What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there an actual MAGAZINE???

pftek

I can't even find out where I can even get a copy...

is there such a magazine? i see a picture on the front page... is that just a fake picture?

thal

I used to be able to get them at my head shop, but I think that was because they were flying to Germany once a month to get some Roor glass. I've never seen them anywhere else.

bobbyjames

pftek- I'm guessing you grow mushrooms too right?....the name is kinda a giveaway.....:) If so are you on mycotopia? you should be!...:D

Sleepy

Veteran
not fake...

not fake...

my autographed copies...

thanks Gypsy and Dutchgrown!!

Welcome to the International Cannagraphic, a global community of cannabis growers, activists, business entrepreneurs, photographers, breeders, vendors and medical patients. International Cannagraphic Magazine features stories and videos about cannabis growing around the world.

The magazine is now available online, for free! We've just remodeled the ICMag website to include new sections containing original stories by our staff and contributors. The IC Magazine team now consists of writers, photographers, reviewers and editors who create new content for the magazine every day. We hope you enjoy our new online magazine along with our famous forums!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Don't know if they have any left, but you should ask Payaso about it. I think you need to pay a subscription to receive them, tho.

@Sleepy: nice autographs man!

nephrosis

Im so down to pay a subscription for this mag! holy shit i didnt think of this!!! how much a year is it?? where do i go to get a yearly subscription? or however this works

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Well this is the funniest thread... :)

Yes, IC Magazine is REAL, if somewhat lengthy between issues.

BUT, they get better and better each time. Now we are digital... and in fact you can get all three issues (for free) by clicking the links in my signature...

IC4 is currently in production. I am gathering stories and pictures now and writing every day to make this a reality.

nephrosis

Well this is the funniest thread... :)

Yes, IC Magazine is REAL, if somewhat lengthy between issues.

BUT, they get better and better each time. Now we are digital... and in fact you can get all three issues (for free) by clicking the links in my signature...

IC4 is currently in production. I am gathering stories and pictures now and writing every day to make this a reality.

!!! i take it i need to donate inorder to get it for free?!

nephrosis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

just wondering? i would LOVE to get a few copies to read

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Is there any way to take the pdf's and make a limited edition print run? I know you can get books custom printed, how about magazines?

Payaso

Veteran
Yes it is possible to print the PDF but the screen res is for not for printing... it is for digital display. (72 dpi not 300 as needed for printing hi-res) Also note that the page size is for a tablet or e-reader, not full 8.5" x 11" like a magazine or book would be. It is possible to release future editions in multiple sizes and formats for the various readers, we are working on that. The newer versions of Adobe's Creative Suite allow 'liquid' layouts with the multiple sizes needed to make EVERYONE happy.

Payaso

Veteran
So how about it folks?

Ready to see a harvest issue of ICMag?

Time to get snapping those pictures of your giant trees and letting us know what strains you've been working... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts