What's new

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
So.. the PrimeTime seedlings have been sexed out and I ended up with 80% Females and 20% Males... Another cool thing... all of the females look just alike except for 1 that looks like the ChemD/Larry OG Mom... all the rest look like Daddy...short squat mini Xmas trees.. I just transplanted them all today.... We are coming very close to flowering these out finally.. I wil have pics in a few days... I also have 20+ Tahoe S1's same size as the PrimeTimes and 3 Iranian Females from the Original Seeds... I have a few males too... just trying to determine which I want to keep to play around with...

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Storm and dedication. Keep it rolling. Very curious about the Larry infusion.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Sorry for the delay in everything... I had to treat all my ladies with everything from A-Z so my mind could relax a little bit....Brought home some insane dank clones..but the hitch hikers can be annoying...

Some of the ladies did not like being sprayed with Spinosad ..other then that...here are the PrimeTime Females

CHemD x Larry OG X Iranian Male

Attachments

• PTa.jpg
    PTa.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 14
  • PTj.jpg
    PTj.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 13
  • PTi.jpg
    PTi.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 12
  • PTh.jpg
    PTh.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 15
  • PTg.jpg
    PTg.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PTf.jpg
    PTf.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 13
  • PTe.jpg
    PTe.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 14
  • PTd.jpg
    PTd.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 18
  • PTc.jpg
    PTc.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PTb.jpg
    PTb.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 13

Storm Shadow

Veteran
More PrimeTime

Attachments

• PTp.jpg
    PTp.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PTo.jpg
    PTo.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 12
  • PTn.jpg
    PTn.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 10
  • PTm.jpg
    PTm.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12
  • PTl.jpg
    PTl.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 16
  • PTk.jpg
    PTk.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Now here are some Pure Iranians from my Original Beans...the spinosad didnt make these Ladies even twitch..

I have no room to flower these at the moment... but in a couple of more weeks when its time to flip the switch .... these ladies along with the others above with all be showing what they can really do...

I also have something like 30 more S1 seeds of my Sapphire pheno I just popped a week ago and 12 S1 from that Huge Yielding long Flowering Sativa Pheno... time to find the hidden treasure :ying:

Attachments

• I10.jpg
    I10.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 13
  • I9.jpg
    I9.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
  • I8.jpg
    I8.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
  • I7.jpg
    I7.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 13
  • I6.jpg
    I6.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
  • I5.jpg
    I5.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 10
  • I4.jpg
    I4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 18
  • I3.jpg
    I3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 14
  • I2.jpg
    I2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
  • I1.jpg
    I1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Good update....What I thought were males were some ladies!

Found 2 more from the original seeds which brings the total to 6 Iranian Females..

Also found 1 more PrimeTime female.... they are taking off right now...I will be flowering all of these out in about 2 more weeks... then we can witness history in the making all togethor :)

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup oz
lakers making me sad
its almost like were in 92/93 or whenever that was w sedale threat & cebballos runnign the show. i cant get into mike brown. just cant. im trying. shaking my head...

F

Fluffy Clouds

yeah crossing your favourite cuts with landrace is way to go... good luck with crosses SS... take care

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Man Lakers are painful to watch... Dwight dropping a 20/20 while Bynum is looking AC Green with his little care bear lol Good to see you back around Greyskull...

Yeah fluffy I love this cut of ChemDx Larry OG ... she yields like a beast..done in 8 weeks...and the last batch tested at 22% THC.... The Iranian Male was pretty Dom though... only a couple females look like the Momma....

Im running some cuts from Progressive Options...their Rene Hashplant is a 7 weeker...and 3 weeks in she looks like a beast compared to everything else.... I want cross the best PrimeTime male to her next... Im also running Pure Kush...Skywalker OG..Pre98BUbba..XXX..Pineapple Trainwreck...

At another location i have 40 S1's from the Sapphire about 13 days into veg from seed...they all look so uniform its crazy..I also planted some S1's from the gnarly huge yielding Sativa Pheno i posted pics of under swizzle ...I'll have pics of everything soon... almost out of space to post pics :(

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
crazy no more space for pics.
how get more space?

and thanks bro

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's some Pure Kush x ChemD day 42

Small Yielder... super duper potent

Attachments

• DSC05527.jpg
    DSC05527.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC05517.jpg
    DSC05517.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC05496.jpg
    DSC05496.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC05489.jpg
    DSC05489.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC05487.jpg
    DSC05487.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC05485.jpg
    DSC05485.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 12

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I just topped all my Ladies.. they were pretty tight inside the tent .. once the start to take off again...it will be flower time.... about 2 more weeks... one of these Iranian Originals is shooting out branches like no plant I have ever seen b4...and rubbing the stem it smells very sweet citrus ...I hope that one doesnt throw out Nanners...

Im also going to be flowering many S1's of the Tahoe OG that I have been vegging the whole time with these ladies.... I might take the best one and knock her up with the PrimeTime Male I kept...Mini Xmas tree super stout and mad nodes

Storm Shadow

Veteran
So I have been rough on these ladies trying to weed out weak plants... I give them Nutes that are really strong.... Spray them with everything you can think of... so they look a little beat up...but in 10 days when they got to the flowering room in 5 gallon pots...they will be beautiful and flawless... I have 6 total Iranian Females from the Original Beans I have..these are Pure and I have no idea how they will turn out ...

In the Group shot pic... The 3rd row of plants 5 of the 6 Iranian females... the first plants on the right in the 2nd row is the other Iranian not in the same row with the others... the plant in the far right corner in the 4th row is a PrimeTime Male... I only got one male! wtf?? The rest of the plants are the PrimeTime cross...
(ChemD x Larry OG) X Iranian Male... I will post pics of those next.. the last pic is a group shot of the Tahoe S1's.. one pheno is so branchy I love it! Hope shes bomb... I treated them like shit as well...to weed out lame phenos.... I will be flowering everything out in 10 days... so excited.. Cant Imagine what new things will be found here :ying:

Attachments

• Tahoe s1 group.jpg
    Tahoe s1 group.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Group Shot.jpg
    Group Shot.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Group 1.jpg
    Group 1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Iranian5.jpg
    Iranian5.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Iranian4.jpg
    Iranian4.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Iranian3.jpg
    Iranian3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Iranian2.jpg
    Iranian2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Iranian1.jpg
    Iranian1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Iranian.jpg
    Iranian.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 14

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here are the PrimeTime Ladies... we have 13 ladies to flower out

Attachments

• PT4.jpg
    PT4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PT3.jpg
    PT3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • PT2.jpg
    PT2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PT1.jpg
    PT1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • PT.jpg
    PT.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11

Storm Shadow

Veteran
On a side note... I took a couple hundred clones that all got Furasim Wilt and died a week into the cloning... I spaced the domes being on for too long and fungus was everywhere... all my OG cuts just fell over and the stems turned brown purplish and melted away.... no the reason Im saying this is... one of my Iranian Phenos... was in the tray also ...they all rooted and the fungus couldnt grow on them.... fucken bad ass ...

A few more days until flowering the PrimeTime.... Please join me next week in witnessing a historical changing event ... The vigour on a few phenos is unreal...the smells...unreal...like Lemon Vicks Vapor rub with Cheese all over it... Branchy and stout with nodes everywhere! Cant wait

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im trying hard to weed these weaklings out... 2000 PPMs of nutes :)

Also sprayed them down heavy with foliars during the lights on and fans out... Only the strong will survive...

One of these plants smells like str8 up Cinnamon ... amazing stuff

Lets hope for no hermies lol

Attachments

• DSC05727.jpg
    DSC05727.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC05725.jpg
    DSC05725.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC05722.jpg
    DSC05722.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC05718.jpg
    DSC05718.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC05714.jpg
    DSC05714.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC05713.jpg
    DSC05713.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC05712.jpg
    DSC05712.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC05710.jpg
    DSC05710.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC05709.jpg
    DSC05709.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC05708.jpg
    DSC05708.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Nice work Storm...really interesting stuff. That PKxCD looks amazingly fotogenic...hope the quality will make up for the lacking weight.

Stay Safe

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Yeah that PK x CD yields like a chump lol the quality of smoke though is amazing... very potent

Im going to cross her to my PrimeTime Male to see what kind of magic comes out of it :)