What's new

Is it just me, or does this kid look exactly like...

med_breeder

How do you think the world will discover that a human has been cloned?

Will the team of scientist come forward and declare it at a press conference?

Or will people start to notice that certain people in certain fields, look remarkably like people in that field from years ago?

In 37 years if an actress emerged that looked just like Tina Fey, would anyone blink?

Will people trade and debate who has the best collection of genetics?

peace

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I see the courts working it out. Who owns DNA?
When you put your trash on the curb, it becomes public property, if you touch a door knob, can someone lift your DNA and clone you?

With mass clones out there DNA evidence in cases may become Moot.

Who knows untill it happens I guess.

ROJO145

Veteran
Cloning is very hard to do,I have a small home kit and while it may be easy to do a mouse or even a dog,I wouldnt attempt a human.There is a lot that can go wrong and the big petri dishes are too expensive.:tiphat:

I am pretty sure there are some interspecies bred genetic nightmares creeping around labs in North Korea and China. Dark Angel anyone?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
the big petri dishes are too expensive.:tiphat:

very funny, I think they missed that

I dont think it is in the future, If I were a betting Dog, I would almost guarantee that there are cloned humans already

These things are becoming so cheap no, that anyone can get it done, if you have the money

They already do family pets, why not brothers and sisters

ibuster57

For a cloned human to be exactly like its donor it would have to be raised in the exact same environment, interact with the exact same people at the exact same times that the donor experienced. Each and every day our actions and influences determines what tomorrow will be like. Not quite like raising a pig.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I think cloning will settle the nature VS nurture debate. We have all heard about twins seperated at birth raised 1,000's of miles apart. They end up both becoming insurance salesmen, married to their highschool sweetheart "Betty".

And they both drive a red honda civic.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would totally pay top $ for a clone of me.
i would dumb him down a tad more than normal.
it would be so great to have a personal grunt.
he can go to work for me
he could tend a grow for me
he could listen to my wife blab all day for me
he could be my own bitch stewie!
bitch-stewie-family-guy.jpg

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want them to clone me but make me a female so I can go fuck myself. :bigeye:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want scientist to clone Jessica Alba. In fact if weed were legal and Jessica Alba Clones were running around everywhere the, USA would be heaven for me. Long live Jessica Alba. :D

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've seen a few avatars on here i'd like a clone of. afraid my wife would make me give it away, though...dammit!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts