What's new

It is gay to name your plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

real food

and calling them sasha, misha, and lois any different? its a name, a place holder to describe or define an object.

and its GAY

labeling your product for sale to differentiate it from others is one thing, when you go around naming and labelling 300 different cuttings is another story

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i dont know who would name each individual plant, but i still dont find it gay, just a little odd. im talking about different plants having different names to identify them, like bubble gum blueberry and white widow. sasha misha lois, 3 different strains with different characteristics. hardly anything gay about it. and for a plant you spend so much time loving and taking care of its more personal than #1, #2, #3...

greenhead

Veteran
how is someone taking some random cross they made from some random seeds and calling it sour diesel , bubba kush, or trainwreck any different from me taking some random seeds and making some random crosses and calling them sasha, misha, and lois? its a name, a place holder to describe or define an object.

You are misunderstanding slightly. Now, if you made your very own cross that is unique, you are free to give it a new name and call it whatever you like. Some people might keep the original genetics as part of the new name, and some don't. That is the preference of the breeder or the pollen chucker.

I am mainly talking about people who are already growing out known genetics and seeds which they did not make and giving them stupid, new names.

:smokey:

greenhead

Veteran
m, like bubble gum blueberry and white widow. sasha misha lois, 3 different strains with different characteristics. hardly anything gay about it.

Sorry, but that again would most definitely be gay.

If you're growing out Bubble Gum, Blueberry and White Widow - How about just identifying them by their actual names, so people would know what the hell you are talking about if they happen to read a grow journal for example. Do you expect people to keep track of your new girly names?

:smokey:

real food

obviously this guy was startled by the word GAY since he is, then pranced right in here to make a statement without reading the OP.

maybe chuck this thread and start a poll, I assure you this is some fruity shit, fruity as in bad not good.

mscorpsey

i love my plants and it makes it easier for me to remember specific details about a plant when it has an individual name. it also lets you talk about it a little more openly because anyone overhearing might think its just a friend.

i love driving home from a long day of work and thinking of the delicious ladies i have waiting for me and each of their flavors and effects. don't hate, greenhead, just because it's not your practice.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Is it gay to name your testicles? I named mine, Larry and Moe and the big guy is Curly.

I guess as long as I only introduce them to womens I'm cool :D

real food

^^^^

i guess greenheads plan to out all the gays has worked well.

but really using a naming convention or numbers is much more scientific and easier to track plants.

Larry and Moe and the big guy is Curly, Mollie, Sue, BrunHilda well thats GAY

By the way Theres already a Merlins Magic thats a Grape Ape cross....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
^^^^

i guess greenheads plan to out all the gays has worked well.

but really using a naming convention or numbers is much more scientific and easy to track plants.

Larry and Moe and the big guy is Curly, Mollie, Sue, BrunHilda well thats GAY

By the way Theres already a Merlins Magic thats a GDP cross....

Hes got your faggot ass posting don't he?

^^^what he said. You don't call a rose Rose, it's a rose. Even with my C99s, I don't call them Cindy or even cindies, just the pheno then strain name, ie tropical fruit C99. Also, to the thread ruiner, if I send you a pic of my male butt cheeks will you lighten the frig up?

edit:by ^^^ I meant real foods post.

real food

Big D im NOT interested in Gayness, so if your hitting on me in some sort of macho way, youll have to settle with DG and his big purple MerlinsMagic wand, cuz it aint happnin' and thats for real and not a trademark violation

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
^^^what he said. You don't call a rose Rose, it's a rose. Even with my C99s, I don't call them Cindy or even cindies, just the pheno then strain name, ie tropical fruit C99. Also, to the thread ruiner, if I send you a pic of my male butt cheeks will you lighten the frig up?

edit:by ^^^ I meant real foods post.

I was wondering what he meant by real food...? Now I know, real food= DICK! Hey rf, if you get hungry let me know. If I got any... I got PLENTY!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Big D im NOT interested in Gayness, so if your hitting on me in some sort of macho way, youll have to settle with Dutch Grown and his big purple MerlinsMagic wand, cuz it aint happnin'

IF I hit on you, you would need immediate medical attention!

real food

ya ya big D i heard it all b4, and after all your "Over the top!" with gayness so dont worry bout me being close enough to you for me to seek medical attention, cuz Id give you 50 at all times, you big official test grower you... heres a cookie man you go play now

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya ya big D i heard it all b4, and after all your "Over the top!" with gayness so dont worry bout me being close enough to you for me to seek medical attention, cuz Id give you 50 at all times, you big official test grower you... heres a cookie man you go play now

Hey faggot, you sound pretty sexy talkin' all tough lmao. I'd love to have you work me over too.

I bet your big boy. I'd wager that I might be able to put you to sleep though.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran

How do YOU suck a cock and type at the same time? Its just amazing! Keeping your lover satisfied AND coming up with this^^^^ stuff here! (not that there is anything wrong with that). You got talent K+ :D

real food

HAahaha what tripped your shit Gramps?
You Big D's Big Gay Lover or somethin?
lemme guess you guys wear those tight ass pants huh..

I wasnt talking tuff, i said Id give you 50 which means 50 foot of distance, I dont talk tough on the Inet, my E-dick is already too big to stuff back in my i-pants

besides i dont engage in altercations w/ the elderly or the gay so once again your outta luck guys(gays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts