Iranian x LA Con Day 56

Insane plant...Iranian flavor all day/night and TKO Potency

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Lookin like some flame! love the structure of the nug and the plant.

everything going good with the containers? I gotta get my a/c charged and mine will be up and running finally.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Containers are the shit... dialing in VPD is the beyond simple... the smell is contained... security is on point... everything about them is legit

Kush_Kloud

Iranian x LA Con

Iranian x LA Con

OMG! That Iranian x LA Con Is just amazing, that would cross good with Gorilla Glue #4. Excellent breeding and growing Stormshadow!:woohoo:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Flossing gold over here. Are the containers totally sealed or do you run air in/out? Sorry if its mentioned previously I'm lacking an actual computer these days and navigating IC is a pita.

Would dig sampling some pure Indica flowers, I've always been curious if its more hybrid qualities I associate with 'indica' highs from strains like OGK.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The containers are sealed up to the Max... I have air coming in and going out during lights out ..

Just got some new cuts

Lemon Cookies
Fire OG
Kandy Kush
Tahoe OG
Kosher Kush
Headband
White Fire
Jack Herer
Super Lemon Haze
GG#4
Berkeley OG
Cherry Pie
Blue Dream
Blue Venom

Im going to flower these out in about a month... The Lemon Cookies is Lemon Stomper x GSC and the Berkeley OG is supposed to be insane... we shall see

chlorfenapyr+ azoxystrobin (Phantom + Heritage DF 50 Fungicide) for Quarantine

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
you mentioned choosing plants by vigor. ive been experimenting with choosing males based on the same criteria as picking a breeder female.
bud type, potency, trichome coverage density,smell terps,general bag appeal and high type.
trick is reversing the males to female so they have trichome covered buds to judge. works really well for that.

heres some males i did. it was too late and didnt stop the beginning of flower set to be male but it started pushing female calyxs after two weeks. so it worked for my purpose but more of a kola is the desired efffect.
tk x animints aka octogon kush by seedjunky its essentially an og x cookie. reversed male.
picture.php
picture.php

karmas biker males

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
the bikers are a lil early in the process. later they were fully loaded with trichomes so i was able to smell for "og" phenos and pick amongst them more frosted and stacked clusters.

just gives you a head stat before going into progeny testing. more successful selection ratios on your males. get rid of off male phenos you wouldnt have been able to notice without reversing.

bigherb

Veteran
They all look great but I really like the look of the pics in 1190

Thanks for the updates keep us posted on the progress

1luvbigherb