What's new

Iranian OG & Iranian Chemdawg Outdoor grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reibsi

Updated pics

Updated pics

Lilman...Both of these IAF cross`s were doing that exact thing in early veg...growing strait up with no side branching at all. When they hit about 18 inches i couldn`t take it anymore so i topped everyone of them. Although it did take sometime to make the transition and recover the new growth came in thick and lush.

BlackBart...Hey bro, it`s good to see you. The Doc said that the OG was the real deal so yeah...it most likely was the GC. I`ve got two plants that have been in flower for over a month now...one of each strain and they look and smell awesome...I`ve taken clones from both just to be safe but so far i`m very pleased with these 2 very early cross`s.

Here`s 4 plants from one of the 3 sites that i`ve been testing the Docs gear at. The first two are of the IAF x CD and the next two are of the IAF x OG...the OG is over 6 feet tall in that pic.

Observations so far are..100% germination rate...Hardy growing plants that have strong stalks and side branching that respond very well to topping and or pinching...Likes a big hole with all day sun.

Thanks for dropping by and i`ve got a few more pics from another site i`ll post up here shortly...take care and stay safe/Ribs.

Attachments

• IAFx.jpg
    IAFx.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IAFx1.jpg
    IAFx1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IAFx.2.jpg
    IAFx.2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IAFx.3.jpg
    IAFx.3.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 20
M

medfinder

looking goods..

looking goods..

oswizzle u got iran strains...ive never been or known what they had over there..

looking goods tho..everyone KEEP GROWING!:dance013:

Reibsi

continued...

continued...

...Here`s two more pics...one chem and one og. I love the lush green big healthy leaves on both of these strains.:):wave:...I`ll post up a few pics of the two early flowering cross`s later this week.

Attachments

• IAFx4.jpg
    IAFx4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IAFx5.jpg
    IAFx5.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IAFx6.jpg
    IAFx6.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 6

luilui420

looking good man,running some of the docs gear myself.love those iranians,only outdoor that compares to good indoor,well maybe a few strains out there,rock on.

Puffster

we need to know more about this auto iranian....mold resistance and how it fares in crosses would be nice :)

sweet work reibsi, always follow your threads either here or over at udg

Yo Reibsi, I love your pics dude. remember ya from a different forum a couple years ago and always was digging your outdoor pics. Sweet! May you have a bountiful harvest goodsir!

Reibsi

Sorry guys...It`s helicopter city around here and crops are falling like flys...I`ll get some fresh pics up tommorow and i think you gonna like what you see...I`m very happy with the results so far.

lilman

I checked my Iranian X chemdawg today and was very pleased. It will be done by the end of sept no problem, hell most of the hairs are starting to turn all ready. I wouldnt be surprised if it was done in the next 2 weeks. Ive grown a couple of the docs regular Iranian strains, they all seem to bulk up a week later then most strains Ive seen but it is killer pot. Anything he crosses that Iranian with will get you lost in your own home until u find a spot to lie down the first few times you smoke it.

Peace, Te lilman

Reibsi

End of August update...

End of August update...

...I`m really happy the Doc gave me the chance to try these seeds...I had problems with two early phenos developing mold but seeing how the same thing happened to my first run with the Auto-Afi i can`t blame that on the strain...the temps here were way to high at night when they were in late flower...The hunidity was off the wall and the mold took hold.
The rest of the cross`s are looking steller...As i`ve said before...these things are built rock solid and they look like they could hold alot of weight. All of the plants are well into flower and a few have about 2 wks to go before they come down.
The trich development starts very early on both cross`s and that`s a verygood sign of things to come...A few of the Chemdawg cross`s have tall standing trichs and i included a pic of one.
All the plants are between 4 -7 feet in height and both strains seem to be pigs on food...I credit this to the very fast mid-flower development i`ve been seeing...They all start to flower rather slowly but after a couple of weeks they took right off.
I see no mold on any off these plants at this time...I`m presently feeding them a 2 part liquid bloom with liquid Karma,Bigbud and Bud candy...i will finish them off with a soy of Carbo load...then Overdrive.

more pics to follow....

Attachments

• IAF-4.jpg
    IAF-4.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 10
  • IAF-3.jpg
    IAF-3.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IAF-2.jpg
    IAF-2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IAF-1.jpg
    IAF-1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 12

Reibsi

...continued.

...continued.

.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IAF-5.jpg
    IAF-5.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IAF-6.jpg
    IAF-6.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IAF-7.jpg
    IAF-7.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IAF-8.jpg
    IAF-8.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 13

Reibsi

continued...

continued...

...A Chemdawg x IAF flower.:wave:

Attachments

• IAF-9.jpg
    IAF-9.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IAF-10.jpg
    IAF-10.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11
Looks great bro. Did u make the chemdog x iranian crosses? or was this the Dr. work? did all the crosses auto flower for ya? The trichs on that CD X IAF remind me of a WW i used to have. Good job bro

lilman

I really wished I had topped mine as well, your yield is better then mine. I asked the doc about topping them and he said it might push the flower time back 2 weeks, mine look to be at the same point as yours..epic fail on my part...For next year get some GREENCURE !! You cant buy it in canada but you can on ebay lol. Greencure stops budrot and PM and can be used right up until harvest. Just google it its all over the forums.

peace, Te lilman

Status
Not open for further replies.