What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Smoking Gun

and it gets worse.

i think a lot of people get og kush and they try to figure out which one it is and throw a tag on it as what they think it is and this confuses things further and why not all sfv's and tahoes and ghosts and skywalkers are the same. theres like 10 of each. lol. it makes it hard to get the real one. u just gotta keep running em till you win.

And what adds even further to the confusion is all the guys making OG seeds that have the same name as the clone only cuts. Instead of the dispensary selling it as, lets say, SFV BX1, they just sell it as SFV. Just more shit to the pile.

Just gotta know your source and know who that person got it from.

Unfortunately that doesn't quite lead to the answers so much any more. There are so many mislabeled cuts out there even reliable people can sometimes get a misnamed or renamed cut, or they are the third or fourth or twentieth person in line to get the cut.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
guess it really just comes down to testing out as many OG clones as possible and finding the one you really like....who really cares about the "name" if its some FIRE...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I couldn´t help myself LOL

mh1-8.jpg

caligirl

hey all you kush lover/experts! Has anyone grown Deadhead OG and Emerald triangle Lost coast OG? Or kandy Kush or kosher Kush? Ive grown lots of different strains and some with kush genetics but never a kush dominant strain and do you guys go light or heavy with feeding kush plants?

H

highsteppa

Why would 3 out of 4 people have a prob with the poster above^^ asking a simple question??Fuckin posers wannabes...

NorCalZero

hey all you kush lover/experts! Has anyone grown Deadhead OG and Emerald triangle Lost coast OG? Or kandy Kush or kosher Kush? Ive grown lots of different strains and some with kush genetics but never a kush dominant strain and do you guys go light or heavy with feeding kush plants?

If you get the Deadhead get feminized seeds, good representation of OGK, medium to heavy feeder, flower from clone sog, or top 2-3 times in 2-3 gallon pots for best results, clones very easy and vegs fast. If I was looking to grow another strain it would be kosher kush or holy grail kush. I don't know about emerald but kandy kush is very sweet, great bag appeal but no lemon funk.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
couple of ghost og nugg shots i picked her like a week early cause i didnt look at tha right date i had down 4 them but any way still killer she is a stretchy lanky floppy biaoch

Jbonez

Veteran
anyone got any Fire OG pics? supposed to be getting this cut.. I havent bloomed this Louis13OG either, anyone with experience on these gals??

Smoking Gun

Here are a few shots of some Fire OG (Raskal's cut) I grew several years back.

Attachments

• IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 11
  • OBOG #1 Budding Area 12-22-08.jpg
    OBOG #1 Budding Area 12-22-08.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 328.jpg
    328.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 355.jpg
    355.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 12
looks impossible to beat the legend.

i would really like to do a side by side with the triangle and the legend, that would be epic as shit.

and an update on something i was checking out...

the cypress hill og, soul assassin og and b real og are all different cuts. assuming i have the real deals. havent seen em in flower yet but in veg they all have different characteristics. the only one ive heard a lot about is the soul assassin cut and i know theres like 3 of em. one really good one, a purple og one and another one i assume isnt as good as the other two. dont have a clue about the b real but it definitely doesnt look like any other og's ive seen. its like the sfv on steroids so far. super fat ass blades, 3 bladed leaves as well until it gets bigger then it starts throwin 5 bladers. thick ass stems and branches, very hardy og. sac seems more viney and stretchy like a typical og.. cypress hill i gotta check out more but havent seen much 3 laded leaves on it, i think all 5 bladers so far. looks standard issue. i wonder if b real or muggs or any of them have anything to do with these cuts??

also i got a few different ogs i got just labeled "og kush" so it'll be fun to see how they turn out and see if by any chance theyre the same or the same as any other og cuts ive had.. so far they look bad ass, one looks pretty spot on to the true.. we'll see..

any info on the true? i always assumed the true was the typical "og kush" with no tag but later got the "true"added to it to differentiate it but i think a lot of these just og kushes are the true.

i guess im doing research on the different og kush cuts. i should document everything. i also just got another pure kush thats very different then the other 2 i have.

and got an abusive. never cared for the abusive but this specific cut was so big and pretty i couldnt pass haha.. the abusive seems the least ogish to me, its frosty and looks good and i hear yields big and grows easy but not nearly as potent and less fuely og flavor then the usual og's. i guess its a good commerial cut to run cuz its still good.

i just try to drop in here and put my thoughts to the keyboard. brainstorm a little and share what i know and have learned. hope my info helps.

oh yeah, one more thing.. i saw yall talking about raskals fire cut, i heard its out there now.. is this true? as before raskal and a couple others were the only ones to have it but now it seems like its in the hands of a lot of people now and getting passed around. is this true? and if so how is it stacking up to cuts like the legend and tahoe? raskals pics is what made it famous cuz it looks so dank with those fat ass calyxs.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hows that ghost smoke scoot?

she smoke great this was my first run wit her she is a picky biaoch 1 plant was really killer the other was still killer but smell not as loud but over all 8

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really enjoy some good OGK myself.

here is the Tahoe at almost three weeks.

also running the Pure(Topanga Canyon), Ghost , 818 and Orange Kush

next round will include the Valley and SFV

Tahoe
picture.php

Smoking Gun

Perfect, thats the exact cut Ive got coming..

Thx homie... looks amazing..

Can you describe the smoke compared to most og's? typical lemon funk?

I found it to be fuel dominant in flavor with an earthy and lemony undertone. I found it absolutely amazing, I prefer the more fuel flavored OG's though. I found the effect to be potent but very functional. I wouldn't smoke it all the time during work hours, but when I needed a bit stronger dose of medicine it was perfect. It allowed me to be fully medicated without being debilitated. It was honestly my favorite of the OG's. I was also a big Tahoe fan.

In my opinion Raskal's Fire OG is probably only one generation removed from the original cut. It was incredibly rare to come across, even buds in dispensaries were not common to see. It seemed as though it only was passed to a very exclusive group of growers, unlike some of the other cuts. This rarity would imply it is truly a special plant with a storied history. It wasn't until Raskal started selling seeds, of which he sold Fire OG seeds, that we started to see all the Raskal's Fire OG on the market. I would assume there are more cuts of his seed Fire OG rather than the real deal clone-only Fire OG.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

grew a deadhead clone outdoors this year in a 50 gal pot....it yielded much better than the SFV og we ran in 200s...larger colas and retained the same smell and high for most part. kosher kush was also nice, lighter green shade and wasnt pure OG fuely funk but had a nice smooth lemony taste.

that legend looks FIRE!

Latest posts

Latest posts