What's new

is it legal to shoot your dog?

hahhh

i have had the vet put down animals. Its the best route to go when the pet is ready (unhappy). you dont worry about whether a stranger is putting your best friend down - you are THANKFUL, and you dont care if it does cost a measly 100 or 500 dollars. dumbasses who think shooting their own dog in a modern world shouldnt be in the care of a dog. I hate stupid pet owners, so we're even here. what happens when you shoot your poor dog and he WHIIIIIIIIIINES and YELLPPPS..give him another pop while he's running around wondering why youre so cruel for shooting him instead of a nice warm PEACEFUL injection at his home?

you're going to remember shooting that dog for a long time bud. guaran fukin teed. as you should.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
what happens when you shoot your poor dog and he WHIIIIIIIIIINES and YELLPPPS..give him another pop while he's running around.
:confused:

I guess that means you need to work on your aim.
Remember, gun control means hitting what you aim at.

hahhh

when your best friend is hurting and youre in despair youre not exactly in sharpshooter mode nick. get a pet bong.

hkush

If there isn't a city ordinance against shooting, you can shoot your dog. I worked with someone once who did that. Its not fun, and his first shot didn't kill the dog. The dog was able to try and run to him for protection, and had to shoot it again. No fun, take it to the vet.

I've read that people use helium to kill themselves. The helium baloon kits to see at WalMart. Four or five deep breaths and you pass out, and die. Maybe try that (on the dog).

bud wiser

The all knowing oz hahhh has spoken. Please inform me of all other life choices I will need to make. I won't give you any further details other than there will be choices. This should pose no problem for you, as it seems you need very little information to come up with your absolute and correct and obvious answers. I will be patiently awaiting your zenful knowledge. Asshole.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
holy shit this thread is still going!

i would never shoot my best friend or my child or any other loved one, that's just crazy.

but, i dont give a shit what other people do. i mean i give a shit, but its not my business. if you're going to kill an animal, dont be cruel. do not miss, that is fucking terrible. if you cant kill them with one shot, that's unforgivable :joint:

oh yeah, speaking of inhumanity... helium???? come on bro... :joint:

just take them to the fucking VET! jesus!

ArcticBlast

Rednick

Veteran
when your best friend is hurting and youre in despair youre not exactly in sharpshooter mode nick. get a pet bong.
Place tip of barrel at base of skull.
Pull trigger.
Agreed, not easy to do...but there it is. That is how you kill a pig, cull a sled dog, kill your best friend (besides booze and drugs).

Sorry, cardiac arrest just doesn't seem very 'peaceful' to me. Maybe he isn't unconscious like we think he is?

Legality:
Depends on your local and state laws as was recently posted.

Morality:
That is for YOU to decide.

hahhh

cardiac arrest via the vets syringe is quite peaceful. just like taking a nap...TRY IT bud wiser. give your dog one first tho.;) or, hang onto the memories of blasting your dog.
YIPE!

The vet knows when the dog has passed. they attend the situation, with stethoscope until its done. afterward, you can grieve without looking at your dogs gaping gunshot wound.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^agreed. no reason to kill your own dog. I'm sure if you tell the vet the alternative he will do it no charge. I had to put my chessy down at the vet, but he went with a smile even though he had a big brain tumor.

Also maybe your dog is just sick and the vet can give him some meds. try that first before jumping to conclusion. you are not a vet.

bud wiser

To all who feel the need to go on a thread and give their opinion. Please read my posts before commenting on what you (know). If after reading (all) the information, you feel the same way, I can only say that if you were in the same spot as MY dog was and you still feel a 2 hour drive to the vet was proper...I hope your best friend can do the same for you on your last day on this planet. Just so you can FEEL how right you were. I am done with the ingnorance and arrogance on this thread. God help your pets, you weak pukes.

Rednick

Veteran
God help your pets.
And God help us all.

And Hahhh,
I never knew a heart attack was so peaceful...Thank you for enlightening me.
I need to not forget that "if we don't percieve something as such, it fails to be as such".
An extension of "I think, therefore I am".

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
To all who feel the need to go on a thread and give their opinion. Please read my posts before commenting on what you (know). If after reading (all) the information, you feel the same way, I can only say that if you were in the same spot as MY dog was and you still feel a 2 hour drive to the vet was proper...I hope your best friend can do the same for you on your last day on this planet. Just so you can FEEL how right you were. I am done with the ingnorance and arrogance on this thread. God help your pets, you weak pukes.

dude you posted a thread about killing your animal on a website full of potsmoking hippies! what kind of reaction did you think you were going to get lol :joint:

and for the record, i HAVE been in your situation. it sucks, agreed. but god help YOUR pet if you make it's final moments even more agonizing than they already were...

good luck, sorry for your loss
ArcticBlast