What's new

Is this too much light

Rodehazrd

It’s my second try with an LED I got this 300w Bridgelux by Mars. First time I had dark veins with pale leaves and brown edges. This time I’m further away 24” and now running 75% power.
I’ve got tips looking bad on the taller one and I wonder if I’m starting to burn or is it a symptom of being too wet.

Attachments

• 4DDE3A50-5D62-4BE8-8DAC-A9FF517AC46E.jpeg
    4DDE3A50-5D62-4BE8-8DAC-A9FF517AC46E.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 49

acespicoli

The media your growing in is a mystery :thinking:
What exactly is that a organic / hydro SIP?
Your plants look nice :love: not too shabby!

Last edited:

Rodehazrd

Thanks folks for the advice I did lower the light power some, it’s only those top tips burning. I’m in a mix of peat perlite and worm castings. I haven’t fed these auto’s yet so shouldn’t be nute burn yet. They were started first week of April and I plan to give them some fish hydrolysate soon the critical seems pale but the haze is dark green. Mixed strains in one pot not ideal.
It’s been a little too wet all along but in 30 gallon tub it’s hard to fix that. Some leaves have rolled edges and I think that’s causing it.
I make these sips i put two 4” sanitary tees in the bottom tub , I cut a net pot in my the center of the top tub 6” net pot for the 4” sewer pipe.
On this one I had some 6” tee’s so I cut in an 8” net pot to reach bottom. Didn’t think it mattered but 6” of water instead of 4 in the bottom tub may be an issue. I keep an air stone in the bottom too.
The strains are lemon haze auto’s by Barney’s on the sides and a critical 2.0 auto freebie from seedsman. The 3 gal pots in front are Runtz and the two on the left are Durban Poison getting ready for outdoor sometime in June.

Latest posts

Latest posts