What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It is called decorum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We lost a middle class, corporate world and the 1% got 5 trillion dollars worth of well fare disguised as a tax bill. They have had global domination for 75 years.

That's exactly right. By paying off politicians, manipulating democracy with gerrymandering, allowing billionaire donors overpower the common man and destroying journalism with paid for news, the middle class has been grabbed by the ankles and shaken. The middle class is disappearing.

iTarzan

Few people have ever felt the boot of our country on their backs in the way Gypsy has. Can't even imagine what effect that would have on one's perspective.

WTF?? This site is littered with people that have had way more done to them because of USA drug laws than Gypsy. I don't like what happened to Gypsy but it wasn't even in the top 1000 of what has happened to people on this site and others due to drug laws.

Gry

Veteran
I am sorry you see this as nothing more than a thread in which to bash anyone.

I started the thread with the intent to discuss the topics that have an effect on our lives with those who share similar concerns.

I live alone now, but have lived with those who have enjoyed discussing a wide range of subjects most of my life.

You would be real correct in understanding that I had no intent to give up interesting or spirited conversation, but there is a difference between spirited exchanges and slinging crap at each other.

iTarzan

Did anyone see his latest speech/concert/stand up routine?? lol

Harley Davidson moving some production to Europe too.... got his orange panties in a bunch.

Donald Trump everyone.... give the man a round of applause :party: :biglaugh:

Every Harley sold in America will be built in America. Harley sales are down because very few people buy them anymore. Motorcycle riding, especially expensive Harley's is way, way down.

Europe will get to ride on the ones they might build in Thailand. Another country with no regard to children or even dogs. Support child abuse. Buy your next vehicle from Mexico, Thailand or China.

Harley is dying on the vine. They cracked first. A drowning victim always grabs on to anything they can find. Even if it the person trying to rescue them. Many rescuers drown with a drowning victim. That is why they teach to throw them a flotation device or come up from behind.

But naturally the left will consider it a victory that Harley cracked first. Their main buyers are stereotypical Trump supporters. The ones that worked all their life and saved some money and can afford to buy one.They will be out of business sooner than later now. They bit the hand that feeds them. Pretty stupid IMHO.

Goodbye Harley Davidson.

Gry

Veteran
WTF?? This site is littered with people that have had way more done to them because of USA drug laws than Gypsy. I don't like what happened to Gypsy but it wasn't even in the top 1000 of what has happened to people on this site and others due to drug laws.

Select a different post if wish to discredit me.

Know anyone one else that they were willing to a rendition on over seeds ?

Gry

Veteran
Weakening unions could help tip the scales in the up coming election.
Mitch McConnell

iTarzan

and Minnesota my butt, he was playing in Duluth to a crowd mostly from WISCONSIN!!! a state he won, conservative treehouse, chucklin' hard.......

btw, both my friend & myself got disturbing 'How would you rate trump' phone calls this week, the guy on the other end of my call was a real pro, wouldn't let me go politely, so I hung up in his frigging face!!!

So normally you listen to the telemarketers, political parties (even one you support, sales people, credit card scammers, home security assholes, any of the various charity organizations and whatever else calls? I hang up on every single call I get like that. That doesn't seem like that significant of an act stoner4life. If I don't mess with them first pretending I am hard of hearing or my favorite when I say "wait I am on the toilet" and starting doing a loud bearing down to crap groan.

I told the Trump campaign, the Sanders Campaign, the Clinton campaign, the fireman's fund, the police fund, crippled children and every other fund to put me on the do not call list. Wait, there was one I give to frequently. The SPCA. I take them stuff too.

iTarzan

Select a different post if wish to discredit me.

Know anyone one else that they were willing to a rendition on over seeds ?

No that is a perfect one for two reasons. Number one you were trying to be the teacher's pet. LOL! And number two is because I have friends that were on this site that spent 5 or more years in prison just for growing a plant for themselves. Never one little piece of evidence they sold any weed. And they live in this country.

I don't like what happened to Gypsy. I don't. I didn't like it when I went to federal prison. I didn't sit in prison thinking I didn't do anything criminally wrong. I knew I did. I was pissed I got caught and it didn't seem right it was illegal. But the money I made was why I took the risk. I got caught, did my time, paid for my lawyers and started the climb back up. Just like many fellow IC posters.

In fairness to Gypsy I was in a fed prison camp where I got real good at bocce ball, ping-pong and lifting weights. I wasn't where Gypsy and many of my friends went which is a real prison.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
When telemarketers (or pollsters) call me, I pretend to be 'Mrs. Jellyfish', and talk in a high, totally fake-sounding 'female' voice, just daring the caller to call me out. They never do, even though about half the time you can tell they know. I amuse myself thusly.

Gry

Veteran
No that is a perfect one for two reasons. Number one you were trying to be the teacher's pet. LOL! And number two is because I have friends that were on this site that spent 5 or more years in prison just for growing a plant for themselves. Never one little piece of evidence they sold any weed. And they live in this country.

I don't like what happened to Gypsy. I don't. I didn't like it when I went to federal prison. I didn't sit in prison thinking I didn't do anything criminally wrong. I knew I did. I was pissed I got caught and it didn't seem right it was illegal. But the money I made was why I took the risk. I got caught, did my time, paid for my lawyers and started the climb back up. Just like many fellow IC posters.

In fairness to Gypsy I was in a fed prison camp where I got real good at bocce ball, ping-pong and lifting weights. I wasn't where Gypsy and many of my friends went which is a real prison.
Say it ain't so guy.

igrowone

Veteran
When telemarketers (or pollsters) call me, I pretend to be 'Mrs. Jellyfish', and talk in a high, totally fake-sounding 'female' voice, just daring the caller to call me out. They never do, even though about half the time you can tell they know. I amuse myself thusly.

kind of dated, but the funniest telemarketer story was from this guy on the old howard stern show when he was on radio
dude made an art form of screwing with them
one skit is where he's giving his grandfather a bath
grandpa is being a bit of trouble in the tub so he holds his head underwater to get him to behave
all the time talking to the telemarketer and saying he wants what they're selling
and then, OMG he's not breathing! what do i do?
and at the same time still talking like he wants to buy whatever they're selling

iTarzan

How can you expect to have a civil and meaningful conversation if you are going to ridicule and insult the person the side you are discussing things with voted for. You are basically saying those things about them or their beliefs. What exactly do you expect? People voted for Trump and he is now POTUS. You can start any thread you want but as soon as you start ding that nothing will ever come of it except you get to vent.

Just start a "Democrats lost and we are venting thread" then if people come in and start saying stuff against you they are just trolls. It is your own complaint thread.

This is just a fake "lets discuss things to make things better" thread. It might as well be closed. Nothing is going to be accomplished in this thread because the left can't stop with the drump stuff or the orange one and any other belittlement of their vote.

You are obstructionists.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
iTarzan, you do know that by trump's standards, you are a big loser, right?

Because you got caught, like John McCain.

I do not think you or John McCain are losers and I thank you both for your service to your respective 'causes'. That's it!

MABA- Make America Baked Again!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
On the reality side, John McCain has stepped up lately. I think he wants to be remembered on the right side of history and one who was true to the real republican party.

iTarzan

He probably does. All the other presidents probably did too. LO!
Jelly most everybody around where I live knows I don't give a crap that they think I am a loser. I live in the most republican county in the country. When I went to vote for Bernie in the primary it was 2:30 PM when I got there. I was a registered democrat at the time. When I handed them my card one lady announced "we have our first democrat". 2:30 in the afternoon and I was the first one. I saw a lot of cars there all day. So many I kept delaying going. I wear my Obama hat everywhere I go.The rare green one. I don't give a fuck. They don't even know I now support Trump because he is president.

iTarzan

I got a very thoughtful heads up from someone on the other side of the issue. Even though I have been arguing with him. He was worried I have a felony and also posted I have guns. I went to fed camp on a misdemeanor. I had a good lawyer. I would have been in a real prison if it wasn't a misdemeanor or less than 10 year sentence. I got 6 months. They told me the only other misdemeanor they ever had before was a priest who spray painted a federal facility of some sort.

Thanks again. Now I have to stop thinking about tying to punch you in the face. LOL! j/k. You are probably quicker and stronger anyways.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd chase this senorita, but not outta the country.......

eQRef0X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.