What's new

Iranian OG & Iranian Chemdawg Outdoor grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneh

Looking good Reibsi!

Your plants reminds me of Avalon (next generation). I believe it's supposed to be afghan x blueberry IBL...
I've grown it in greenhouse this summer. It's not supposed to be AF, but it is very light sensitive. Cloning is possible, but starts flowering without 24h light.
I harvested it couple days ago. Could go week or two more, but mold became problem.

I'm growing 60 NL and summerdays here are looooonnnngggg! I've grown some "normal" 12/12 strains and some of them don't even show sex before snow comes... LOL

banknchips

The picture numbered IAF-1.jpg looks sativa dominate long skinny leaves. Is that the Iranian x Chemdawg? How many pheno's have you come across on that strain? The Iranian x G13 seems to be pushing 2 main pheno's one finishing about 2 1/2 weeks earlier from the jurnals I have been following. The Iranian x Chemdawg sounds great also. What do they smell like? Can't wait for the finished product and smoke report.

B-Rad

irainians were done aug 3 to the 20 2 to 5 ounces. the irainian g13 never finished cut them sept 25

bwags

riebsi how did the iranian chem and iranian og turn out!? you don't even have to do a long detailed smoke report (although that would be awesome). Just give me a little summary of yield potency and type of high for the two different strains. its so hard to find info from growers on these strains help a fellow grower out!

skypilot

don't know about the other Iranian crosses but the Iranian G13 is just awesome. finished first week of September with an average yield of about a pound and is seriously potent. going to do the iranian g13 again this year along with the Iranian Chemo which is said to be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.