What's new

Is Krome's The White still king of the hill when it comes to frostiness???

D

DryNobBob

I had the same experience with you, except the indica down buzzes affect me more that say like Haze or Kali Mist of the heavy sats. I guess its just people's diff systems and tolerance. I think the PP looks great, it seems as if the white hubbub has died down a bit, but when I see a post like yours, in my mind I think of Haze, OHaze, GHaze, etc. The mexicans are a lil better, but those haze 20 minute buzz just doesn't cut it for me, as with peeps mentioning those uplifting daytime buzzes, I just laugh when I read those descriptors. And all those guys working those lines, I guess to preserve, cause it ain't for potency sake. lol, JMHO

I'll have to encounter it again, and maybe my tolerance was through the roof, but I really didn't think that much of PPs high. It seems to make a great breeding tool for adding trichome coverage; seems like The White in thay regard.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
The white is far more stronger than the PP's IME. In fact I haven't felt the PP high, have grown 20 plants up to 64 days and it barely get average smokers high.

The MobBoss and Prophet from Grindhouse can put some amazing trich production. They are fully cover with thick trich all over, and they are very strong, specifically the prophet.

The Amnesia Hi-pro 12week and 10 weeks cuts have very good trich production too. I've grown the 12week cut and this stuff is excellent! The high is powerful and motivating but if u go over board she will knocked u ass down with a big smile on ur face.

I have some OGR white Urkle and White Bubba, and they are very good. The WU is not as strong as WB but it was full cover with trich and had a amazing smell and taste.

That run I had, from seed, MobBoss, Alien Optimus, Kraken, Purple Peyote, White Bubba, White Kush, Alien Skunk, Coffee Kush. And the best are teh Coffee Kush and White Bubba, following by MobBoss. PP been among the weakest this run.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
lol. I used to look at that pic of ICE from way back at the OG days. I was still growing brickweed outdoors when I first saw that pic. Blew me away.

41hope

Got soo much frost it is being mistaken for powder mildew! Is their a way to prove to people it is not PM without using a scope?

4 Dragons

Cherry Cake #2 fully potent...

Attachments

• Cherry Cake #2 Bud.jpg
    Cherry Cake #2 Bud.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 19

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought sour grapes was ment to be a good yielder... never grown it myself, just what ive read..

thats what i heard previously also,this cut no

yeah the clone only, of which there is only one cutting, which is... Grape (not sure which purp/grape strain exactly) X Sour Diesel... is low yielding... I know BOG has an unrelated strain called Sour Grape (maybe thats where the confusion lies), not sure how well it is supposed to yield though.

4 Dragons

is cherry cake number 2 a clone only or is cherry cake available in seed ?

Currently #2 is a clone only but I am going to pop more Cherry Cake soon and start the back cross... There are other pictures of her on here done by phog and he is also the person that found the #2. CC#2 also produces an amber sap without fail. Good yield, fantastic high that will kill depression and PTSD in moments.

D

DryNobBob

Currently #2 is a clone only but I am going to pop more Cherry Cake soon and start the back cross... There are other pictures of her on here done by phog and he is also the person that found the #2. CC#2 also produces an amber sap without fail. Good yield, fantastic high that will kill depression and PTSD in moments.

(heavy sigh, ooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh)

Highwayman = Williams Wonder X Tang Tang
spider crab pheno

(deep breath, heavy sigh, OMG, oooooooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhh)

Gaud Lawd

there goes edro

Veteran
I'll have to encounter it again, and maybe my tolerance was through the roof, but I really didn't think that much of PPs high. It seems to make a great breeding tool for adding trichome coverage; seems like The White in thay regard.

Im in total agreement. Ran PP a couple of months ago. Beautiful plants as far as bag appeal, but the high lacked strength. The wife wasnt impressed either but others loved it. I supposed the right pheno would put you on your ass but how many packs would it take to find her?

4 Dragons

(heavy sigh, ooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh)

(deep breath, heavy sigh, OMG, oooooooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhh)

Gaud Lawd

Don't fret; I currently have testers out of WarHammer which is Gooey ( mother of Cherry Cake ) x StarDawg IX ( true male, not S1 )