What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It looks like J Sessions is getting his way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
You are absolutely right dude... and everything you say is absolutely true.... in your world.

My world isn't that bad, LMAO.

And, based upon the anger in your posts, if you are not currently on serious medication, you should be. If you are currently on medication, tell your doctor that a perfect stranger told you your meds need adjusted.

How

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Stay on track man... this thread is about the AG...

It's gettin' deep in here folks, time for me to grab my hip waders outta the closet...

Attachments

• bullshit meter.gif
    bullshit meter.gif
    85.5 KB · Views: 17
M

moose eater

roller, I get your anger. but calling others fools likely won't help them to see some of the valid points you've raised.

doggie, weed hasn't -really- done anything to Sessions. Sessions HAS really done stuff to those who use weed. One is an aggressor, and the other is a plant, or people who use a plant.

There's some -major- differences in degree of offense against humanity. Sessions actions make him an offender against humanity and freedom/self-determination. Weed, and those who use it, are not inherently victimizing anyone's freedom in the way that Sessions and his cohorts have..

Relativism has very real limitations in reality.

Even Christ drove the money changers from the Temple with his staff. Sometimes saying, "Fuck you!!" to the right recipient is OK.. Really.

Easy7

Veteran
I don't think sessions feels emotions like hate all that strongly. It's their love for the old days that are long gone and were lies and delusions. Post world war 2 delusions that went to shit.

It was not reality then or ever but only in the mind of many. The smart people could see through that. So people blamed commies, or the hippies, or whatever they did not identify as or with.

The problem is people like sessions are afraid of their nature and the nature of man. Fight nature and it fights back. They have yet to learn and really grasp that here on planet Earth.

M

moose eater

I don't think sessions feels emotions like hate all that strongly. It's their love for the old days that are long gone and were lies and delusions. Post world war 2 delusions that went to shit.

It was not reality then or ever but only in the mind of many. The smart people could see through that. So people blamed commies, or the hippies, or whatever they did not identify as or with.

The problem is people like sessions are afraid of their nature and the nature of man. Fight nature and it fights back. They have yet to learn and really grasp that here on planet Earth.

Sessions subscribes to a bill of goods based in fear and ignorance, and either lacks the ability or motivation to assess that foundation more carefully. And 80+ years of nearly unlimited funding for bogus propaganda hasn't helped. Nor has his roots where racism is concerned.

"Marijuana will make Black men want to rape white women..." Yadda yadda yadda... Testimony that today would rightfully have the testifier driven out on a rail, sporting tar and feathers, and should. But in the 30s, many ignorant folks pretending to be wise, listened intently to such bullshit, as though it was some sort of insightful gospel.

In my view, just like the lower ranking Nazis who helped to exterminate Jews and others, then claimed they were under orders as a defense, he lacks innocence, has aided in the destruction of others lives, seemingly without a care in the world, whether he 'hates' or not.

I view cold-blooded evil in a more harsh light than I view those who succumb to a moment of passion. Sessions, and those like him, in my mind, holds a place as the former, not the latter. A cold-blooded twit, completely removed from any sense of wrong-doing for his actions.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, one more uneducated extremist moron on my "ignore" list, lol. it could be disheartening to see folks that SHOULD be pulling together trying to divide us instead if one could not see the big picture falling into place. but there have ALWAYS been witless assholes, and there always will be. they are like barking dogs racing along the road, raging at folks in cars that have somewhere to go. you cannot waste your time trying to keep dogs from barking if you expect to get where you are going...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You are absolutely right dude... and everything you say is absolutely true.... in your world.

My world isn't that bad, LMAO.

And, based upon the anger in your posts, if you are not currently on serious medication, you should be. If you are currently on medication, tell your doctor that a perfect stranger told you your meds need adjusted.

How

:woohoo:

Easy7

Veteran
It's funny and sad and stupid when someone throws around the 'medication insult'.

That's a good bit of what we are arguing about. Cognitive liberty. What I am saying is that the current GOP are old school rascist bible bangers that want their crusades victory back.

America was never born free unless you fit a certain and very specific archetype. Everyone suscribes to some brainwashing program or another, but no ones free.

There will be changes.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Wow!
log roller slowly step away from the computer,,sit down, roll a spliff and chill brother,,,,:tiphat:
All that anger and resentment is very unhealthy and will eat you up,,,,,,
Hate is such a very strong and misused word,,,,,s2

Easy7

Veteran
Hate is a short word for misguided passion. Unrealized affection. Usually born out of fear.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i have no problem with Sessions being called evil, what i have a problem with is connecting it to race and insulting other members for their opinions. including being insulted myself for doing my job which is to enforce the rules here; no racism, no insulting other members and no trolling threads with off topic rants.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Damn, dude. Does the word MANIC mean anything to ya? LMAO

Relax chief. We all agree with you. All is good. We will all work on selling pot to overthrow the government and torture Mr Sessions to death.

Easy boy, easy.

Damn, hope this guy left his bow and arrow at home.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, just pop a percoset and chill, everything will be right as rain. See the long post above for the long explanation of why your comment is yet another example of the typical American mentality.

Thanks for that but i am just an old Anglo Saxon so impossible to have an American Mentality not being American an that,,,,
English mentality yes,,uncle lives in a 15th century cottage,,:)
and Gauis is also European,,,,,,read first before you engage the keyboard dear boy!

Meanwhile at the CDC, they're preparing for nuclear war. But don't listen to the crazy extremist conspiracy theorist who is telling you that World War 3 is happening right now, exactly according to plan, brought to you by the same shitbags who want to keep weed illegal. That guy is crazy and probably just needs to be medicated. Just go to the voting booth and submit your ballot, citizen. When the current shitbags leave office, the next generation of shitbags will make things better. Trust us.

https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2018/January2018.htm

Thanks for that but i am just an old Anglo Saxon so impossible to have an American Mentality not being American an that,,,,

On the contrary; the "American mentality" of which I speak is one and the same as the Anglo-Saxon mentality.

Who comprises the 'Eastern Establishment', centered around Massachusetts, which has ruled this nation with an iron fist from the beginning, and perpetrated all of the evil I speak of? Are they sons and daughters of Scots, Welsh, or Irish?

What do you know about the "City of London" and its role in world affairs? You are ruled by the exact same psychopaths as we are. And it's your acquiescence to their evil, your "just pop a pill and forget about it" mentality, which allows them to get away with everything they plan.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know a shitload about the city of London,,living in and around it for 53 years gives me some insight old boy!,,,
i dont recall asking you to pop a pill but i did advise you to smoke a spliff,,,
please dont make untrue/misleading statements,,,
you let yourself down and come across as a tad stupid,,,,,,
now i say again,,slowly step away from the keyboard and smoke a nice spliff of cannabis flowers,,,
very re-assuring to know that our tiny island in the English channel controls the USA lol,lol,NOT,,,,s2

i know a shitload about the city of London,,living in and around it for 53 years gives me some insight old boy!,,,

Apparently you know nothing, 'old boy.'

I'm not talking about the 'city of London.' I'm talking about the City of London, i.e. the corporation which is its own independent city-state with its own government and police force, answering to no-one, least of all your beloved German queen. Same as the Vatican.....same as Washington D.C. You seem to know nothing of this.

i dont recall asking you to pop a pill but i did advise you to smoke a spliff,,,
please dont make untrue/misleading statements,,,
There is nothing untrue or misleading about my statement. One suggestion is just as useless as the other. 'Just smoke a spliff guv' is the exact same thing as 'just take a pill bro.' That's your solution the the world's problems--just take more drugs?

you let yourself down and come across as a tad stupid,,,,,,
Funny, if I'm so stupid then why do so many people agree with what I'm saying, based on rep comments? Maybe you're the one who's stupid. On second thought, there's no 'maybe' about it.

now i say again,,slowly step away from the keyboard and smoke a nice spliff of cannabis flowers,,,
And I say again: you are a blind fool.

very re-assuring to know that our tiny island in the English channel controls the USA lol,lol,NOT,,,,s2
The same psychopaths who control England control the USA as well. They are all under the control of the same people. I don't expect you to understand or believe that though. You're too dedicated to being part of the problem, rather than acknowledging truth and becoming a part of the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.