What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Y

YosemiteSam

depends on what breeder and hybrid they have, i ordered some OGK and it grew out just like hindu. its easy to list a strain unknown by a infamous name and collect on crap.

what the big deal with OGK? there is a hundred other better strains today

name 25 of them. OG may not be your cup of tea, e.g I much prefer pure sativas. But OG is king of the hill overall

cotten candy, aghani #1, blueberry sativa, cherrybomb indica, K2, blue mystic, white widow, cali orange, inca spirit, green crack, purple sativa, GDP, grape crush, white rhino, blue rhino, blue moonshine, appollo 11, pluton, medicine man, skunk #1, oasis, mazar, NL#5, alpha bud, godbud, sweettooth 3, mango, black domina, durban poison, and masterkush; off the top of my head! probably name another 75 with a little thought.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
ahahHAHA I almost spit out my drink.

cali O?
green crack?
white rhino?
blue rhino??? i dont even know this one... lol
mazar? lol wut?
skunk1 LOLOLOL.

THOSE are better than OG? :biglaugh:

you've never smoked a real deal OG. you might have bought beans with an "OG" in the cross but if you're saying what you have been about OG, you haven't had the real deal.

P

popdog

lol

lol

mazar and white widow (puke) Your hilarious. You really think that something that has a mellow floral taste and mellow high is better than something that you can taste all the way to the end of the roach minutes after smoking and gets you going after 1 or 2 nice tokes (og)? I am speechless. Have you ever tried og kush (real)? To each his own , more for me I guess. I would trade 2 zips of ANYTHING ELSE for a quarter of properly grown and cured og, no hesitation. Even watered down and crossed to all shit og beats the other 99% out there.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I keep Green Crack around mostly because the skirts dig it...it's "chick weed". It's tasty, pretty, and smells sweet. Perfect for those with a low tolerance (aka noobs and most chicks). I know it's all subjective but to say Green Crack is better than OG...well, that's just proof that you're inexperienced and/or ignorant imo.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Did he really say Mazar and Oasis? I think I just laughed so hard a couple of droplets leaked outa the tip of the spickett!!

G

guest8905

og is good, but getting old, at least in CA. I like sativas, hope they get more airtime in the future

Galactic

Majority of growers are terrible

doesn't matter what the strain is, they taste the same and are garbage in the wrong hands...

This is the internet, some good growers in here but mostly amateur smokers that fall for the OGK name game

You'll never guess how many times I've given out clones as ---- kush and they come back and tell me how pinesol or sour it was lol

Like I would give you OG Kush

gtgio

Seems to me like pretty much any strain can be decent if grown right, not to say there aren't some obvious winners out there.

G

guest8905

ill tell you what! its all about the sq5!!

sour querkle 5

perhaps will have a new name later but until now its the sq5. From here you heard it first. She will be shared

ZENwho? and you call yourself what? oasis is NL #2 and mazar-l-sharif have been around for ages. try DUTCH PASSION fool. oh ya the creator of the FEM seeds and where dj shorts worked for years. ever had the real CALI O? hemcy seeds has the original cut and never heard of the mmj strain blue rhino? americans for sure would say this, just how old are you?

do you know what real white widow is or inca spirit? sorry but the number 1 green crack clone in BC and supplied to the west coast usa, still in demand with the purple kush.

shame on you! i can give you another 175 old school strains. ever tried jock horror or jack herer? both these would put you on your ass.

Galactic

lots of shit puts me on my ass

doesnt mean its sought after though

of course, geography plays a very large role as well. sure some areas of California wouldnt touch OG with a stick while the midwest drools for anything ends in Kush.

over in europe i could see how mazar and dutch passion (LOL) still get em wet