What's new

Is this Purple Urkle?

Joey Bliss

And pics of the clone I ran inside has some flecks of purple on the buds but not much. Both indoor and out had small very dense nugs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
I know im 10 year late but the indoor pics are def urkle I still have my cut from ,shit like 8 years ago. I always say I’m not a purp fan but she the only cut I kept this long and she don’t really purp up unless I crank AC or open window by tent a night when cold. I guess it’s the way she shucks and packs on heavy weight even when I got 10” clone that just rooted and 12/12 from that day they get 2 foot and I pull 40-45 grams in 65 day of flower

JetLife175

Veteran
Where are the finished bud shots?

I'm leaning towards it's not being urkle but a grape ape of some sort. It's definitely got that look of 2000s purples. I do remember the urkle being much much more purple. Sometimes almost black.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yes. It's bag seed (singular and only) from what I may recall correctly; Purple Urkle from SPARC (mission st) before the apocalypse.
Lol I totally messed that post up, I see why you thought that was for you, duderonomy and I said dude. I was talking to Raco, I didn't even think about your handle and the name dude when I made that post. Sorry for the confusion.

Raco you still holding the urkle? If I remember right you have or had the cut I ran back then.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol I totally messed that post up, I see why you thought that was for you, duderonomy and I said dude. I was talking to Raco, I didn't even think about your handle and the name dude when I made that post. Sorry for the confusion.

Raco you still holding the urkle? If I remember right you have or had the cut I ran back then.
No...my good old friends @Dimajones-AICC- and @ElRubio might still have it...I don´t know.
It was very nice smoke indeed.
Good to see you blazeoneup! :tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
No...my good old friends @Dimajones-AICC- and @ElRubio might still have it...I don´t know.
It was very nice smoke indeed.
Good to see you blazeoneup! :tiphat:

Hmm I'd love to source it, if your good friends still have it, can you connect us? I'd be happy to make it worth while to whomever has it. I'm just puttin it out there, nice to see you too, hope all is well with you and yours, until next time be safe and take care.

duderonomy

No worries.
Interesting fact: When this seed popped the leaflet count went up to 11 and then settled in at 7.