What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

coastal

I just got the daywrecker as well will have a couple in the next round as testers, hoping to do the same as you subrob. Even stinkier than the sour is veg it's nuts... Plan on running her a bunch with the candy chem which I'm feeling a whole lot more at the moment than the 4 or D which are both getting the boot..... candy tastes/smells better than the D but still has it's power while being a bit headier...

I am with you Smoking Gun, the 91 is the one to get. I've been fortunate enough to smoke on a good amount of it and it is some special herb alright.....

Nada

ogk is past hype and is now a household name

it's like what white widow would have been if it wasnt already washed down

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have 1/2 tent each of both the Headband and the OG going into bud right now. I flipped them to 12/12 a week ago. Im going to pollenate them each with some of the Haze crosses Nevil sent me, as well as some of the Kush/Sativa crosses Ive made already. I think I have about 8-12 vials of some awesome pollen. I did 89 crosses on the outdoor run this year, now its time to do some work with the Headband, OG, and Mangla

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol at the last few pages...

All this info gets re-hashed every couple of years

Ultimately, I've learned it doesn't matter. If it's good weed - smoke it. :joint:

dank.Frank

Mia

Mmmm Honeydew, used to get a lot of really beautiful herb from that place. Just sounds nice.
that is all

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
mmmm...snodawg... I love that shit...fat yielder, smoke is very unique....the errl is the tastiest I've ever had and it's consistent...I'd really like to get that cut back one of these days...hopefully shes still around somewhere.

TB Gardens

Veteran
I just got the daywrecker as well will have a couple in the next round as testers, hoping to do the same as you subrob. Even stinkier than the sour is veg it's nuts... Plan on running her a bunch with the candy chem which I'm feeling a whole lot more at the moment than the 4 or D which are both getting the boot..... candy tastes/smells better than the D but still has it's power while being a bit headier...

I am with you Smoking Gun, the 91 is the one to get. I've been fortunate enough to smoke on a good amount of it and it is some special herb alright.....

I'm right with u brother, the candy chem is something special. Literally tastes like sweet candy and the D mixed together. Only thing I don't like about her is she's a little leafy.. I gotta stay on top of deleafing or airflow thru her is minimal at best. I've always topped her and she just loves to bush out and throw so many branches.

I ditched The D and 4 as well, pretty much same reasons. I got a conn chem which is so close to the D but grows nice and bushy as not too stretchy.

Booyah!

Hope this doesn't offend anyone...but STFU about chemdog and his BS. This thread is about OG Kush--I click on here to read about OG KUSH not read about the same old tired Chemdog crap.

That story is touted as the truth when it just reeks of fake--LOVE the 10 seeds story lol. Quit trying to make it related to OG just for the publicity...it'll never stand toe to toe with the best OG.

I have had good Chemdog, just really sick of hearing about it especially when I want to read about some dank OG Kush. Start your own thread and go F yourself!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im telling yall...
Valley OG Kush..... oh my gosh.....
give me valley or give me death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I'd love to see how the valley stacks up next to TK. Just had a friend give me some full melt TK bubble the other day. I can't wait till December when I will be puffing on my first run of TK.

ive been searching for the perfect og kush to keep and do big runs of and its very nice to hear that this valley og might be it. im gonna grow a couple giant mothers to make sure i can get 100s of cuts from them.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I'd love to see how the valley stacks up next to TK. Just had a friend give me some full melt TK bubble the other day. I can't wait till December when I will be puffing on my first run of TK.

It stacks up to it no doubt, though TK has a different smell than the Valley. Valley has that stank greasy OG smell and flavor. TK is more like a sweet cologne smell and I can't really remember the taste...

Smoking Gun

I have not been privy to the TK however I can surely say the Valley is a very nice cut. It is not a common one to see, and from what I have gathered is definitely in the running for one of the original OG cut.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
I have not been privy to the TK however I can surely say the Valley is a very nice cut. It is not a common one to see, and from what I have gathered is definitely in the running for one of the original OG cut.

tha valley is a S1 from what i heard but i here its DANK AF tho wanna run her runnin tha ghost OG n king louie now she is in my near future :biggrin:

maybe ST or GS can chime in an let u kno broski its not an org.

Last edited:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Rugburn OG is some dank for sho

even gets a little fat for an OG

looks beatiful
smells simply amazing
gets you stupid high
tastes like OG should

I give 2 thumbs up to Rugburn OG

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
It stacks up to it no doubt, though TK has a different smell than the Valley. Valley has that stank greasy OG smell and flavor. TK is more like a sweet cologne smell and I can't really remember the taste...

Yeah man, that's how I explain TK to my friend's that haven't smoked it yet. Think OG, but unbelievably perfume/cologney.not pinesole like sfv or fuely/ sweet like the ghost.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
The mom of the rugburn is the ghost, which is my fav OG. I'm gonna pop some rugburn to look for a dad to cross the ghost mom to.

Latest posts

Latest posts