What's new

Irish Cannabis Situation

Snare

Ireland is the worst place in Europe for obtaining quality stuff. What's the story? A few miles across the water, England is riddled with quality pollum and skunk. Yet most Irish smokers make do with dirty soap bar. However things may be getting better. Over the last few years more people are begining to grow and who knows?...maybe a grow scene will emerge. This is how it appears to me. Let me know what you think. I want to hear from other Irish growers.

:friends: :canabis:

Last edited by a moderator:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why haven't you monopolized?? Time to network with some good ole blokes in the emerald isle for the sake of every last person there!!

I just want to say, England is also riddled with sh*t stuff matey, no pollem, and I consider myself to be quite well connected. If you want good shit then you have to grow your own, money just can't buy my quality. I'm sure other growers would agree with their grows too.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'd love to come over there and help you guys out, but my chance for getting a visa is probably slim, still it is pretty and does need some herbs!! :chin:

igohydro

Irish scene

Irish scene

:woohoo: There are a few scenes here,some people are smoking the best weed available.I suppose having violent groups who only know of soap dosent help, :bat: :yoinks: Soap is for Dopes!

igohydro

Irish scene

Irish scene

I suppose its like every where else,some grow quality.The political situation dont help either.The Goons of old only know of soap.They want to grow,and some are too afraid,it must be less of a hassle for them.They are only interested in quick money.
I stoped smoking soap as it was killing me.I somke for my health,i know it wasnt healthy but had no choice of smoke.
I grow my own now as do alot of my peer group.At the minute i have JH and some lovely Isis from Duch Passion.In fact i can feel a funky JAH riddim flo..ing down my spinal collum.Must make spliff. :sasmokin:

Last edited:

igohydro

Seems theres alot of peole out there wish to be the scene here. :moon: These people think there better than the rest of us on our beautiful island. :dueling: :woohoo: :dueling:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Who would those people be? Have we misunderstood each other? I was hoping that you guys did grow your own, and am happy that you do. Anything else must have been totally inferred...

G

Sorry snare but you know nothing mate ....... I live in Ireland and over the last year I have had such a huge range of stuff its unreal... At the moment I have caramello hash and power plant from holland.

Not last month I was smoking white widow ice hash and bubble gum hash I get a constant flow of good quality product from holland as well as what is grown by me and friends...

You just dont have the connections do you !!!

Hey mrmean good too see you in the irish thread again bro !!
And welcome igohydro ....

igohydro

:lurk: :lurk:Nobody inferres anything in N.I.Grow ur own and tell nobody.Some people aint got the intelligence,knowledge but its up to everyone here to start to change the ways of old.It ultimately slows our re-evoulition!
:yoinks: :yoinks:Cheers for the welcome Brummygaz,peace!

G

no proble igon good too see a new irish poster ....

By the way snare I think it would be wise if you ask Darcy before putting his site addy on the net.... Also I'm just back form England and what was being passed off as cheese was a total larf it was crap..... My thunder fuck wipped the floor with it and England is also full of soap so know what you are on about before slaggin somewhere off.... As I said before it's who and what you know

G

The link is fine mate I know the guy that owns the shop I do test grow for him....
I think though unless snare knows him as well as I do I dont think he should put his link on the site with out his knowledge.

Dr. D

Veteran
Snare said:
Ireland is the worst place in Europe for obtaining quality stuff. What's the story? A few miles across the water, England is riddled with quality pollum and skunk. Yet most Irish smokers make do with dirty soap bar. However things may be getting better. Over the last few years more people are begining to grow and who knows?...maybe a grow scene will emerge. This is how it appears to me. Let me know what you think. I want to hear from other Irish growers.

Hi snare im in uk and like dark angel said pollen and skunk are plentiful but it aint quality...this bag of bud is some of the first semi-quality commercial bud iv seen in a while..best stuff here is the homegrown

you need to be growing your own if you want quality..and dont smoke soap bar..IT IS A SERIOUS HEALTH HAZARD!!! and what your gettin high on isnt thc....peace

G

No problem igon At the moment I have 2 euforia from dutch passion 2 bubbleow ( my own cross ) and 2 ODB ( My own cross ) I use a range of styles depending on the plant's I use NFT for my hydro set up as well as good old soil mix.

igohydro

Irish scene

Irish scene

:joint: Cheers, Brummygaz!Im working with a beatiful cross,a friend gave me some last year.I think their JH crossed with white shark,also have some Isis,SouthAfrican Skunk,Satori and Cannabiogens Deluxemix.
Im doing eeb and flow and of course pots.How long did it take you to get your own cross?Is it stable? :yummy: :wave: :

G

I have been growin for many a year now bro .. the bubbleow was around 3 generations and old dirty bastard took close to a year and a half cuz of the strains that are in it.... its a secret that only me and my brother know but man its fitting tribute to the guy as it messes you up !!!!!