Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Tom Arnold

American actor
tomarnoldcomedy.com

Thomas Duane Arnold is an American actor and comedian. He is best known for starring alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies, earning a nomination for the MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance. Wikipedia
Born: 6 March 1959 (age 59 years), Ottumwa, Iowa, United States
Height: 1.88 m

.....Hmmm, looks to me like the problem is that too many obvious actors/comedians are getting involved in the political processes in the world, and I wonder why that is ...hmmm

BING!....ahh yes, maybe its because they are actors and comedians and so we should all look at politics as a staged theatrical production......from the POTUS on down.

Gry

Veteran
Would imagine that all here know the history behind what we refer to as obamacare today.
Is my understanding it was originally the result of the heritage foundation, who had originally hoped to introduce it during the nixon administration.

Side note ... insurance here, was originally the result of wage freezes during WWII, as a means for corporate forces seeking an alternate means of compensating their employees.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom Arnold

American actor
tomarnoldcomedy.com

Thomas Duane Arnold is an American actor and comedian. He is best known for starring alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies, earning a nomination for the MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance. Wikipedia

.....Hmmm, looks to me like the problem is that too many obvious actors/comedians are getting involved in the political processes in the world, and I wonder why that is ...hmmm

BING!....ahh yes, maybe its because they are actors and comedians and so we should all look at politics as a staged theatrical production......from the POTUS on down.

Or perhaps it is because our electorate can no longer distinguish the difference between entertainment and reality...

vta

Veteran
Tom Arnold

American actor
tomarnoldcomedy.com

Everything is 24/7 TMZ. Average people don't realize that Obama weaponized our intelligence agencies to clear Hillary of Federal crimes all the while trying to destroy Trump. But they do know what Kim Kardashian did on her vacation.

Gry

Veteran
I fear the weaponizing of our intel services goes back much further.

Have to be honest here, and say right up front, we are starting to touch on the sort of things I find most interesting.

vta

Veteran
Never seen a statement I could agree with more.

How about we all agree to follow the Constitution ?

Constitutional Originalism should be the standard. This country was made great...changed the world...because of this document. People don't like it...take off...eh.

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Have to be honest here, and say right up front, we are starting to touch on the sort of things I find most interesting.

#MeToo As Chris Matthews once said...I feel a tingle in my leg.

Gry

Veteran
The Koch bros fully intend to follow the Constitution, as they underwrite the Constitutional Convention with which they can reshape things as they wish...

vta

Veteran
I fear the weaponizing of our intel services goes back much further.

It does...it really expanded during Clinton's term..of course that was because of the atomic explosion of the computer age. Then by the time Bush came in...9/11...Patriot Act...it was on steroids. Enter Obama....Commie Muslim Brennan...Liar James Clapper....

It gets real good after that...

Gry

Veteran
Neat question and solid response. Sit here and drift in memories of different times and places.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
The weaponizing of our Intel services goes back to Washington, not Clinton.

Washington felt he couldnt trust his Army to keep their mouths shut so he established Presidential Powers that enabled him to legally create security details in the name of national security. Pinkerton is an example of this.
Then the government put Truman in office so he would drop the bomb and also to sogn the 1947 National Security Act which created the CIA.
KENNEDY's 3 years saw 170 covert Agency operations before he moved to dismantle the Agency, the other OGA's, as well as restricting the industrial military complex and ending all foreign military actions, including a peace treaty and nuclear disarmament with Russia, all of which signed his death warrant.
The Clintons created Waco and the North Hollywood Shootout to restric civil liberties of religion and armament.
But the award to military expansion goes to Obama. JSOC grew to ten times its previous size with operators and operatives operating within every country. GWOT (global war on terror) established a legal framework to allow American forces and security businesses to operate within every nation, all at the same time. We also recinded our decades old agreement to end the space race and now we are expanding eponentially our space military and security entities to protect our near-future mining of the moon and comets. Prior to this, all the nations of earth agreed to not arm space and to share the spoils of the moon. With Obama ending that treaty, we now see Trump creating Space Force, along with a further expanded Bigelow entity, to protect our multinationilist overlords' business investments on the Moon and passing comets(drones land on the comet and harvest materials while the comet continues its orbit then drones transport spoils back to earth when the orbit is completed).
Space mining is going to create the largest wealth gap humanity has seen.

vta

Veteran
Koch Bros? The real threat is Soros. Shit...even his homeland has shut him out.

The degenerates harassing Sec Chao yesterday...are Soros minions.

vta

Veteran
BTW....I don't see Trump stepping un on privacy issues. Facebook, Google, Amazon etc are the true threats to our Republic. Those that control the information...blah blah blah.

Maybe I'll drop him a call...

Gry

Veteran
The story behind Smedley is one of the more interesting I have ever learned of.

Can't help but point out how odd it has felt to me to see how his story was never so much as touched by Hollywood.

He is a hero for me, because he mustered the integrity to tell the corporate masters to pound sand, and in doing so, he bought us all, just a little more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.