What's new

Is Super-Cali Haze a true auto?

cfo

Holy crap, Druna! That's more bud on 1 plant than I get from trying to grow sativas too far north. Can't wait for May 2011. Is it legal to buy cannabis pollen? All I have is fem seeds and I might want to try getting seeds from some of my AFs.

michigan420

I just tried the cali haze last night.Still a little wet but it did the trick... its a up lifting high.I realy enjoy the cali haze and hbd real fun to grow and easy.

vicious bee

I sampled a little of my SCH. I was surprised it was good smoke. I STSed mine so I only took one hit and got a good buzz. Well worth growing. I'm pleased. I've got two more growing. One has already started flowering while the other has not so they are not monolithic. They also seem to be flowering earlier than my first.

iggyman

How long did the SCH take from seed to harvest? 100 days as it says in the description?

weedbringer: o'yeah, Autoflower Scandinavia 2011!

vicious bee

My first one took longer. 100 days would be about right although I don't know exactly. My next set looks to be much faster. This is indoors though so hard to compare. Outdoors I believe takes longer.

cfo

Anyone know how strong the odor is for SCH? I plan on growing mine in the middle of my sweet corn in my veggie garden. Can you smell it from 30 feet away? That's about as close as anyone will get to it. That's the plan, anyway.

vicious bee

I don't think mine was strong smelling but I femmed it. I don't have the best smell either. Seems like 30 feet would be fine though.

Muddy

I've already harvested 4 this summer and have 4 more almost finished. I believe they are just about the least odorous autos that I've grown. Even the dried and cured but has little aroma.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive noticed that some of these so called autos that every tom, dick and harry is producing doesnt autO flower under 24 hours oF flight. Not all but some that I actually grew out myself did not aUto.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Ive noticed that some of these so called autos that every tom, dick and harry is producing doesnt autO flower under 24 hours oF flight. Not all but some that I actually grew out myself did not aUto.

Who bred SCH knows his stuff, too bad is not on IC anymore...

Peace

=K

roach

Veteran
Ive noticed that some of these so called autos that every tom, dick and harry is producing doesnt autO flower under 24 hours oF flight

not every tom, dick and harry makes autos for indoor growing, and im guessing if you make them outdoors they never recieve 24 hours of light

still not getting why ppl grow autos indoor, why not just grow reg seeds directly under 12/12? but outdoors autos are truely a blessing for those of us living too far up north

Latest posts

Latest posts