What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is your Christmas tree up yet?

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
All ya need is some lights brutha^^
I wasn't going to put one up this year because of kayle but decided to anyways.

G

ganjygav

No tree or even decorations,stopped putting it up a few years back. We don't have children in the house so there's no point.
I don't really celebrate Christmas anyway,I'm not a Christian and that's what it's about.
Why does anyone who ain't Christian or Catholic celebrate Christmas anyway? I bet you don't celebrate other religions holidays.
Christmas to me is all commercial nowadays and if people didn't go out and spend loads of money our countries economies would plunge and that's why I believe we still have Christmas forced upon us.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
A lot of people celebrate Christmas for the simple reason that its a reason to bring people together that haven't seen each other in a while have a good meal some drinks some good smoke and just be with people ya love but don't see as often as you like.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't really celebrate Christmas anyway,I'm not a Christian and that's what it's about.
Why does anyone who ain't Christian or Catholic celebrate Christmas anyway? I bet you don't celebrate other religions holidays.
Christmas to me is all commercial nowadays and if people didn't go out and spend loads of money our countries economies would plunge and that's why I believe we still have Christmas forced upon us.

chill out mr grinch.......

mr.brunch

Veteran
I celebrate Christmas, but I am not religious at all ...the festival of we call Christmas has been around since long before the Christian church appropriated it. It was a feast to celebrate making it past the winter solstice on 21st December.

Besides, it's a great excuse to roast up a big ass turkey and ham, and smoke extra weed. :)

Well, according to anthropologists (in the link I posted) it started as Siberian chicks drinking amanita muscaria reindeer piss. Like a big game of telephone hijacked by people with vested interests...repeated by people who repeat everything everyone else says and does. Every moment should be an excuse to celebrate if you ask me...lets go buy more shit.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our wee little Charlie Brown is plugged into the same timer that runs my hot pepper plants ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

okay, finally decided to go out 'n get me one for this year.......

aaff8226_zpsl38rtazw.jpg

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Just picked up a X-Mas tree....

Just picked up a X-Mas tree....

We used to buy our tree at the local Community College but they shut it down. They sold thousands of trees every year. The school got greedy and ruined X-mas for hundreds of children because the vendor didn't earn enough money

The nursery had maybe 30 left :tree: glad I got there early

Merry Christmas :window:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I stopped putting one up several years ago. We don't have kids, nobody comes by here for Christmas and it's getting too damned hard to bring it down from the attic and set it up when the only people that see it are me and the Mrs. We don't mind not having a tree, we still celebrate the holiday just fine without one.

V

vuuduu

Just got back from our forest with the tree. Took small spindly one that was under few bigger ones.

I just like the smell of the spruce and other trees as well :D

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Wife and son put lights on the tree last night...

Wife and son put lights on the tree last night...

I just picked up a 1/2 cord of firewood :santa1: