What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
The Ghost OG was the first one to hit the boards...ORGNKID was one of the first people to show/post about OG and Bubba Kush..He also did have the legit Bubba Kush clone as well even though some how a different one got sold to Katsu_Bluebird for the tune of $500..Ghost1 bought the OG for $1000...Bless.

yep

Oregon has been killin it for well, ever

OR still is the wild wild west

V

Veg N Out

How did you get that outta what I just said? Please don't think I just said OG Kush is from Oregon...

Y

YosemiteSam

The Ghost OG was the first one to hit the boards...ORGNKID was one of the first people to show/post about OG and Bubba Kush..He also did have the legit Bubba Kush clone as well even though some how a different one got sold to Katsu_Bluebird for the tune of $500..Ghost1 bought the OG for $1000...Bless.

That is the story I have heard. From that point on who knows what all has happened.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I'm wrong in saying you all should throw any and all speculation away? Right on... How many actually got your OG clone from "Skywalker" ?? Or your Bubba Kushes before 1998? Just be real and enjoy what you're growing and let grow of the fuckery...Good herbs sell for high dollar, doesn't need all the name game speculative crap. OG Kush came out in Cali in the mid 90s and was just OG Kush...Over time...More of em were born..How's that gonna be ...You're going to try to tell me OG Kush magically mutated in to 1000 clones? No..It was crossed, reversed..and worked backward , forward and sideway by various closet breeder and accidental hybrids...Does it really make the herb danker to believe all these stories Al?

Wow what a bee nest. Actually I was more interested why your attacks involved people, first me (a noob according to Veg n out), then e swerve, third i dont remember. but the statement were directed at individuals not genetics.

based on the following post i realized ( i really dont give a fuck.) but every other group of cultivar/strain experts weither it be pinot nior, Tomates, or penicillin, seem to have worked this difficulty out.

I've learned my lesson i wont get involved in this type discussions again. thanks veg n out you did teach me something, keep everything to my self, from opinion to everything else.:tiphat:

V

Veg N Out

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking Al, the only thing I ever done was attack people's speculation, internet myth regurgitation, and complete lack of fact checking! Bless

Booyah!

I will stick to the 3 Point OG Cut, Tahoe OG, and Valley OG. The rest I wont waste my time on. At some point I would like to run the Victorville OG if it gets out but those 3 I listed are winners in my book. Just my personal preference. The pics I have posted are of the 3 Point OG cut we got in the group I grow with. Its the real deal and if not its the closest thing I have found to the real thing.

Hey GrownOut Any info on the "3 Point OG"? I've never heard refrence to that cut before. Is it just held between you and your group? And what do you consider real deal OG traits? I'm sure it's good, just new to me.

Z

Z-ro

Ghosts bubba was the shit, miss that cut dearly, glad I still have his OG...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
at one time it was just og kush and you accepted all variations of it because it blows away everything else and didnt ask questions.

true heads know the real deal O...and have no problem knowing a fake in their face.

once the cut made it to the outdoor region of the state the quality(that i used to pay for) began to diminish.

it takes a talented gardener to bring out the true potential in og....and in todays time very few in the state are in that category

if you have smoked the real O...than you know.

Last edited:

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Skywalker is the name for a european cross of blueberry x mazar

Skywalker og is an OG Kush held by the bro Skywalker in the HB newport Area. it should be Skywalker's OG Kush.

So far 3 Kush threads and youve been hatin and Wrong in all 3. whats up?

Dutch passions skywalker doesnt count.....

many hold the original Skywalker , it was made by some Israelis in the SFV , Its been around for quite some time

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
.just get on board whoevers jock needs to be ridden to get you the cuts and shhhhhh...
...i also miss the good ole days when people would shut thier fukn mouths and learn before they preach and teach...what happened to all the old timers rez got banned? Remember that purge? I really thought they would be back by now...new folks in online forums used to get put in thier place..and we all learned...now you dont have to know anything to be an expert cuz if you read it in a pot forum it must be true...
....ok..thats it for my rant...im on the toilet and my legs are falling asleep..

well put,

times they are a changin !!
:tiphat:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
not anymore, unless its some super hyped flavor of the month like GSC. Within a year you'll be able to get cuttings of it for $10

KRD

I got my gsc cut 6 months ago and paid 0 dollars for it, In 04 I remember og cuts going for 10k without blinking, but lbs were 6400-8000.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Hey GrownOut Any info on the "3 Point OG"? I've never heard refrence to that cut before. Is it just held between you and your group? And what do you consider real deal OG traits? I'm sure it's good, just new to me.

It looks like Legend OG from some pics I have seen posted on here. The Legend OG is the closest one I have found anyways.

Its a cut thats been around awhile I just know that the people I grow with have it and if anyone else outside of them has i wouldnt know who. I am sure its around though. My buddy who sourced it originally got it from an older grower who wont touch any other OG, we were lucky enough to get a cut in the group and we havent let it go since. I call it 3 point cause it throws 3 point leafs all the way through. Buds are medium to small nugs that have a nice earthy flavor to them. Definitely no huge yeilding OG just high grade top shelf buds. When its grown proper.

Heavy

Found it. Looks like it from IC member KRD.

Sh*t looks dope and wonder how it compares to the other Ogk's. Could this be the next big thing? :chin:

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yep KRD did a hell of a job on that OG. And yes his name is already being used unfortunately. It happens unfortunately.

depends on what breeder and hybrid they have, i ordered some OGK and it grew out just like hindu. its easy to list a strain unknown by a infamous name and collect on crap.

what the big deal with OGK? there is a hundred other better strains today

Latest posts

Latest posts