What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It looks like J Sessions is getting his way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i feel your pain,,,,,
sorry i missed all your hidden meanings .....
city of london police force lol,,,,,and?
you are one for tying yourself in knots! but as one of the evil elite English who run your country i am off to have a cup of Earl Gray,,thats tea not a soul singer old chap,,
Good evening Mr Anslinger jnr

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
always sad when people can't have civil discussions and make their points without insulting the ones they are trying to convince. you think insulting people will make them read your out of context copy pasted bs? i gave you many chances to stay on topic and stop the insults, you response to my patience has been more insults, no conversation can be held like this. back to the topic at hand:

Easy7

Veteran
How is the political fight for cannabis in the UK?

Not so good right now in the states as all can see. It's heart breaking on every level to see what the administration is doing. Can't wait to see Trump declare the wars won right before the nuclear holocaust. Just like old Bush jr, Trump style!

This administration could be the end of the America as we know it. That could be great, or very dangerous. What comes next is up to those that survive.

trippn

I'm not talking about the 'city of London.' I'm talking about the City of London, i.e. the corporation which is its own independent city-state with its own government and police force, answering to no-one, least of all your beloved German queen. Same as the Vatican.....same as Washington D.C. You seem to know nothing of this.

*TRUTH BOMB*

log roller FOR PRESIDENT!!!

and before I get berated for continuing an " irrelevent" discussion, logroller is on point, albeit in a very hard to grasp manner.

The US of A definitely still answers to the German Queen. Love when someone catches that!.

It may not be direct rule, but Sessions is definitely answering to the Crown. In reality, we only escaped British rule for a short number of years.

All of this could have been avoided of course, if Bernie Sanders would have been elected.

....Maybe next time.

Kankakee

David Kopel, an adjunct professor of constitutional law at the University of Denver and research director of the Independence Institute, said Sessions’ announcement is sending a shock wave across Colorado, which not only changed its laws, but amended its state constitution to legalize pot. As of July, the state had brought in $505 million in cannabis-related taxes and fees since sales officially began in 2014. Altogether, marijuana sales in North America totaled some $6.7 billion in 2016. Before Sessions’ announcement, experts predicted the U.S. market might reach $50 billion by 2026. To say this is an established industry with thousands of people and livelihoods depending on it would be an understatement.

“This is a direct betrayal of President Trump’s campaign promise, which he made in Colorado,” Kopel told TAC on Thursday. He pointed to the chill this would put on businesses, landlords, and particularly banks that are still hesitant to work with cannabis clients, despite the millions of legal dollars changing hands.

While the federal government doesn’t have the resources to go after every business or cultivator, he noted, “It only takes a few prosecutions to destroy the legal industry in a given state. In fact, they don’t even need to convict, they just need to start sending threatening letters to landlords.”

http://www.theamericanconservative....arijuana-prosecution-gardner-murkowski-trump/

Kankakee

Gonzales v. Raich (previously Ashcroft v. Raich), 545 U.S. 1 (2005),[1] was a decision by the United States Supreme Court ruling that under the Commerce Clause of the US Constitution, Congress may criminalize the production and use of homegrown cannabis even if states approve its use for medicinal purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzales_v._Raich

Wendull C.

Veteran
Shit, they criminalized corn grown and consumed by a private citizen due to it violating the commerce clause. Thats just oneoff the top of my head. The comerce claus has been abused to give the feds unlimited power they were never meant to obtain. Like the endangered species act. Or the antiquities act that is allowing feds to lock up millions of acres that belong to us, the American people.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Shit, they criminalized corn grown and consumed by a private citizen due to it violating the commerce clause. Thats just oneoff the top of my head. The comerce claus has been abused to give the feds unlimited power they were never meant to obtain. Like the endangered species act. Or the antiquities act that is allowing feds to lock up millions of acres that belong to us, the American people.
Try selling some raw milk.

herbgreen

Veteran
sessions, spell it backwards... and remove three of the 's' characters

And you get noise

noise

noun
sound, especially of a loud, harsh, or confused kind:
deafening noises.
a sound of any kind:
to hear a noise at the door.
loud shouting, outcry, or clamor.
a nonharmonious or discordant group of sounds.
an electric disturbance in a communications system that interferes with or prevents reception of a signal or of information, as the buzz on a telephone or snow on a television screen.
Informal. extraneous, irrelevant, or meaningless facts, information, statistics, etc.:
The noise in the report obscured its useful information.
Informal. rumor or gossip, especially slander.
Usually, noises. Informal. a statement or utterance that hints at or expresses a feeling or intention, especially without action being taken:
There’s been some angry noise about the new curriculum. He’s making noises to the press about running for mayor. We’re hearing sympathetic noises from many countries, but haven't received any concrete offers of assistance.

verb (used with object), noised, noising.
to spread, as a report or rumor; disseminate (usually followed by about or abroad):
A new scandal is being noised about.
verb (used without object), noised, noising.
to talk much or publicly.
to make a noise, outcry, or clamor.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*TRUTH BOMB*

log roller FOR PRESIDENT!!!

and before I get berated for continuing an " irrelevent" discussion, logroller is on point, albeit in a very hard to grasp manner.

The US of A definitely still answers to the German Queen. Love when someone catches that!.

It may not be direct rule, but Sessions is definitely answering to the Crown. In reality, we only escaped British rule for a short number of years.

All of this could have been avoided of course, if Bernie Sanders would have been elected.

....Maybe next time.

And when our Prince marries an American,,,,
its there for the taking,,,,,again:biggrin:
our little island is so,so,very powerful!,,,not,,,,
i have New England when we share it out,,,,,
So Sessions is run by the Queen and the Royal Family,,,,
wish i was smoking whatever your smoking,,,,,:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah yes,,,the lizard peeps,,,
listened to David Icke,,,,,
he could be wrong?,,he could be right?,,,,
cheers Johnny Lydon,,,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
And now a little musical interlude.
944s just reminded me of a song by a band called 'Public Image Limited' fronted by John Lydon (who gave me a t-shirt years ago).

So here is a link to the song, and the kinda minimalistic but poignant lyrics, which seem kinda apt in this thread right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7JSic1DtM

RISE

I could be wrong I could be right
I could be black I could be white
I could be white I could be black
Your time has come your second skin
The cost so high the gain so low
Walk through the valley
The written work is a lie
May the road rise with you
I could be right I could be wrong
They put a hot wire to my head
Cos of the things I did and said
And made these feelings go away
Model citizen in every way
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Cost so high the gain so low
Walk through the valley
The written word is a lie
Could be wrong-
They put a hot wire to my head
A model citizen in every way
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Walk through the valley
The written word is a lie
Could be wrong-
The put a hot wire to my head
A model citizen in every way
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Jeff Sessions is a reptilian man!

now everything makes sense, smoking weed makes you resistant to the reptilian over lords mind control powers.

also did you know, the Queen of UK is the über reptilian boss on planet earth. don't you see her wrinkles? thats her reptile skin showing through with age, made to look like normal aging wrinkles. :D

also notice the eyes, fixed stare of contempt for the hoipolloi, roflmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts