What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Internet typing: punctuation & grammar?

T

Teddybrae

I posted elsewhere here that I 've taken Cheech and Chong's spid riddn course.

Fuk'n hell. The Cookie ... the Cookie ... it comes on like a velvet surge through the body straight to my genitals and I recall I only have a single Ciallis tab left. Damn.

Imafukntypinsnobwholovestogivhisfingursaworkouteachmorninonthekeyboard.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The aforementioned discourse is a total fail! Just saying...
You obviously have not met Joe, who sounds exactly like how I typed it. Granted, I failed hooked on phonics so I have no idea how to spell that crud. lol

Thanks for contributing such helpful negative comments. I see you've been quite busy lately. :)

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Would love to know how so many folks came to think an apostrophe is used to pluralize nouns. Surely no one was ever taught this. And it's so odd to see when someone properly pluralizes one noun and then not another, all within the same construction - what is the difference they see between the two nouns so that one gets it and the other not?

*My plants love these light's! (WTF?)

Treevly

Would love to know how so many folks came to think an apostrophe is used to pluralize nouns. Surely no one was ever taught this. And it's so odd to see when someone properly pluralizes one noun and then not another, all within the same construction - what is the difference they see between the two nouns so that one gets it and the other not?

*My plants love these light's! (WTF?)

theinternethasrevealedhowmanypeoplearenotallthatliterate,notthatthatisaproblemapostrphesarebutoneexample

Latest posts

Latest posts