What's new

Iranian Indica

T

Tarus Bulbar

Your doin some great work Storm Shadow!!
Keep picking n choosing and in the future your goin
to be able to share with us a crazy awesome new
strain!! Im excited to get my hands on some of these
beans Cheers Bro

E

edisonzmedicine

Have you had any phenos tested for THC and CBD levels? With the bd allele being removed from all modern hybrids, the world desperately needs more high CBD strains. Sativex is made from a strain developed by two guys from N Cali; they sold to a British firm. 50%THC 50% CBD

If the growing trend continues, there will be millions of honest dollars to be earned on Cannabidiol rich strains.

You might have another holy grail in your seed stock. No offense, but if I was you, I would spend less time on here looking for prideful, and vain admiration, and more time looking for a possible holy grail. You may have an opportunity to save lives. Love thy neighbor

"Only a fool is offended because they must take offense. Offense is taken, not given" Brigham Young - Prophet, Seer and Revelator

F

Fluffy Clouds

Something interesting ...a friend of a friend has the equipment to test for THC content and all that other stuff you can get done at the MMJ Labs...well my friend is going to get more details tonight but he said my Iranian Sapphire was only 13% THC he didnt know the CBD values....what was wierd was...the machine had found unknown compounds that this dude had never seen b4? He said this has never happend and he's tested 100's of strains...When I find out more details I'll let everyone know...but any idea of what they could be? I'm not to familiar with all the chemicals in Cannabis that get you faded just the main ones...

hehe :D very interesting! for sure there are many unknown cannabinoids i thought if its true landrace there must be some unknown cannabinoids and terpenoids.. plus their combinations.. you got great diversity, also long flowering indicas so.. big genetic diversity i think.. im also curious about what those outcrosses will bring out.. i believe they can lift up some ancient cannabis traits, if it will work indoors you will see...

E

edisonzmedicine

hehe :D very interesting! for sure there are many unknown cannabinoids i thought if its true landrace there must be some unknown cannabinoids and terpenoids.. plus their combinations.. you got great diversity, also long flowering indicas so.. big genetic diversity i think.. im also curious about what those outcrosses will bring out.. i believe they can lift up some ancient cannabis traits, if it will work indoors you will see...

It appears the US sanctions on Iran has turned out great for Storm Shadow. Due to religion, politics and the distrust of foreigners, no one has been able to get close enough to contaminate the Iranian gene pool. This fellow is sitting on a genetic gold mine, which could hold ancient keys of healing for the sick and afflicted. I would dare to say that there's a big responsibility and accountability, even a stewardship that's been dropped in his lap. It's things like this that reveal a man's character. Unlike the N Cali guys & Sativex, I hope this is one of those happily ever after stories where Americans will win and have access with Europeans and Canadians. They have our Gold, Sativex and our clean diesel technology. Let's hope this one stays in the USA. :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Some great points being made out here...

On the Flip Side... I just transplanted all my Ladies last night into flowering

15 PrimeTime

6 Original Iranian

11 Tahoe OG S1's

I have a really really good feeling about this.... :ying:

E

edisonzmedicine

Some great points being made out here...

On the Flip Side... I just transplanted all my Ladies last night into flowering

15 PrimeTime

6 Original Iranian

11 Tahoe OG S1's

I have a really really good feeling about this.... :ying:

Hey Storm Shadow, here's a link you may be interested in. We've been discussing the genetic modification, breeding out of the bd allele from modern hybrids. There's a lot of us that are ill and have sick/dying family members. We don't just wanna get high, we need good medicine/genetics to save lives. Unlike the guys that sold out to Britain/Sativex, you have a great opportunity to be a real hero, and have your name spoken in the homes of many good people that need help. I've taken my mom to a cancer clinic, and it's so sad words will never do it justice. We need a complex and very high CBD strain, ancient pure Iranian could be the cure man. :tiphat: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4939717#post4939717

E

edisonzmedicine

:blowbubbles: If you ask.....they will come

I'm confused, what the hell happened here? Looks like the dude got banned is one in the same as storm. Are the crosses available at the boo? I'd like to gain access to some beans before this fellow gets his genetics taken by the feds, or worse, gets assassinated for having the best shit in the USA! CBD is a schedule one?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Nothing released anywhere... or anytime soon.. this thread is for Entertainment purposes only..

Dont know how to price something thats priceless... So Id rather not even think or deal with it..

When the time is right...Im sure something good will come out of all of this

E

edisonzmedicine

I feel ya bro. I hope you can preserve the genetics in a safe environment for long term storage. Maybe a wise investor, a few hectares outside the US, some analytical equipment and breed that elusive 30%CBD 30%THC super strain.

Mitt Romney wins this year, look out feds, you guys are heading for the unemployment line :moon:

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” T Jefferson :tiphat:

420empire

Veteran
Really looking forward to see some updates Storm. You seems to have some nice an beautiful genetics. Hope you will find a true winner, and maybe more .

Best Regards

The EMpire.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
SkyWalker OG ... I like this strain... she smells amazing and is quite a nice yielder ... On a side note... I found a few males among the PrimeTimes in flowering day 8... I found 3 of them and 1 Male in the Pure Iranian group...

Brings our total to 12 PrimeTime and 5 Iranians ... all at day 8.. I'll have pics when things get exciting

Attachments

• DSC06021.jpg
    DSC06021.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC06033.jpg
    DSC06033.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC06032.jpg
    DSC06032.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC06025.jpg
    DSC06025.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC06024.jpg
    DSC06024.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC06023.jpg
    DSC06023.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC06022.jpg
    DSC06022.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 26

Storm Shadow

Veteran
PrimeTime starting to do its thing

Attachments

• pt9.jpg
    pt9.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 22
  • pt8.jpg
    pt8.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 23
  • pt7.jpg
    pt7.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 25
  • pt6.jpg
    pt6.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 21
  • pt5.jpg
    pt5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 25
  • pt4.jpg
    pt4.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 22
  • pt3.jpg
    pt3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 21
  • pt2.jpg
    pt2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 26
  • PT1.jpg
    PT1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 21
  • PT.jpg
    PT.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 22

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words bro...

I just got back from watering my ladies and my goodness... all of them are looking crazy but one smells like something from heaven.... She's frosted as fuck and smells like a green Now & Later ... Just amazing...none of the other phenos have this candy smell... cant wait to take pics in the morning!!!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here is my favorite PrimeTime pheno... smells like Candy... shes at day 23 flowering

Attachments

• Candy3.jpg
    Candy3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Candy2.jpg
    Candy2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Candy1.jpg
    Candy1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Candy.jpg
    Candy.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 25

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here are a few other PrimeTime ladies.. some of these have 18" colas

Attachments

• pt1.jpg
    pt1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 25
  • pt2.jpg
    pt2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 27
  • pt3.jpg
    pt3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 23
  • pt4.jpg
    pt4.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 32

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here is a shot of a Pure Iranian

Attachments

• Iranian.jpg
    Iranian.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Iranian1.jpg
    Iranian1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Iranian2.jpg
    Iranian2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 24

Storm Shadow

Veteran
So I need about 440+ more post So I can start uploading some pics... I have to keep erasing pics Ive posted b4 so I can update current ones as I have run out of space... Please excuse the amount of posting thats about to go on :) The PrimeTime Ladies are looking awsome....and some of the Pure Iranians are looking unique...

Just collected some Pollen from an Iranian Male and in the coming weeks that Tahoe OG and Skywalker OG are getting dusted... I have a PrimeTime Male that I kept who is a monster... He's a beast in terms of growth and structure... smells like dank too... Once I determine if the PT's are worth keeping...then we'll figure out what to do with the dude....

Once I have over a 1,000 post .. you can count on mad pics coming from my direction... The warehouse now has something like 40+ Sapphire S1's in week 2 of flowering :) So .. there will be some nice stuff to check out besides just my room.... oh yeah and 12 S1's of that huge yielding sativa like pheno I posted pics of under Swizzle...

Latest posts

Latest posts