What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Nevilles Haze still the strongest haze?

D

Dalaihempy

WTF??
did you learn that from your good friend JessE??
ho ho ho!!

Ha roco no direct quote be it worse spelling than from ot1 like the one i really loved was the one were ot1 lays claim to have had a hand in bringing in the seeds and lines that went on to become sk nl so on lol You dont rember come on roco like i sed mate i have respect for ace but nil for ot1.

And HO HO HO to you.

By the way what jesse does has nothing to do with me Roco i have lots of friends in the canna community i even think of you as a friend roco so unless you piss me off i have no reson to not call you or any person a friend after all roco are we not on the same team here.

Like i sed before roco bull shit is just that and facts are what we all need to be focusing on i have no intrest in any money gain from any of this nil amigo im about the plant and thats it trueth be told roco last thing in my life i would set out to do is profit from my hobbie i have devoted over 30 years to now and fact is most start off with morals and good intentions but end up driveing mercs and sipining expensive wines looking out to sea from there expensive homes cannabis payed for wich is fine and good but at lest be honest and truth full along the way no harm in getting rich but there is if its done with lies.

D

Dalaihempy

By the way i do have ot1s quotes roco saved and you know i do and much more but this is like kicking a dead horse mate all you get is a lot of hot air and a bad smell not like im into kicking dead horses or ever tryed to lol.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze.... the name alone sounds like something I want to bathe in

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
By the way i do have ot1s quotes roco saved and you know i do and much more but this is like kicking a dead horse mate all you get is a lot of hot air and a bad smell not like im into kicking dead horses or ever tryed to lol.

I too have things saved ;)
Have you ever grown or smoked Tom´s Haze??
Why do I doubt it? :chin:
How do you know if Nevil´s males came from Sam´s seeds or not?

003-2.jpg

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran

003-2.jpg

Raco, leave it brother....

Why waste your breath on opinions that could or could not be true....? Truth always speaks for itself, so we don't have to brethren.. I too get frustrated when opinions get aired out, but to hell with em... As long as you know what's real brother:rasta:

D

Dalaihempy

003-2.jpg

Ha roco first off man honestly i think we all have more in common than not and the few things that we really don't should not be what we focuse on right?.

And i knew you would post but not that fast lol but saying that you do relise that even tho i have been growing non stop for over 3 decades now and only really started dutch or modern hybrids from say 2002 what i really had no clue on was the history and info realating to modern hybrids and breeders and the perent stock they work with in like wich infact breed what who infact is a real breeder who infact was not.

In that post wich was in 2002 i posted and like i told you before i would of loved to read the rest of it but fact is roco the haze was diffrent each year as the brothers haze were not breeders and they just x there best sat lines to make seeds for the next grow wich even sam has stated.

Fact also neville did collect pure haze seeds from with in the us and i know the city and people who he collected it from as i sat down with shanti face to face and had a long talk about things haze being just one shanti is a friend and one of the people in this community not only i have respect for him but all in the industry and community do also next time his in spain roco for a canna trade go talk to him ask him your self.

The fact that neville collected pure haze seams to rub many up the rong way sam being one now no disrespect here but tuff life get over it i say move on Neville did a lot for this community and thats a fact and few also like the fact a lot of the modern geno pool has nevilles hand in it.

Also the haze neville collect is diffrent to tfd sams as it was the erly batch of haze so time people just get over it and give thanks to people like neville sam and the rest that infact worked haze in urope and those that still offer it be it in hybrid form for all to grow and injoy.

I have been growing haze hybrids for basicly 8 years non stop now and have run many diffrent ones some that never got realest most that are avaluble all unique and i can honestly say would hold there own with most old school sats most old growers dream of.

Theres a reson why lots of people grow haze lines from mr nice roco and theres a reson why nevilles haze super silver haze mango haze and other lines have such a huge following by growers yep quolity of produce amigo.

SativaScience

"Also the haze neville collect is diffrent to tfd sams as it was the erly batch of haze so time people just get over it and give thanks to people like neville sam and the rest that infact worked haze in urope and those that still offer it be it in hybrid form for all to grow and injoy."

In the 1988 seedbank catalogue the haze used by Neville is stated to have come from seeds from the last batch of haze produced in america. Seems like the story has changed in the last 20 years.:whistling:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AUH#2 (which also contains 'Neville's Plant') gives a better smoke,, and flowers quicker, than the original IMO :canabis:

JKD

Veteran
Okay...

So if I'm not too concerned about authenticity or origins or purity etc...

If I'm just looking for a trippy, potent as hell, face melting, rollercoaster of a hazy high...

Have we narrowed it down to Tom Hills Haze and Nevilles Haze?

I haven't included Mango Haze as I'm having a stab that its similar to SSH. Hempy, I know you've grown both of these, can you confirm that for me?

Also, if punters think that SSSDH is a legitimate Haze contender I would probably look at crossing one of my SDIBL F5s with a Mango haze mother instead.

Basically, I loved Nevilles Haze but was wondering if there was a haze out these days with a stronger version of the same high...

Thanks for the opinions growers and smokers...

What is it with G13 and Haze threads???

JKD

JKD

Veteran
DocLeaf. I was wondering if any of the GH hazes would get a mention...

Thanks.

JKD

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
toms haze is from the posi bros...and its the pure sam line.....thats whats even sam said!!!

el gordo

nevilles and haze x skunk like TFD fuma con dios are the best ones in my book...prove and proven... not somebody told me this was shit...or i tell yo: this is the best haze but indeed nobody but me knows the reality, because no one else or only my friends have grown it...just my point of view... :hide:

B

Blue

As some one said Zamal, It will tear you a new hole and leave you wondering who did it & do you want it done again!!!!!!

Gypsy sells this girl in his GN collection it's over looked a real gem.. I grow her scrog style all year round............I find it much nicer then Nevs haze

D

Dalaihempy

Okay...

So if I'm not too concerned about authenticity or origins or purity etc...

If I'm just looking for a trippy, potent as hell, face melting, rollercoaster of a hazy high...

Have we narrowed it down to Tom Hills Haze and Nevilles Haze?

I haven't included Mango Haze as I'm having a stab that its similar to SSH. Hempy, I know you've grown both of these, can you confirm that for me?

Also, if punters think that SSSDH is a legitimate Haze contender I would probably look at crossing one of my SDIBL F5s with a Mango haze mother instead.

Basically, I loved Nevilles Haze but was wondering if there was a haze out these days with a stronger version of the same high...

Thanks for the opinions growers and smokers...

What is it with G13 and Haze threads???

JKD

Hiya mate the best way to explane the diffrence between the SSH and the MH is like this SSH has stone element to its high were MH has a clear high both very potent but very diffrent hope that helps.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
dalaihempy:

have you ever smoked ot1Haze? or is your opinion that it's not a haze only based on what other people have said?

You really think after 40 years there is still a pothead that remembers the real story 100 % correct and even tells it? and do you really think that pothead would be exactly the one whos making money with haze?

if you never smoked it you should be more careful in making statements about what it is or is not :)

don't take this post as offense, but you complain people talking about haze without ever having grown it and maybe it's time to take a step back and realise that what you are doing here is pretty similar...

btw i can only second what others have said: if you are looking for haze to smoke and not to breed you're better of with a hybrid! just 2 weeks ago i tried lots if Ohaze (tfd) flowered 5 months indoor, then cured for 3-4 months, still wasn't even close to a good skunk x haze ;)

good vibes to all sativa heads :)