What's new

Is Mr. Nice Shit the "Roadkill"Skunk we are looking for?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Dan Woody,
Now this is quite intresting in that AK-47 shares a lot of the same background as Skunk#1
The Skunk is Mexican Ac.Gold,Colum. Gold and an Afghani.....
Where the AK is Columbian,Mexican,(Thai), and Afghani....
The AK has an added sativa in the mix...

AK47 has had several changes over the years leaning more sativa early on and a little more indica later in it's changes...
What year is the AK from you are talking about?

Dr. D

Veteran
Capt. Crip said:
Dan Woody,
Now this is quite intresting in that AK-47 shares a lot of the same background as Skunk#1

AK47 has had several changes over the years leaning more sativa early on and a little more indica later in it's changes...
Thats interestinf Capt. i didnt know ak had thoe genetics in it but i was under the belief that it was more indica early on and mor sativa now...my friend has a couple of ak on the go now that picked up from seed boutique sept 04 i look forward to the rtesults of those wether male or female...
Any updates of the Shit yet?

blacklb937

capt. from a newbie and all would you look c about the shoreline gen. and if theres any relation to yours over time.. jw some serious smoke around tx... and you seem knowledgeable on your strains... im looking for a serious creative/phychedelic mj with a chocolate woodsy apeal... i would also prefer it to be squaty.. thnx and im looking forward to seeing some pics in a few months..

Capt. Crip

Veteran
I'm not sure either Dr.D....
I think it won the sativa catagory early on and the indica later but I think it has had another change since...

All I havew done with the plants is pop the tip out so they will branch...I want to get some yeild....

Probably go to flower in about 10 days at the present pace...I went up one small size on the pots and will go up again about 5 days before I go 12/12....

Dr. D,what was the potency like on your first run?How many females with the first run?

I'll get some pics up later tonight.................................CC

I have been having to delete some pics and thats a bitch...

NPK

Got my Shit in the mail yesterday; the packaging pretty much reiterates the SB description:

mrnice1.gif

mrnice2.gif

I got sixteen fat beans, plus a freebie I've been wanting and would have happily paid for: Blockhead. Will be clearing out room in the veg space next week.

Outstanding value for $39!

G

Hey Capt, glad to see you got those Shit seeds going. I got some here and will run them in the future. It will be nice to see what you come up with. As for the RKS. Good luck in your quest and i'm hoping for the best. I've been wanting this one back for along time now and miss the old AMERICAN Skunk, not the Amsterdam stuff we have now. Not trying to piss anyone of or upset anyone, but when you say skunk to me. I think of the Old Road Kill Skunk i sold all through high school. Stinky's just like a real Skunk animal. Any ways, i think there is a good chance of you finding it in the shit seeds. I think the RKS has the afghani in it and you might luck out. I do agree it might be a 50/50 cross of some sorts, but I guess will really not know. From what i've heard also. Shanti does have some very old school and it sounds like this same skunk sam has IE Skunk 2. I'm not for sure if it's the same thing, but heard Shanti is going to bring out some seeds. You might want to PM shanti and he might get back to you once he's back in town. You personally know where i'm going to be looking for it once i get back and you more then welcome to help out. Any ways, good luck and i hope the best. Let me know of i can doing anything to help out. Let's hope for the best, because we all know if Capt finds this special plant. He'll be sharing it with the world.
Take care,
BG

Last edited:
G

the ak i got was bought back in 2003,its the only one that stinks like this you can smell it through the jars i have them in.

DarkGreen

rks

rks

Capt. Crip said:
Dan Woody,

I posted something in the RoadKill Skunk fan club thread about AK having similar genetic lines as skunk#1, but with a thai thrown into the mix as well.Other people responded saying that AK is too sweet and not as smelly. My question is on page 9, and it was answered on page 9 & 10 by Willie Nillie and T2U. I think that AK and white russian may have some breeding potential for RKS.It's worth a shot. who knows? No one knows where the true RKS is? AK's mother is a mexican/colombian hybrid, while it's father is an afghan/thai hybrid. Zamalito mentioned that smells of a hybrid are a result of the smell from the mother's mother. So if what he says holds true, the AK's smell will be influenced by it's mexi/colombian mother, similar to skunk.

intel2000

Dont know if this was posted already, but from another thread a post by FIREGOD:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=48032&page=2&pp=15

"im thinkin about reading up on the method a little...
i dont have the numbers to do multiple ways///
also im not sure yet if this is good for potency...
so i will do 1 ,,, most likely?
i planted a few to offset the extreme low germination of the roadkill style skunk i have ... i heard the current dissapointments of skunk #1 and pulled out some real old shit ... real cali skunk bud ... shit is way smelly tho!!!!
it is easy to gro but a real security risk for those without medical exemption,,, thats the reason that it is no longer grown because in the 90's people were super uptight about smell and went for the nl crosses .
i dont really know if sams skunk is not for real as i havent grown the 20 pack yet that i got from gypsy when he first starterd giving them as freebies ....

anyway,,,i germed 50 seeds and only 2 popped 1 perfect female that is way fat and showed trichs faster than the superskunk but now the superskunk has surpassed it in the resin dept ,,,, it has slightly more sativa in it tho!

i also got 1 perfect male !!! perfect stature and stinks in a bad way but i love the smell!!! almost overpowers your senses!!!

i remember growin this shit in the early to mid nineties and 1 bud in a zipoc can be smelled from accross the room,,,, seriously!!! i will be seeding it next few days! i will cross it to a few choice superskunks as well as a plant i named "obvious".... she got her name because you cant go out in public after smokin it!
red eyes , extreme belly hurting laughter / munchies / walkin stupid and stumbling!
i cant hide the fact that im fucked up! its OBVIOUS I TRIED GERMING 50 SEEDS OF THIS AND ONLY 3 POPPED BUT 2 DIDNT SURVIVE ,,, THE LAST ONE WAS FEMALE ,,,,VERY SATIVA,,,, MAYBE 5% INDICA IF ANY????

THAT WILL BE CROSSED WITH MY BUSH SKUNK,,,,,,"BUSH SKUNK" OR CALI SKUNK WAS THE 2 NAMES THE ROADKILL SKUNK WAS CALLED BY MY FRIEND WHO GAVE ME THE BUDS (SEEDED) YEARS AGO! VERY YELLOW GOLDEN BUDS OF MEDIUM HARD DENSITY! "

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Otay!

Plants are 3-1/2' to 5 ' tall pruned!!I let them go long for yeild and to get an idea which had the strongest structure and was most vigorous!
1 reeks so bad just a slight brush fills the immediate area with the funk!!!

Around 11 days of 12/12

Capt. Crip

Veteran
On finding/creating the RKS....

I'm sure all of you that are growing the ECSD cut know that it carries some skunky tones along with the diesel tang..

I'm thinking about hitting a clone with pollen from the strongest Mr. Nice "Shit"
male...
One of the guys posted a quote from Shanti where he mentions that Shit is actually a Skunk X Skunk (but Afghani/indica dominant)..Hence him referring to it as a classic Skunk X Afghani...The quote is down there in the MNS forum(helpdesk)..

I'm just wondering how close this would be to showing RKS odors and at what ratio..... :chin:

I will probably do the trial cross to see...
Take care.....................CC

Saelin

I grew some of this last year and was pretty impressed with the stink that it made, as soon as you opened the door to my growroom it would completely fill your sinuses, not to mention any adjoining room, and stuck around for a bit

after 7 or 8wks in the jar its a knockout
I'm waiting for him to repost more :D

Capt. Crip

Veteran
I see what plants you were talking about in PM now...

UPDATE....
8 females flowering.....1 actually has a roadkill type odor...All the other range from citrusy-fruity...To berry-like fruity...And 1 that has anacrid dank odor that is almost nasty...
It's obviously not a dominate trait in this strain so it would be useless for what i was looking for but looks like it will be nice smoke.....

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

You guys really are searching the reekherb. I have been smoking all kinds of reeking buds over the years, but none of them has been the RKS. Now when I started reading this & road kill skunk fan thread I saw these descriptions about the odor it produces. Couple weeks ago I copped clone of friends B-52 and had also possibility to smoke couple little buds of it. When my friend opened the jar the whole room started to reek like rotten animal or similar like that. When I broke a little bud the smell was very unpleasant. The high of B-52 was very uplifting & strong, I have been smoking daily for the last 1.5 years and this little bud that we smoked with my friend got us real high. First it didnt say too much, but it started creeping after 5 to 10 minutes and then it was on!!! Very potent smoke. I have been assuming that B-52 is mainly indica but the clones I received had very thin leaves and sativa structure. I dont know does this post help you or not, but it may be usefull for someone who is trying to breed RKS. If somebody wants, I can post couple pics of friends flowering B-52. Ok, onemore thing with the reeksmell of b-52 is that the clones I received are also reeking a little when you rub them.

Sorry guys/gals if this post was little confusing, I am writing this with hurry so...

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

sophisto

Saelin said:
20416000_0124-med.jpg

came off of a shit I grew last year, lookin for more of the harvest pics

Hey now.....I didnt know a shit could look lor grow like that, mine are brown and I flush em....LOL....Nice Cola....RKS has been a strain I have wanted to grow for a while. If Shit has a pheno that turns out like it I will be getting down to biznass..Sweet..........Good Luck brotha keep it comin.....

WhoAmI?

Stinkiest "roadkill" ganja I ever had was Fairfax Four-Way. No joke, I walked into my friend's crib one day while he was in the shower, with an eigth of this pungeont herb on me, and the first thing he told me when he got out was that he could smell it from inside the shower!!! True story. In fact, whenever I carry Four-Way on me, people always put on these weird faces and look around in a funny-ass way trying to figure out where the reaking smell of skunk is coming from.

Latest posts

Latest posts