What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inverse's 1000w Hindu Skunk, BubbleBerry, Rosebud grow

nice grow man sorry about the seeds.... hope you get your pound but if not i guess you will have plenty of seeds for more :)

-GreenScreen

inverse

hey guys thanks for dropping by. it looks like ill have over 13 ounces from the hindu skunk, and ALOT of smaller buds which im going to bubblebag. the rosebud is done and dried and looks CHRONIC. ill update this thread with pics of it and a smoke report very soon....im just dealing with alot o fdrama right now. the smoke ofthe rosebud is very smooth and the high is pleasant and creative.

Wondergrowz

It sucks your bubbleberry has been seeded, hay maby you can send me a couple of those seeds haha. I've been watching your grow and that rose bud looks bomb. I cant wait to see the finished buds. Did you get the hindu skunk from nirvana? Why is the rose kush called rose bud? That is one of the most beautiful plants i've seen. You got skills man!

Latest posts

Latest posts