What's new

Is Super-Cali Haze a true auto?

roach

Veteran
High friends ,

They yield like crazy indoor under 20/4 of light and the taste and high can be as good as most of the regular strains available.
The High of some indoor grown SOUR 60 is awesome , but still very good when you grow them outdoor , just not as deep...

Autos also can give you a little something from your "motherplant room" when you use enough light for them (250w is still good).

Remember that most autos are bred indoo , so that where thaey are the more predictable .:tiphat:

Peace:ying:

i do not doubt the potency of some the the newer autos, the first generation was not the best, but now that they have been worked on they are starting to be realy good

and i agree that using any extra space in your veg/mother room for autos is a realy good idea, but in your flower room i still think you would get better results from normal seeds directly under 12/12

my biggest problem with autos is that most of the newer more potent ones are bred for many generations with "low" populations indoors, and have no resistance to mold and insects at all, so growing them outside in my climate is impossible, i do plan to grow alot of mdanzig´s autos outside next year (he seems to be the one who actualy pushed the furthest forward when it comes to taste and potency) and then make F2´s of the ones with greatest survivability and then grow even more the year after, and hopefully i will be able to find some resistance hidden in them, i might cross them with the Super-Cali Haze too, to get more airy buds and hopefully less mold

Latest posts

Latest posts