What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this Purple Urkle?

Joey Bliss

And pics of the clone I ran inside has some flecks of purple on the buds but not much. Both indoor and out had small very dense nugs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
I know im 10 year late but the indoor pics are def urkle I still have my cut from ,shit like 8 years ago. I always say I’m not a purp fan but she the only cut I kept this long and she don’t really purp up unless I crank AC or open window by tent a night when cold. I guess it’s the way she shucks and packs on heavy weight even when I got 10” clone that just rooted and 12/12 from that day they get 2 foot and I pull 40-45 grams in 65 day of flower

JetLife175

Veteran
Where are the finished bud shots?

I'm leaning towards it's not being urkle but a grape ape of some sort. It's definitely got that look of 2000s purples. I do remember the urkle being much much more purple. Sometimes almost black.

Latest posts

Latest posts