What's new

Is Mr. Nice Shit the "Roadkill"Skunk we are looking for?

Limeygreen

Veteran
I believe Sam the Skunkman said that he has the original Roadkill Skunk but reproducing it is low on his list of priorities as he prefers the sweeter skunk that doesn't glue you down like the Indica Roadkill. That being said I believe there has been mention of a Sativa Roadkill Skunk, although that is about as much as I've head of it.

masterlow37

Veteran
Limeygreen said:
I believe Sam the Skunkman said that he has the original Roadkill Skunk but reproducing it is low on his list of priorities as he prefers the sweeter skunk that doesn't glue you down like the Indica Roadkill. That being said I believe there has been mention of a Sativa Roadkill Skunk, although that is about as much as I've head of it.
:confused: All due respect to Sam The Skunkman, but as many of us wanting the true RKS, a fortune could be made producing these beans for retail production and even if $ isn't an issue please for the sake of heads busting thier balls looking for the RKS, if anyone has it . PLEASE PRODUCE IT !!! Thanks :smoke:

NPK

I bought of pack of Shit on SeedBay last week and am anxiously awaiting its arrival...watching this one.

Edited to add: I've always liked the smell of skunk too, at a distance.

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Teresa said:
:biglaugh: :pointlaug :wave: :friends: :wink:

"Tree"sa,
he is about a nutcase isn't he????
But I do have to admit he is welcome to what ever I find.....(Along with a handful of others)(Big D)

Masterlow,Limey,Wantaknow,
I too have tried to get a little info from him but it's a brick wall for me also....
I can understand that he has had enough of the cannascene and answering questions from the masses..I guess it's nice to see him post on occansion...........I do with he would talk with us about the RK subject....Maybe a clue where to look for her......

I often wonder if a cross to Afi and inbreed to desired goal would work to stabilize the funk back in the skunk :woohoo: :confused: :chin: Or one of Shanti's Afi/Skunk and inbreed to Skunk#1 till stable..
A funky Skunk is possible but the work must be done...

And the Cheese cut.....I've heard it was an older skunk#1 and also heard the other stories about origins of that particular clone...So much cluttered information to wade through........

OhioPlayer

africanherbsman said:
I like sweet smelling flowers, but I absolutely love that roadkill smell. I have found that type of herb only a few times, always comercially. Verry interested in this!

ya know , i cant find nor can any friends friend anything that has the "roadkill" from any seed bank.about 4 years ago a buddy found a plant out of some bag seed that was a short , dark green , stank ass maple leaf looking plant.wish i knew wtf it was.

beancounter

Veteran
I sure hope she's the one Cpt, but from a few that have grown her I hear she's not what we're looking for. I'm sure there's a few skunky phenos to be found, but i don't believe it's a line where you are guaranteed a truly skunky female in every pack..

Don't get me wrong, i'm sending u the RKS juju, it's jus that shanti plans on releasing an 'Old Skool' skunk in the future.. If the shit was 'it', i think releasing an old skool skunk would be redundant..

but who knows, i'm sure it'll still be nice work.

Dr. D

Veteran
And the Cheese cut.....I've heard it was an older skunk#1 and also heard the other stories about origins of that particular clone...So much cluttered information to wade through........
You sayin that capt, as soon as i get my hands on another Shit male il be hitting a cheese clone up with the pollen....something iv been planning for along time..

trybud

I have a friend who might have a RKS.it's too early in flower to tell for sure but i know what a real skunk smells like.pretty close, we'll see........believe it or not its from a pack of nirvana from 2002 'hindu kush' i think...................

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Trybud..
Although the plant you are speaking of may carry a similar odor it's not what we are all looking for..
We are looking for a true breeding Skunk...
The plant you are talking might actually be 50% skunk or possibly an F2 but either way it's not a Skunk#1,nor worthy of breeding with...

Thanks for the input nonetheless..........
Take care.................................CC

trybud

i thought everyone was just looking for roadkill smell/flavor,not a true breeding strain....no way that pack of seeds can be considered true breeding...lol..i hope you guys find what you want, if my buddies plant smells/tastes like real skunk then im satisfied, knowing that i'll have endless cuts

beancounter

Veteran
I wonder if the Skunk#2 in schroomy420's elite/clone only list has anything to do with Sam's Skunk#2?

I wonder what the story is, and why it was included on the list.. in other words, someone out there must have had/smoked it before in order to be labeled elite/clone only.

J

Jam Master Jaco

ARRRGGGGHH!!! Why oh why would he not want to breed a knock-em-on-their-asses indica dominant, ROADKILL skunk?!?! :confused:

Please Sam the Skunkman, share those genetics! It would be a pity to keep it all to yourself only to have some weird mishap occur that would make it gone forever.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have the envelope of one pack of Shit that I bought soon after it was available in the spanish growshops,years ago...the cover is right,but the description (back of the pack) is the same than Mr Nice Medicine Man!!
Those were so-so,smokeable,not very good,sativa lookin...
Friends bought another pack later,and the envelope was correct.I remember one big female tree that they grew outdoors...this was much better,potent as hell,the smell was very strong but I don´t think it´s exactly what you call RKS...this plant along with a Sensi Star girl grown in the same orchard kicked-ass!!
and now,
What´s Skunk 185 (or is it 18.5) :D

Dr. D

Veteran
Raco the skunk 18.5 is used in one of Sensi's strains i cant remember which one....the skunk 18.5 is originally what i thought the Shit was until i read in a post which im sure was by Shanti though i may be wrong that Shit was infact SuperSkunk....

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Dr. ,
I´ve also heard that Shit and Sensi Skunk are related :D

G

i have a ak47 cut that smells like dead road kill skung and a pack of same the skunk skunk#1 seedes what if i cross a male skunk to the strong ak will i end up with a road kill skunk pheno in the batch.

Dr. D

Veteran
Raco said:
Thx Dr. ,
I´ve also heard that Shit and Sensi Skunk are related :D
Sensi Skunk...i think thats the one with the skunk 18.5 in it...i hear from somewhere i cant remember the 18.5 is a skunk#1 variant leaning more to the afghani....

Latest posts

Latest posts