What's new

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I have been keeping quiet on my outdoor keepers... they will be on showcase soon enough... 2 phenos turned out amazing and Ive taken cuts

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Stormie

You trimmed those hash cabbage beasts yourself ?
I think the term for that is Sadomasochism .

Did you use a machine ? Or by hand ??
There are some beauties amongst that line . Some beasts as well . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Stormie

You must have arms like Popeye ?

Originally Posted by Storm Shadow View Post
So how is it...that I was getting DUD's 24-7.... Magically Apply Chitosan.... and over 1,000lbs later Indoors and Out.... Not one Branch

[QUOTE]I trimmed everything by myself... I wish I could just trust someone to do my trimming...but you all know that can go when we are talking Weight LBS
[/QUOTE]

When you say trimmed do you mean ran through the electric trimmer ?
Because I don`t believe one man can trim 1000 lbs of buds by hand in the time frame .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Storm Shadow

Veteran
1st pic is the ChemD x Larry OG
2nd pic Landrace Iranian Male Stud x Tahoe OG Kush... these are going to blow peoples mind...especially those with experience growing OG'z... Your going to see true F1 Magic

3rd and 4th pic are the Soul Assassin OG Kush... I threw a tiny cut into flowering to see how she does.... the smell is pure Lemon OG Zing

5th pic .... this is one of my selections from my outdoor runs ... She was chosen amongst many awesome plants.... Hundreds and Hundreds .. Flavor is a 10

(91 Chem x Tahoe OG) X (LA Con x Sour Dubb)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irael

Hey StormShadow, your Ladies are looking good!
Much luck for the flowering cycle and harvest i will keep an eye on that ;)

Greetz

Mad Lab

Hey Storm,

Very jealous here sir. Iranian indicas have been the top of my list to work with for quite some time, but hasn't crossed my path yet. I've heard the Zagro Mtns around Tuyserkan has some special indicas.

What are the similarities and differences you saw between the Iranian and Afghani/Paki Hindu Kush mtn indicas?

Beautfiful plants. Where were your genetics acquired?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
No more pics of the outdoors .... at this point its almost all gone to the market

My Dad is from Tuyserkan... He brought the seeds back himself from Iran... Apples and Oranges as far as comparison goes... These Genetics are Pure and undiluted from anything in the Western Gene Pool... Whatever they are breed to ... turns the offspring into Beast Mode

There is so much variation in the original seeds... its crazy

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good homie!
clean them table channels though ick! hahahaha

hope alls well

aloha

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Can you feel the energy :) Next Chapter in the Game

History in the making .... East meets West

Iranian Male Stud x Tahoe OG Kush

picture.php

this thread is my absolute favorite, awsome genetics, awsome skillz, awsome genes, and KICK ASS GROWROOM!

my dream is to have a doube 40 footer to cultivate my herbs! maybe oneday i´ll be able to put the big 40´s underground!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Good lookin out everyone

Seedlings growing nice

2nd pic is ChemD/Larry OG
3rd pic SA OG
4th (91 Chem x Tahoe OG) X (LA Con x Sour Dubb)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
no concerns with intertwining roots with those seedlings at this point? I know I'd be nervous to break up those RW mats with fear of damaging the roots.

can't wait to see what you find in those beans, let me know if you ever need some smoke evaluations done on those phenos ;)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im actually going to let those seedlings veg for like another week until I separate them... I take clones and pop seeds like this all the time.. never any issues...they explode like crazy once I transplant them.. I'll use a razor blaze and slice the cubes along the lines ... I started all the seeds in the center hole...

When I ran these beans b4...I had a gnarly case of Stem Nematodes and they wrecked havoc on everything I was growing... now that Ive eliminated that problem from my life forever ... I can get back on these genetics... There are some out of this world phenos

** My Iranian Sapphire x LA Con has finally started to re-veg as of a couple weeks ago... I didn't expect this strain to pull through... its one that I want enter into Cannabis Cup next year... I can take like 5 cuts off her this week... I cant wait to show everyone this lady..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ive been lagging on updates...

So I ended up with 5 females and 1 male from the Iranian Male x Tahoe OG ...

I made a mix of XEROTON 3... much stronger than recommended.. Dipped my 40+ Iranian x Tahoe plants and within a few hours all but 6 died ... Survival of the fittest only passes the test from here on out first ...

I'll have some pics up shortly...

Also.. I think Orgnkd Banana OG is weak sauce... Its a daytime smoke with a chunky yield... adios to that cut

Im going to transplant my Sapphire x LA Con this week into the flower room... This is strain is going to have a lot of admires