What's new

Iranian Indica

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
tahoe is lookin sweet . but that plot for OD is freakin impressive. is that for medical?

jessethestoner

dude your iranians are so good and interasting everytime i see your other bomb elites i just think
" who cares about tahoe og? just grow 100% iranians and find more gems!"
one of the few times i dare think such a thing.
i love this thread, please update as much as possible and include more fullplant shots! they're my favorite

Storm Shadow

Veteran
More Tahoe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Outdoor lot is going to be str8 Medical.... I agree that I need to grow more Pure Iranians... Thank you everyone for keeping up the good vibes... Im off to germ some Pure Iranian beans

Will your Iranian be shared with any patients? Any of your genetics gonna be available on seedbay? I've got bags of killer freebies from some of Canadian's best breeders, wondering if Americans will ever catch up, they've fallen behind because everyone sits on the gear instead of sharing.

jessethestoner

Will your Iranian be shared with any patients? Any of your genetics gonna be available on seedbay? I've got bags of killer freebies from some of Canadian's best breeders, wondering if Americans will ever catch up, they've fallen behind because everyone sits on the gear instead of sharing.

yes please make some of these pure genes available.

i_love_seed your right ive gotten so many free testers packs from canadian breeders it's silly. a real breeder wants to see how their stuff does in every enviroment possible

T

Tarus Bulbar

Really looking forward to watching the outdoor grow Storm Shadow!!
Im still amazed with the Iranians!! Awesome work bro
Cheers

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here are the 2 other rooms ...One has the ChemD/Larry OG S2's and the other has a mix of genetics...both rooms each have (2) 4x8 trays with 6K in each room ....

Here is also some Sunshine Mix#4 mixed with Gold Label Coco

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tahoe looks on point man....most ppl over dose and force her where looks like you have her nice n comfy...well done Storm...man that myco really workin hard in your mix..
keep rollin
FOE20

jessethestoner

Looks good like always, ill continue to lurk

How uniform are you finding your Chem D/Larry OG s2s? They look quite similar and stable in veg shape at least

Storm Shadow

Veteran
thank you to everyone stopping by to check in...

The ChemD/Larry OG S2's are very uniform...out of the 65-70 ladies only maybe a handful are a little bit different...

Here is my Iranian Sapphire x 1993 Sensi Seeds Hashplant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sheesh, just found this thread last night... took me hours too get through, but well worth it. SS, thank you so much for sharing bro. Really is some next level shit you got going on there. Terpene profiles sound insane bro.. Only thing I wanna know is have you gotten around to crossing your standout IR phenos to each other?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I have not yet crossed any Pure Iranians to each other yet...Ive only done hybrids and S1's....

The Iranian Male x Tahoe OG ... I had beans I popped...4 males 2 females...tossed the males...I have the females just starting to flower now... i roasted one of the phenos spraying it with EcoSmart (never use this shit) the other pheno took it in stride...anyways...I'll have photos soon....they are looking very vigorous

Latest posts

Latest posts