What's new

It is 4/20 TODAY! Are you going to do...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, it's 4/20 here! Finally! :)

Praise the kind herb that our creator gave us. :woohoo:

Fat J

Happy 4/20 all you west coast heads ^.^ got my GDP roastin

***edit: Oh yeah, what am I doing... well, I'm smokin myself retarded atm. Ill be getting up in 4 hours for 4:20 am, then tryin 2 sober up for 2 hours before work. Then I'm gonna haul ass to try 2 finish early enough 2 get home 2 smoke for 4:20 pm... Then its cheech & chong+stoner movies all night. and a mandatory round of zelda 2 - traditions sake.***

B

Bud Greenleaf

Just going to sit at home - envious of all my brothers and sisters of the herb as they celebrate the 420.

I have no weed, no friends w/ weed.

My family hookup bailed on my request (I think), as I haven't heard in 2 weeks.

My former grow partner has our weed, and my equipment - I asked for half the weed, and my light back, but got no reply.

Happy 420 everyone - I'll be back for next years celebration.

I hope all our IC friends in the 'Dam have a great time.

ROJO145

Veteran
Imma go to Boulder and drink some Yerba Matta tea,get a nice massage,and get away from all you pot smokin suckers!!:tiphat:

P

Puddin'tane

Aww man, that really sucks Bud! I would share if I could *shrug* Noo chance of getting out and tryin to score some bud?
I'm just sittin here :lurk: threads watching my roaches stack up like monoliths
Happy Day!

i had a very trippy dream last night and now have a sour throat and a 5-8 page paper due yesterday
not the best 4:20 for me, since ill be in class
HAPPY FOUR:TWENTY everyone

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Gonna smoke a nice spliff of White Widow and OHskunk, after I blaze that I'm gonna head over to the hydro store to pick up some much needed supplies. After that I'll be setting up my cab for my next round and smoking some more WW and OHskunk. Hope you all have a great 4/20! Peace!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
stopped by a buddy's house on way home from dental appt, got ripped ! potted up 5 autos that had sprouted this AM (hope thats a good omen!) hey, 5 outta 6 aint bad! need a seed run first i reckon...:dance013:hoping with fingers crossed for at least one boy/one girl survivor!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well toaday I am going to water my plants, check my rdwc room, and smoke as much as I did on 4-19! Also I am going to finish designing a lable for my brownies and go stock a dispensary so patients can have some relief!

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
We should save all our bagseeds all year long and on every 4/20 we should find a patch a woods and plant them all..Can you imagine..everybody planting 3 to 400 seeds every year at this time...lols...would be fun to watch

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i germ my outdoor seeds today!!! And light uo a fatty or two or 3 or more

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
We should save all our bagseeds all year long and on every 4/20 we should find a patch a woods and plant them all..Can you imagine..everybody planting 3 to 400 seeds every year at this time...lols...would be fun to watch

In Europe one can buy Hemp seeds by the pound costing close to nothing.
They are used for birdfood, in Health-food stores and all sorts of other things.

It would be nice to be able to get that over there and even though as we all know Hemp isn't good for smoking it the plants look exactly the same...

Man I would so hire someone to fly me around in a low altitude :dance013::dance013::dance013: all over the place...especially around certain facilities!

It would look like this:
hemp3.jpg

cateros

Well I just got back from a 4 hour Drive to find some buds worthy of 420 and got a buddies own recipe of chemdog x Master Kush under my 420 scope it looks like its covered in icing the trics on it look like they burst a few times and streamed all over the buds almost no amber trichs as well maybe 5% max this stuff makes you totaly retarded after 1 joint.

Latest posts

Latest posts