all! B00mster, always an honour, bud. There's not much more fun in life than meeting another ICer for a friendly toke!

Good luck mrsmall. It's really worth it. :wave:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
All I can say is Holy Fracking Shit that gear is strong, I am very fortunate enough to of had a smoke of the TW x PD of scrubs, and 1 measly joint which I didn't finish knocked me for 6 and 5hrs later can still feel stoned as a mutt but fully functional with a wide arsed grin the whole time. I got great pain relief from the smoke with my bloody back pains as well, so Top Notch Job Scrubs you knocked it outta the park brother :good:
You hear that 'Pops'?? He says he likes your Trainwreck Princess! Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well... your seeds have helped a lot of people around here. They've turned out to be some really vibrant and healthy bitches. :D :thank you:

Awesome run there Scrubs. :)
I sure hope you seeded some of that, to keep those genetics running around that island. lol

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

nerd4life

cool turnout scrubninja. I'm about to start my first vert grow I see you got a sexy yield outta your grow. you think the long veg played a part in that. I'm a fan of over vegging but a grower I know personally gives me a lot of heat for over vegging.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Hi nerd4life. Ya know, I have no explanation why the yield increased this last time, as I think I mentioned. They often went 3 days between drinks, and went to that super light dry pot state, especially with the mostly perlite mix. They grew very close to the bulb, scorching some. I'd have called it a day if I'd got 12 oz from it,so it was quite a nice surprise at the end. (I'm terrible at judging weight pre-harvest)

I really aim for "just right" with the veg, in any grow. I don't really time it or anything, I just take as long as they need to get there. My veg times are not really typical though because I have a very strange veg room, and there's always < 100w of old, tired CFLs and fluoro tubes. Apart from a tiny weak pc fan blowing the air around, I don't even have a fan in there.

That probably sounds a bit odd, but I dunno, it just seems to work. But yeah, I'm thinking the over-vegging was better than under-vegging this time, for sure!

Well, it's late here but all the nice words have got me keen to resurrect this thread with some photos. I'll get onto it. Bye!

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cripes. I didn't see the posts before nerd4life.

Cheers all :) yeah it's pretty good gear alright! Pops is alright with me. I wish I knew more of the story behind him and the seeds. Is there even a story to tell? Who knows, but if there is, it needs telling. :)

Yeah the ones I'm raising now are the F2s I made, HS. Looking pretty good for the way I treat em :tongue: Pics one day soon.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
All I know is that Pops was last working on hybridizing hemp to produce CBD rich strains for his son's MS.

He had a whole bunch of legit clones running and hit them all with pollen from a great Princess Diesel male plant. The trainwreck was supposedly the Arcata cut, never be sure now. He dispersed the seeds to a number of folks and disappeared from the boards.

Hope that helps. :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

D

DeftoneSmoker

Very nice job big man!!!! You should do a coliseum grow next in there. I built a perp cab today and pics soon! hope all is well for ya bro, talk at ya soon

Latest posts

Latest posts