What's new

It is gay to name your plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

antimatter

Veteran
Whats wrong with gay? feels good you know.

gaytest2.jpg

antimatter

Veteran
HAahaha what tripped your shit Gramps?
You Big D's Big Gay Lover or somethin?

I wasnt talking tuff, i said Id give you 50 which means 50 foot of distance, I dont talk tough on the Inet, my E-dick is already too big to stuff back in my i-pants

besides i dont engage in altercations w/ the elderly or the gay so once again your outta luck guys(gays)

I just pounded your ass its bleeding now k thx bye. :)

greenhead

Veteran
Even though I had the name "gay" in the thread title, it wasn't my intention for this thread to turn into a discussion about cocksuckers and whatnot, with petty insults being exchanged.

It was supposed to be about the psychology behind the naming of plants, and why some people rename their strains and give them confusing names, which makes for a confusing grow journal.

Please start another thread if people wish to talk about cocks and who is actually gay or not gay.

:smokey:

real food

antimatter if you look like your avatar, id have to say Sir may I please have another

gay is way better than waht the kids use today which I will only abbreviate... D B

whiterabbit9

Veteran
Even though I had the name "gay" in the thread title, it wasn't my intention for this thread to turn into a discussion about cocksuckers and whatnot, with petty insults being exchanged.

It was supposed to be about the psychology behind the naming of plants, and why some people rename their strains and give them confusing names, which makes for a confusing grow journal.

then maybe you should learn a new word

:smokeit:

:)

Now first of all, I don't mean gay in a homosexual kind of way, like Perez Hilton or some other asshat like that, I mean gay as in weird or strange.

Everybody has their own techniques and if somebody currently gives names to their plants, then go right ahead and keep on doing it. I'm not trying to change anybody's habits, I'm just offering my two cents on something which I find to be peculiar.

People give names to their kids and to their pets, that I can understand, but I always find it strange when I read some grow journal and somebody has given names to their plants (Jane, Mary, Lisa), as if they were adopted and a part of the family.

Why would somebody personalize something that often gets tortured while it is alive (Supercropping, Nute-burn, starvation etc.), and something that will most likely be killed and destroyed after it is harvested?

If I'm growing 3 Northern Light Plants for example, I'd probably just call them Northern Lights #1, Northern Lights #2, Northern Lights #3. I certainly wouldn't call them Jane, Mary and Lisa.

It's weird to read stuff like - Today I fed Jane and I broke Mary's stem in two places while Lisa got mutilated by a fan blade that was too close for comfort. Tomorrow I'm going to feed Jane extra good and Mary has two more days to live before I kill her (that nasty, stinky bitch). I've been starving Lisa and doing heavy bondage on her for the past few days before I move her out of the closet so that she can get gang raped by Harry and Tom who are just waiting around for their next victims.

Anyhow, carry on. This is just my opinion and I felt like voicing it.

I think calling them mary and jane is pretty fucking lame.
Maybe next time you can name one reefer, maybe weed, no wait maybe dope.

antimatter

Veteran
I could have chosen any number of words, my vocabulary is vast and unlimited.

Next time I'll use "retarded", and then people can argue about who is more retarded.

if you use gai or ghey its fine but gay is derogatory unless your gay calling another person gay apparently, but if your gay and call something straight im gonna punch you in the face because thats derogatory towards straight people but if you say strait its probably alrite.

rly

greenhead

Veteran
doesn't seem like your vocabulary is vast and unlimited

Is it forbidden for somebody who is educated and possesses an impressive vocabulary to use the word "gay"? Should all simple words be avoided and substituted with more complicated and pompous words from now on?

I take it that you are one of the people who is also feeling butthurt by the usage of that particular word. Luckily, we live in a free society and there is no such thing as the "word police", even if you are attempting to act like one. In other words, if you don't like it, then that's simply too bad.

antimatter

Veteran
Is it forbidden for somebody who is educated and possesses an impressive vocabulary to use the word "gay"? Should all simple words be avoided and substituted with more complicated and pompous words from now on?

I take it that you are one of the people who is also feeling butthurt by the usage of that particular word. Luckily, we live in a free society and there is no such thing as the "word police", even if you are attempting to act like one. In other words, if you don't like it, then that's simply too bad.

I don't get it either, gay is a fine word to use. People forget gay people can be very derogatory towards straight people and even more derogatory towards bi people.

whiterabbit9

Veteran

ok

:)

real food

blah blah bla blahblahblah bla :smokeit:

whered the 2 tuffies go?

guess they got in their prius and went to the tattoo place to get matching dolphins for V day

greenhead

Veteran
I practice bondage with my plants...is that gay?

Not necessarily. Both homosexuals and heterosexuals practice bondage. Perhaps you are a sadist? (not that there's anything wrong with that :dunno:)

I also practice bondage on my plants, sometimes quite extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.