What's new

Irish Cannabis Situation

igohydro

ODB

ODB

Sound!ODB spat it like it was,the weed must be powerfull.Do you have a back up of seeds?Are you going to sell any or are you going to work some more on it?As id love to get the hold off a native strain...The Last Train Leaves To Bristol At 12 oClock... :yummy: :respect:

igohydro

Irish scene

Irish scene

:wave:Dr D' There is quite a good scene here actually,considering things.People have got the message about weed its just a matter of natural progression!Education is the key,but as they at the end of the day it gets dark.Keep the faith alive,do something every day for the good of the herb and the herb will look after you! :joint: :joint:

G

Merr Xmas everyone.... I wont be round for a bit as I got caught last night with 7o's on me coming out of a patients house.....find out courts date next week... peace yall... Im just about to give my pc to a mate to hold.

igohydro

Sorry to hear about that mate!Demand a trail!By your own peers!
Im sure you know the craic!GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My dog's name is Audrey, so named after the talented delicious Audrey Hepburn:

Her hobbies include hiking, playing fetch, eating too much, and pissing off her father :D

G

Dont worry Igon I called in favours already.... I have been promised a susspended senatnce and a fine as well as probation....

G

Ahh dont worry gypsy.. I got it sorted out nice and quick its good to know people high up that smoke !!!!

The only down side is they took all my seeds and I wont be abel too get any more till my probation is over I would say !!

Last edited:

jgaf

hm if theres talking about dogs going on i cant help myself, her names sally and shes the only woman i can call a bitch and get away with, yeah i love her ta bits

good luck with the popo brummy.

igohydro

Dog

Dog

Nice Dog JGAFF, :wave:
Dont call her a bitch,you might be a dog yurself some day!

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
darkangelaudio said:
I just want to say, England is also riddled with sh*t stuff matey, no pollem, and I consider myself to be quite well connected. [edit] I'm sure other growers would agree with their grows too.
Well I grow an dont think your that well connected ... I can get good skunk (cheese /armageddon) and at the moment Im smoking leb hash,,,
So it depends on who and what you know!
Peace

chizzleonetime

leb red or gold when it aint ten yrs old is very very nice smoke u deffo aint had propper stuff if u think that, and dont slate snare cos generally ireland is hammered with soap yes u can get quality stuff there but the average person cant whereas in england at the moment there is alot more potent commercial and homegrown about which is available to pretty much anyone who can mutter skunk.
oh yea soap goes for like a third more on the key in ireland and if that dont say something then i dont know what does.
ps i aint tryin 2 slate ire

Hell9

Trust me man, no one care who has the cheapest soap :)

Better stuff has definitely been more available in the last couple of years, but as you said, its not everyne who has access to it.