What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introduction to Grounded Genetics

PureSativaUK

Vendor

Attachments

• Rainbowz 3 (002).jpg
    Rainbowz 3 (002).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • Rainbowz 2 (002).jpg
    Rainbowz 2 (002).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 136

growdady

I couldn't wait to get home from work today. I tracked my package as it had been stuck in customs in NY for 3 days. I got home and couldn't wait to open my package. I also got the 3 Rainbowz seeds. I will be doing a journal on the girls. I will be germinating 4 of the Candy Gas over the weekend. Or perhaps on Monday, as I will be off work for a week for the holidays.

Perhaps I should of went with one of the Zs. I am into gassy strains someone knowledgeable of Grounded Genetics please chime in. What strain is gassy other than the Candy Gas? I obliviousley chose the Candy Gas because the word GAS lol. Also if you had to assume, what would be their stoniest strain? As I will be purchasing seeds on Friday (good way to spend my bonus from work.
20221114_193540.jpg
20221114_195847.jpg

Last edited:

PureSativaUK

Vendor
I couldn't wait to get home from work today. I tracked my package as it had been stuck in customs in NY for 3 days. I got home and couldn't wait to open my package. I also got the 3 Rainbowz seeds. I will be doing a journal on the girls. I will be germinating 4 of the Candy Gas over the weekend. Or perhaps on Monday, as I will be off work for a week for the holidays.

Perhaps I should of went with one of the Zs. I am into gassy strains someone knowledgeable of Grounded Genetics please chime in. What strain is gassy other than the Candy Gas? I obliviousley chose the Candy Gas because the word GAS lol. Also if you had to assume, what would be their stoniest strain? As I will be purchasing seeds on Friday (good way to spend my bonus from work. View attachment 18781386 View attachment 18781388
I've reached out to Grounded Genetics for some recommendations for you.

They said they need to do put out some pure gas strains still.

However he said look at London Pound Mint x Jealousy (regulars)

&

Z Pointer (Jump Shot x Z Road) (fems), Jump Shot = Gary Payton x Jealousy

You should find at least 1 plant in each that will have heavy gas.

Look forward to seeing the Candy Gas journal!

PS / Josh

Last edited:

growdady

I've reached out to Grounded Genetics for some recommendations for you.

They said they need to do put out some pure gas strains still.

However he said look at London Pound Mint x Jealousy (regulars)

&

Z Pointer (Jump Shot x Z Road), Jump Shot = Gary Payton x Jealousy

You should find at least 1 plant in each that will have heavy gas.

Look forward to seeing the Candy Gas journal!

PS / Josh
Thanks for seeking out the information for me, I appreciate that! I will grab one of the 2 in the coming days.