Veteran
Looking impressive as always man.
You always bring up the good shit :p
Will be waiting for some finishing photos of that Tahoe
and updates on you Iranian projects :tiphat::ying:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here is one of my top 5 strains.... day 33 of flowering

Iranian Sapphire x 1993 Sensi Seeds Hashplant ...this pheno smells like BlueBerry Candy and the taste is intense....coats your whole mouth like a blue otter pop ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
here are few shots of the Tahoe OG x Iranian Male

These will much better in the coming weeks...but for now...here they are...first 2 pics are of the nuked plant....and the last one is the 2nd pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dang. thats some mighty fine looking stuff here. i love the fact that these are some true out of this world strains.

where are the Iranian genetics from if you dont mind me asking?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Toyserkan, Iran is where the seeds are from...high up in the Mountains....7000+ feet

My pops brought back them back...crazy man :)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I love the Tahoe cut so much...shes a 10 all day/night...

First 2 pics are an S3 of that Tahoe cut which grows like an Indica.... smells amazing like dirty feet/skunky ass OG...

3rd pics is Iranian Male x Tahoe...this pheno smells like Lemons mixed with Fuel...the smell is intense on these

4th pic is the 2nd pheno from the Iranian Male x Tahoe and she has minimal smell to her...not feeling her...both phenos are going to yield huge ..

Last pic of the Iranian Sapphire x 1993 Sensi Seeds HP ...day 44 on her...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I have a handful of these tahoe s2's that are pretty huge yielders... and dont have those annoying ass floppy stems :)