What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's a Lonely Lifestyle

k-grower

See for me, marijuana is no different a moral proposition as was slavery.

Now while I am sure the people who operated the underground railroad or smuggled jews out of Nazi Germany were afraid of being caught aiding the enemy and being killed, they have more conviction in what they were doing than they than had regard for their own lives.

That is the extent of my relation with this plant, I have the proofs to prove the impact and justify the civil disobedience.

I do not anguish right or wrong, my moral compass is set, and it is set to a universal destination, one that is not deniable on humanistic terms.

Persecute me for doing what is right, the universe will hold me up throughout, it has gotten me to here.

I will tell you this, that I stopped projecting a them versus us mentality with the world around me to get there, something that was tough to do because it was internal.
jiFfM.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Are you saying your on the same level as the underground railroad cuase you grow dope Weird? I got a buddy who thinks like that.turns out he's an idiot

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its worth it .. no nagging and a smelly female is a good thing ...if I want anything I go out.. I come home to no drama and freedom to do whatever the fuck I want..yeehaw

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See for me, marijuana is no different a moral proposition as was slavery.

Now while I am sure the people who operated the underground railroad or smuggled jews out of Nazi Germany were afraid of being caught aiding the enemy and being killed, they have more conviction in what they were doing than they than had regard for their own lives.

You should probably reread your posts before pressing "Submit Reply".

E

ej2012usa

To all the newbies who are intrested in growing,,trimming,,ect..listen up,this will ensure that NO dispenserys will take advantage of you ,,or manipulate you because your,NEW and excited.Some places are foreal.but most of them are only out to make money off you and spit you out..DESPENSERYS know your just happy to be a part of something larger then youself,especially ,good cannabis,,thay will promise you everything you ask for,in return a copy of your recommandation and valid id,,this allows them to grow more plants once thay have let you go,,,you will Never find success on cragslist,unless your doing the scamming,,i spent 8 days in the mountains helping a dispensery move 3,,,99 plant grow sites,,100 yards OF soil,,i T was one of the hardest jobs i ever did,,thay said we will cover all the food,,after the first day of work,thay tried to take us to ampm for some FOOD,i said,wait a miniute,,im not some freaken tweaker who can eat ANYTHING,,im an athlete,,here doing you a favor,i need nurishments,,water,,friut,,real food,or im out of here,,from that day foward,,it was real food,,you must set your standards,from the very begenning,or thay will assume your just another desperate tweaker,, or squater,,just looking for a free meal,and free high,..this is in CALIFORNIA,,real voltures,and cut throats out here,i wish i could expose every one,,but Thats gonna just causa haters,,to come after me,,so please ask questions,detalied,and spacific,,how much do i get paid,,when,,,how long is a full days work,,ect,,thay will string you along everyday with promise that DONT EXIST,WOMAN especially,,ive seen some BEAUTIFUL woman come in with LOTS of GROWING talent and experience,only to have their dreams smashed by some pig only trying to get in their pants,woman are better GROWERS then men,,its only because woman get so discouraged,and fed up bieng over runned,by know it all men who NEVER give them a chance,your time is here ladies,,show this sausage fest ,what your made of,,,lol,,,,HAPPY GROWING,,

E

ej2012usa

Watch out for TRIMMING SCAMS,,,some places,will have you trim for hours,, and say its not going to work out,give you a little weed and send you on your way,and sell all the trim you did,,,,or say their 20 or 50 grams short,,now you owe them free trimming untill you pay back the imagianry grams thay said thay were short,,If you see more then 15 to 20,people,all with imaninary responsibilitys,,their only their to be present oN the,property,,for LEGAL reasons,,and most Dont even know it,,its not a collective,,,collectives Dont distribute to ANYBODY behind closed doors, the sad part is these people have REAL disabilities,and the dispenserys SINGLE out the ones thay know thay can manipulate,, so remmember,,i f you are sick or ill,,dispenserys know it,or you wouldnt be their,,and you are fair game,,to be subject to lies,theft,abuse,,ect,,and thay will look you in the eyes and swear,it wasent them,or your in good hands,,or,,just stick around it will get better,,,RUN,,,,.HAPPY GROWING.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
If the grower was Caitlyn Jenner, who would be the risk then?
everyone at risk then... them bitches put him/her over the edge..karcrashians did it to poor bruce...yeehaw..he was getting jealous and needed some serious publicity...poor delusional guy

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol! SCAME ME 20 to 50 grams cause its supposedly short? Yeah I'd like to see someone try that on me.not gonna happen.and if it does happen to someone, tell them to fuck off! Fucking trim scammers! Lol

DarthFader1

Veteran
Subbed.

This has been a recurring topic for me over the past few years, somebody said winter time is the worst and i agree, wintertime is really tough for me too. Ive been enjoying most of the responses keep them coming :) except....

SHITHAWK420 every single post of yours in this thread has been negative poison, and the finnish guy sheeesh stop talking pal

darth

E

ej2012usa

Every GROWER knows theirs always going to be a small lose,,5 or 10 grams,,ect..just cutting the leaves you could see particals and small bits flying everywhere,,the key to being a great trimmer,,is,,always trying to keep the lose UNDER 5 grams,,a pound,,once i trimmed 2 pounds and only lost 3 grams of access,,Thats how you do it,,i trim inside a large bag,to catch as much trim as possible.,, i also no longer trim for anyone,,im retired,,i only trim my own,,,last year it took my son and i 3 weeks to trim 4 plants,,yes my 16 year old son,,who earned a gaming computer for his efforts,,keep it in the family if possible,, i tryed to help a friend ,,with 4 kids no job,,his girlfriend worked while he watched the kids,i have him some clones from my personel stash,,thinking,this guy could really use sombody to get him started with growing,,so i set him up,,10 clones free,,i said this will ensure your kids will have a decent christmas,(did i mention my clones of SOMARI sell for 85$ a pop at dispenserys out here),,anyways,just 2 weeks after,giving him those clones,,him and his girlfriend had an argument,and she decided to kill all the clones i gave them,,it was over 5,000,$worth of cup winning clones,,,,,you cant help people who Dont want to help themselves,people like that will jeperdize your entire grow,after that,,i tryed to grow a few plants for them on my property,untill his girlfriend got mad and said im tellin g everybody you have plants at so in so house,after that ,,i shut it down,went of the grid,,still off the grid,,,,kids or no kids,,all it does is bring negative energy,,around your plants,,and disrupts your fungshway vibe,,,any extra attention is negative attention,,,theirs people like that are who are willing to have you lose everything just because your joe shmos friend ,,or trying to help some one out of a situation,,so dum,,thats why kids today,are lost,,because theirs always watching other people hurt each other or take advantage of someone over money,,the children began to believe Thats normal behavior,,and repeat it..its their loss,,HAPPY GROWING..

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously, have some compassion for others brains and eyes. Use the bloody Enter button. I don't think I've read one of your posts. Slow down when you type and separate sentagraphs into readable paragraphs with complete sentences.

k-grower

Subbed.

This has been a recurring topic for me over the past few years, somebody said winter time is the worst and i agree, wintertime is really tough for me too. Ive been enjoying most of the responses keep them coming :) except....

SHITHAWK420 every single post of yours in this thread has been negative poison, and the finnish guy sheeesh stop talking pal

darth

darthfader: there is always some guy who thinks he owns the place and orders people around - how about i say YOU to stop whining about other responses an let people have their opinion and post it.
i did not enjoy your post at all it´s negative and attack against other´s in this conversation, so as you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this topic . please do fuck off, probably no one will miss you as you leave.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts