What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It is called decorum

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Not surprised, pretty much everything you say sounds like a wild and a *wrong* guess to me, so sure, go ahead.

So you don’t give a crap about original intent if it doesn’t go along with your pet version of America? If you don’t like it, change it, but don’t *dare* change anything YOU like? ‘Cause unlike your fellow citizens YOU know ALL ABOUT America?

Well done, your brainwashing is complete. The faults of your owners and managers are invisible to you, and you keep imagining hated others: the urban thug, the hollywierd liberal, that those hated others are responsible for the slights and insults you perceive, and the deterioration of your position in society.

You parrot your handlers quite precisely.

Ok cause you sound like crazy auntie Maxine Waters. I state facts, I know leftist aren't big on facts.

Explain where I said I didn't agree with original intent? Read the statement again, no where did I say the post office should be shutdown. I said people use it as an example of government incompetence. I didn't say it should be shutdown.

Don't try to strawman me, you only show your ignorance. I am an American, I have free speech just as you do. The difference, I support your right to say things that are correct, and your right to say things that are wrong.

So because I disagree with you( The one true arbiter of all that is American), I must hate everyone. I am a hateful, bigoted person because I believe in a limited federal government. That sure does sound like an open mind. If you think I am wrong, tell me where my facts are not correct. You resort to calling me a hateful racist, because you can't defend your point. Adults debate, children sling mud at people. Well children and Democrats really not much of a difference anyways.

Gry

Veteran
I don't think what essentially amounts to a coup is good for this country.

How do you think half the country who voted for him are going to respond?

The deep-state will be undeniable, this will destroy the little integrity the FBI, and DOJ have left.This will do irreparable damage.

For the first time Americans vote will be removed by a political action. This clearly is treason.

Unless the deep-state can convince the military and police to kill millions of Republicans, it will be impossible.

I hate to say it but a civil war may be the only way to get passed this time in our history. It is a scary thought.

Are you ready to die trying to remove Trump?

Are you ready to kill people for voting for someone you hate?

This is what resulted in the demise of the previous thread. I would be most appreciative if we could refrain from the kill and die sentiments.

Brother Nature

I doubt Trump will go down while he's in office, unless something major is reveled, which doesn't seem to be happening. It looks bad for the nation to turn on your own leader, makes the US look weak in international eyes, they certainly don't need any more bad PR at the moment.

My prediction is that Trump will be done for tax evasion and/or money laundering once his term is up. The Muller investigation won't nab him, but I would almost guarantee that with some of his key conspirators turning on him, there's been a lot revealed he doesn't want known. His days as a free man are numbered.

Packerfan, your posts are very dramatic but also factually incorrect, if you're going to post such things, get them right or no one will take you seriously. You make good points sometimes, but let your emotion (or maybe just hatred) get the better of you.

packerfan79

Veteran
This is what resulted in the demise of the previous thread. I would be most appreciative if we could refrain from the kill and die sentiments.

I am not in anyway supporting, or calling for it. In fact I am warning people. If you want to crush the people who support Trump you will have to kill people. Americans are a defiant people. You won't get them to bow to the will of a bunch of unelected bureaucrats. Not after starting a constitutional crisis, the likes of America has never seen. Impeachment will cause mass problems. You try to use the 25 th ammendment because a president talks shit on Twitter, and calls out the MSM on their bullshit reporting, you will see unrest like you have never seen before. Either way America will never be the same.

I know the left thinks Patriotism is a joke, but there are many millions of people in this country who will shed blood for this country.

What makes you think the military doesn't act to uphold the will of the American people?

For that matter, do you think the conservative dominated supreme court will allow it. Not likely. And yes Kavanaugh will be confirmed, Democrats will continue to cry and scream like the immature children they are. The votes are their it's going to happen. It's out of their hands, the Democrats lived by the nuclear option, now they(symbolically) die by the nuclear option. I can't wait till Trump gets to replace Ginsberg. Its literally going to be better than their reaction on election night. Screams of crying Democrats will be all they have.

Do you really think this is a good precedent to set?

White Beard

Ok cause you sound like crazy auntie Maxine Waters. I state facts, I know leftist aren't big on facts.
You do NOT state facts when you talk about “liberals”. What you “know” about “liberals” is manufactured crap. The only “liberals” you know anything about are the imaginary liberals that live in your head.

Explain where I said I didn't agree with original intent? Read the statement again, no where did I say the post office should be shutdown. I said people use it as an example of government incompetence. I didn't say it should be shutdown.
UPS, FEDEX, and many other shipping services could easily replace the postal service. The constitution says otherwise, so we get the post office. Their are things that could and should of been changed in the constitution. The ammendment process allows for the updating of the constitution.

Yes, it’s widely used by the haters of government who are IN government as an example of of how bad government is

Don't try to strawman me, you only show your ignorance. I am an American, I have free speech just as you do. The difference, I support your right to say things that are correct, and your right to say things that are wrong.
Odd thing to call a difference between us, or are you saying you never say anything wrong so you get to be EXTRA magnanimous by ‘defending’ my wrong ass? Once again, what about YOU being an American gives YOU the power to decide on the fly what’s right in a conversation you don’t actually seem to be part of (I mean, you post stuff, most of it is in sentences, but rage radio isn’t really a form of communication). Do *I* as an American have the right right to be more right than you?

So because I disagree with you( The one true arbiter of all that is American), I must hate everyone. I am a hateful, bigoted person because I believe in a limited federal government. That sure does sound like an open mind. If you think I am wrong, tell me where my facts are not correct. You resort to calling me a hateful racist, because you can't defend your point. Adults debate, children sling mud at people. Well children and Democrats really not much of a difference anyways.
You DO know you totally imagined everything in that last paragraph of yours, right? You made all that up - or swallowed it from somewhere up and it burped up here, not much difference. It’s not facts, it’s not truth - it not even wrong, it’s gibberish.

Somehow I just can’t believe that was what you meant to do.

packerfan79

Veteran
I doubt Trump will go down while he's in office, unless something major is reveled, which doesn't seem to be happening. It looks bad for the nation to turn on your own leader, makes the US look weak in international eyes, they certainly don't need any more bad PR at the moment.

My prediction is that Trump will be done for tax evasion and/or money laundering once his term is up. The Muller investigation won't nab him, but I would almost guarantee that with some of his key conspirators turning on him, there's been a lot revealed he doesn't want known. His days as a free man are numbered.

Packerfan, your posts are very dramatic but also factually incorrect, if you're going to post such things, get them right or no one will take you seriously. You make good points sometimes, but let your emotion (or maybe just hatred) get the better of you.

Explain which facts are incorrect. I am all for a friendly debate.

I agree it's a bad look to have a coup type event. The world economy will be destroyed. China will become the new leader of the world.

I agree Muller is not finding anything on Trump. I also agree if they get Trump on anything it will be a minor financial crime. Something people never go to jail for. Except, when it's a political hit job.Most likely only on the testimony of people who flip to save their own ass.

Again with the hatred comments. I am not a hateful person . I am libertarian, live and let live. Don't bother me I won't bother you. I dislike ideaologies, not people. A persons race means much less than their character. Their is trash in every race, and good people also. I have black and brown men who are my brothers. Not because of relations, but because they have heart, and have my back.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you really think this is a good precedent to set?

THIS gets to the crux of all of this bullshit, I think. The whole sorry "resist we much" crew doesn't seem to realize that they are establishing a new nadir in politics. A significant portion of the country was appalled at some of the crap that the last administration pulled, but didn't throw tantrums over it on an hourly basis. Well, guess what? Law and politics are all about the precedents that have been set. The Democrats continue to squeal like pigs over the use of tools that they first implemented, like doing away with the filibuster rule, and don't realize that the same holds true for their current antics. That scythe cuts both ways...

Gry

Veteran
THIS gets to the crux of all of this bullshit, I think. The whole sorry "resist we much" crew doesn't seem to realize that they are establishing a new nadir in politics. A significant portion of the country was appalled at some of the crap that the last administration pulled, but didn't throw tantrums over it on an hourly basis. Well, guess what? Law and politics are all about the precedents that have been set. The Democrats continue to squeal like pigs over the use of tools that they first implemented, like doing away with the filibuster rule, and don't realize that the same holds true for their current antics. That scythe cuts both ways...

"didn't throw tantrums over it on an hourly basis"
Actually, that is exactly what was done, anyone can pull transcripts from media matters.
Fox made bread from that grist for years.

"Law and politics are all about the precedents that have been set."
"What was the precedent cited to refuse hearings for Garland ?
If anyone has set a 'new nadir', it was McConnell.
To the best of my knowledge, most sharpe things cut both ways.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ehhh, yes. Could we not have the tread end up in revolution with all the associated gore that entails with these kill and die sentiments as the thread starter has politely requested...

Thank you for your kind indulgence...

GN

igrowone

Veteran
the real excitement is just beginning
nytimes op ed - traitor in the inner sanctums?
the new deep throat, the excitement builds

iTarzan

the real excitement is just beginning
nytimes op ed - traitor in the inner sanctums?
the new deep throat, the excitement builds

They keep making up shit when the old shit didn't stick.

The dems had nothing, still have nothing and will never have anything on Trump. They wasted America's time and money having a tantrum.

igrowone

Veteran
They keep making up shit when the old shit didn't stick.

The dems had nothing, still have nothing and will never have anything on Trump. They wasted America's time and money having a tantrum.

it's Trump who's having the tantrum, demands the NY Times reveal the identity
so Trump believes the source
hard to believe it would be made up, lot of down side for that

X

xavier7995

Lol, oh this thread.

I believe Dennis dennison wrote that op-ed. Trump is pissed about the woodward book, a bunch of his inner circle said he was a stupid dipshit. He tends to toss crazy bs out there when he finds himself in trouble, diverting attention and whatnot. He has railed about the deep state conspiracy quite a bit, now he lends credence to his claims. It lets him hit back at those anonymous sources woodward used. It isnt his fault he is failing, mystery people are out to get him (lol, dude surrounds himself with the best people.) He cant discredit Woodward, but he can punch at using anonymous sources and try to diminish how valid people view them.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"didn't throw tantrums over it on an hourly basis"
Actually, that is exactly what was done, anyone can pull transcripts from media matters.
Fox made bread from that grist for years.

"Law and politics are all about the precedents that have been set."
"What was the precedent cited to refuse hearings for Garland ?
If anyone has set a 'new nadir', it was McConnell.
To the best of my knowledge, most sharpe things cut both ways.

If you think that the current level of intransigence is even vaguely comparable, you need to spend more time looking at the news.

That would be the "Biden rule".

No, only double-edged instruments do that.

I

Ignignokt

You have no clue what they have on him.... zero clue.
Just because things take time doesn't mean anything, they may be building such a massive case/cases that they have to dot all their 'i's and cross their 't's.
But, on the other hand (i doubt it) but you could be right and they don't have much.

You don't seem to even think it's a possibility.
What will you think if they do have a mountain of crime?
I'm interested.

White Beard

If you think that the current level of intransigence is even vaguely comparable, you need to spend more time looking at the news.

If you seriously think that the current level of opposition from Dems is anything approaching the level of high-handed and blatant obstruction the GOP has been honing since the Gingrich congress, then you have been grossly misinformed for a long time, I’m sorry to say. Or you haven’t been paying attention.

White Beard

Originally Posted by iTarzan:

You’re thinking of the Clinton investigations. The Whitewater investigation lasted TEN YEARS, and Webb Hubble went to jail. The Benghazi and email fishing expeditions have collectively gone on for TWO years.

Between the two, maybe $250,000,000 and untold work hours diverted from other, maybe more productive goals.

The Mueller investigation has been going on for less than two years, it has issued many indictments, several have plead guilty and turned states’ evidence, and DOJ have broadly outlined the deliberate entanglement of US citizens and US elections with Russian money intended to stack the deck to Russia’s liking.

Mueller’s work needs to get to the end of this. I’d rather pay for this investigation than pay Chump to pay himself for his golf vacations.

igrowone

Veteran
some musings about a cnn article on the NY times op-ed, and just who might be the source
they make no claims on any specific name
but have a good point: whoever it is they have to be a BIG name
the NY times is not going to stick their balls on the chopping block for anything less
watergate seems so tame compared to this 3 ring circus

Midnight Tokar

Veteran

There is no such thing as the "Biden Rule" that is something Mitch McConnell totally made up and the sheep didn't want to check!
From PolitiFact:
"There was no Supreme Court vacancy to fill.
There was no nominee to consider.
The Senate never took a vote to adopt a rule to delay consideration of a nominee until after the election.
Nonetheless, Biden took to the floor in a speech addressing the Senate president to urge delay if a vacancy did appear. But he didn't argue for a delay until the next president began his term, as McConnell is doing. He said the nomination process should be put off until after the election, which was on Nov. 3, 1992"

The only thing Biden did was to give a recommendation, nothing was done and there is no precedence.

U

Ununionized

Utterly fake claims.

" Starr and Fiske obtained indictments against seventeen persons in Arkansas, fifteen of whom either pleaded guilty to offenses or were convicted. Most did not go to trial."

Starr and Fisk's indictments weren't against a bunch of russions nobody ever expects to see face trial either.

Those were people RIGHT AROUND the CLINTONS - right there in ARKANSAS ITSELF.

Meuller hasn't even PROVEN any of those CASES either. those are just INDICTMENTS.

It's turned out that EVERY WORD of the WARRANTS for the FISA surveillance was BOUGHT and PURCHASED F.R.A.U.D.

In fact the people complaining had ACTUALLY CONTACTED RUSSIANS for DIRT on TRUMP - when they GOT none,
they claimed TRUMP had contacted Russians for dirt on THEM.

When in fact a Russian they PAID to contact Trump's people DID so.

The entire FBI has become infested with lying, criminal democrats VERY similar to the ones that started the FIRST Civil War they started and lost based on their criminal ideal that - they're above the rules everybody else plays by.

Blatantly defying people to make them obey and honor borders,

Trying to get votes for slaves who didn't vote themselves, the Democrats voted for them,

blatantly engaging in crime after crime and clearing each other as borders of non slave states run by REPUBLICANS were trammeled and violated.

The playbook of the nation destroying, nation and humanity hating Democrat has ALWAYS involved criminal behavior, lying about that behavior, covering it up, and trying to violently quell others' outrage at their criminality.

It was the same way when they made pot illegal. In 1937 they were going around claiming that ''science'' dictated that American farmers were going to be backward so everybody ought to STOP USING CANNABIS and start relying on those OIL PRODUCTS

the Democrat FDR's friend DUPONT was peddling: PLASTICS.

So the world has been FLOODED with plastics pollution after the Democrats, angry that black and brown and poor people had medicine for free, and wanting to simply rub an entire commodity out of existence and F*** the NATION - made pot illegal,

and now everyone's on opioids because- it was ''backward and 'NON SCIENTIFIC'' to rely on Cannabis.

Here we are in 2017 and we're uncovering yet another writhing nest of humanity loathing, constitution overthrowing criminals - Democrats - scheming to overthrow PRESIDENTIAL elections

with FRAUD
FRAUD
and more FRAUD

passed off as evidence to a FISA court.

We've all seen nests of criminal Democrats uncovered before. After all what kind of human being could hate the country enough to make pot illegal? Democrats.

What kind of people would hate humanity enough to start a civil war for the right to disregard borders and enslave people? Democrats.

What kind of people have been caught completely perverting the entire natural sciences of the Western World with their FAKE claims about the atmosphere being a heater? Democrats.

Trying to do what? ENSLAVE anybody they can by claiming that ''magic has turned the cold nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere into a heater. Cold nitrogen baths are heaters."

We've seen it all, we're all at this website on the run from the law due to Democrats creating a huge fake firestorm so they could outlaw pot and rob, ruin, persecute and contempt,

anybody they could catch.

Strange how you forgot that 17 people RIGHT THERE in ARKANSAS were INDICTED and 15 OF THEM PLED GUILTY OUTRIGHT.

Because you've been fed so many Democrat lies so long you can't even remember you're here to cheerlead for the party that founded the Klan and made pot illegal.

You have to have such a selective memory to be part of that - it's a wonder you can remember where you even are.

I'd no more belong to or chant for the party that founded the Klan and Antifa and made pot illegal

than I would go out and cheer for all the criminals to be released from prison. Most of those criminals in fact - are Democrats.

GO figure.

Hey - why didn't Clinton or Obama legalize pot?

Because that would make the people of the nation happy and if there are no miserable angry citizens to whip into a firestorm,

there's no Democrat party. That's why.

If you claim that Republicans are dumb too you just underline the point that since Democrats took over the Education system,

the average kid in the Democrat propaganda internment centers,
''graduates''

3 0 % behind home-schooled dino-riding Pentecostal fundie kids from the Missouri Ozarks, teaching themselves the 3Rs

at grandma's kitchen table. In EVERY single METRIC
ever DEVISED

to HIDE from you how STUPID people are

after 12 years of ''teaching'' by Democrats.

THIRTY PERCENT behind DINO RIDING HOME-SCHOOLERS

from the OZARKS

in EVERY single EDUCATIONAL METRIC
every DESIGNED
to NOT make them seem so STUPID.

So if the Average Republican grows up too dumb to know POTS not like HEROIN - who started that?

Who sat them in chairs for 75 YEARS and told them POT gives people REEFUR MADNESS and makes them get on OPIOIDS so
wise men from the government decided we all have to get on opioids, so POT doesn't get us all on opioids?

WHOSE GENIUS idea was that? Democrats.

You simply have no idea what you represent to Republcians whose party was FOUNDED to stop Democrat criminality and violance against the humanity they hate for a living.

Originally Posted by iTarzan:

You’re thinking of the Clinton investigations. The Whitewater investigation lasted TEN YEARS, and Webb Hubble went to jail. The Benghazi and email fishing expeditions have collectively gone on for TWO years.

Between the two, maybe $250,000,000 and untold work hours diverted from other, maybe more productive goals.

The Mueller investigation has been going on for less than two years, it has issued many indictments, several have plead guilty and turned states’ evidence, and DOJ have broadly outlined the deliberate entanglement of US citizens and US elections with Russian money intended to stack the deck to Russia’s liking.

Mueller’s work needs to get to the end of this. I’d rather pay for this investigation than pay Chump to pay himself for his golf vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts