What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inverse's 1000w Hindu Skunk, BubbleBerry, Rosebud grow

inverse

thanks for stopping by fellas, and thanks for the rep! :). i'll be sure to update this thread once theres some bud formation

B

Bigtimer7

WOW!!!!!~~

THose are some BUSHEs.. I love the style not to big but still bushy!

WONDERFUL job man and the grow is off the charts! The pics are amazing so keep those up and I cannot wait to see how this one ends up. Your gunna have some NICE smoke.

Rep comin to my man throwin the SOG ++

inverse

thanks for the responses and rep :). you all are welcome here as the grow unfolds

today was day 13 of flower

hindu
IMG_3344.jpg

Rosebud, which is the tallest plant:
IMG_3345.jpg

sog:
IMG_3332.jpg

from above the room:
IMG_3330.jpg

humidity was in the upper 70's, causing PM to begin...so i purchased this yesterday...and so far the humidity has been down to 45%

IMG_3347.jpg

inverse

thanks for the kind words redwood :). fucccckkkkkkkk, i cant wait for them to get fat either. i figure in a bout 9 or 10 days the buds will begin looking delicious haha

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice canopy you've got there mate, as BR said, there's gonna be a whole lot of bud :wave:

inverse

blackra1n, sammet, downswing...thanks alot for stopping by again! :)

here i find myself at day 21 of flowering. there's a long way to go...and lately i've run into some problems. problem number one....powdery mildew. spots have been appearing even with a modest humidity of 40-55%. also, i believe i have nutrient burn/beginning of lockout. im going to take steps to stop this next watering. finally, yesterday the heat got up to 96 for like 30 minutes, then back down to 84 which it stays at for the entire lights on. i dont know if this is a problem with sativas, or if the low 80's are an ok range for them? what do you experts think?

first, i start with a canopy shot...i cant fit the whole canopy, and about 1/3rd of it is unseen in this shot:
IMG_3378.jpg

moving a bit closer:
IMG_3372.jpg

wow guys, my rosebud kush has absolutely exploded. it's easily 9 inches taller than the rest of the canopy. i call it the twin towers, because of the ridiculously tall 2 identicle tops. it's top fan leaves look a bit gnarly from nute burn, and the bud formation is quite slow:
IMG_3373.jpg

i think my topping looks cool on the rosebud:
IMG_3374.jpg

heres a hindu in white light. this is what my average hindu looks like:
IMG_3363.jpg

hindu buds. 21 days old and loving life:
IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

heres some bud that is 2 months cured from my first grow....
AK-47:
IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

lets hope these turn out frostier!

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Plants are budding up, nice even canopy. That ak looks dank as hell man, much better looking than my 48 from nirvana.

B/R

inverse

Black Ra1n said:
Plants are budding up, nice even canopy. That ak looks dank as hell man, much better looking than my 48 from nirvana.

B/R

thanks. yeah, one huge benefit of having a club card here in ca is the clone selection. the ak was a cut of the best female from a serious seeds pack. anyways, thanks for continually peeping this thread..specially considering how many more grows you have under your belt than me!
:redface:

inverse

thanks for all the comments again fellas!

heres day 31. the buds look alot fatter in person, although i dont know if pics will do them justice

From deep in the forest:
IMG_3438.jpg

up near the treetops:
IMG_3441.jpg

The alleged rosebud:
IMG_3422.jpg

Hindus:
IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

stick around...things are starting to get interesting :)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: Frosty! I love that first shot, it's how I imagine it would be like being lost in a cannaforest :D

Latest posts

Latest posts