What's new

internet losers

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wasnt asking people if they felt like losers for being one the internet daily. i was talking about how "I" felt like a loser cuz i usually dont know whats going on and for some reason i always want more of this internet. another noob issue did i quote wrong on the last one.

does anybody feel like there a loser on the internet but not in person.
yo, howie baby.......
stop diggn' yourself an early grave here, just consider this a learning
experience & don't carry it around like some loser's fucking baggage.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
well i guess i just am. fucking eh, i thought other people were going to say shit along the lines of they didnt know what a troll was and all the other trendy internet shit.

Dawg if you were 25 you could say shit like that.

Your 18, you are right smack dab in the middle of the internet generation.

Im surprised kids at school dont make fun of you for not having myspace or facebook.

I agree that the internet, especially forums, breed "trolls" and losers. But ICMAG is relatively good (i think), some forums out there literally have E-gangs that will harass and E-fight you into never visiting again! Ive seen kids on some forums get their CARDS PULLED, i mean their whole information exposed, myspace pics, embarassing clubs, all from simple information like a IP address of Xbox live account.
internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
shit overgrow had a gang....im sure sum of them are here too....not too bad tho....i was down w/ a few cuz they know i grow.

and hardley memorable ...

...im actually fighting to remember the name

...hold on still trying to remember...

fuck....

ok fuck help me?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea every forum has their gang, on my old graff forum it was " The Destruction League"

We would band together to spam other forums, bombard comment lists, and if a new member got out of line, he was quickly "tamponed" (given negative red props) until he had 4 or 5 red tic tacs next to his screen name.

NOKUY

Veteran
shit overgrow had a gang....im sure sum of them are here too....not too bad tho....i was down w/ a few cuz they know i grow.

and hardley memorable ...

...im actually fighting to remember the name

...hold on still trying to remember...

fuck....

ok fuck help me?

ha i remembered myself..no thanks to anyone....hehe.

FPC (fresh prince crew)

game on.

S

sparkjumper

I understood your thread man what I dont understand are a lot of the responses.I'd say maybe you hit a nerve or something.Ever say the word lol whenever you type that silly shit.I hear it in my head and hate it lol lol lol.An incomplete Lola.There was a time around my third year growing that I became way too involved in this shit,Don't forget theres a big real world out there.This shit isnt important man,and nothing said here is either

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
"i got some love potion vegging ass to mouth with mantaska thunderfuck flowering." .

And the award for funniest post this week goes to...:laughing:

All jokes aside, as much as folks like to say that what goes on here is not important are mistaken. Every handle has a real person that is part of the real world sitting behind it. I have a few great relationships withy really cool people that I met through this medium. Some of my finest friends are actually members and this site brought us together. This place is as real as YOU want to be here. You can easily sift through the fake personalities and find the real folks who share a love for something.

This place is just a sophisticated means of communicating. But we are all real. And we all love to smoke herb. If the laws were different, I bet we would see a lot more of each other to remind us that we are all real people.

SuperConductor

Veteran
I understood your thread man what I dont understand are a lot of the responses.I'd say maybe you hit a nerve or something.Ever say the word lol whenever you type that silly shit.I hear it in my head and hate it lol lol lol.An incomplete Lola.There was a time around my third year growing that I became way too involved in this shit,Don't forget theres a big real world out there.This shit isnt important man,and nothing said here is either

They think he's someone else but as far as I see have no proof other than he's posted around the same time as the other guy Yummybud. He does write in a similar way though. Oops I just wrote out 'though' on a cannaboard, that's pretty suspect don't you know :fsu:

Who cares, fills the old ignore list up.

S

sparkjumper

I didn't know Yummyphobia had become an actual disorder while I was gone

devilgoob

Veteran
this guy is talking about being left in the dust as to the lingo and newly occurring internet trends and therefore being a loser because of this.

EPIC FAIL nokuy.

Kizzattack

Can someone point me to where this guy said anything offensive? I seem to have interpreted his posts completely differently to some people.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
can someone tell me the the correct internet lingo for though please, I don't want to become suspect.
saying that its prob too late for me, i must have been suspect for the last 5 years here, as I always spell that out.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
can someone tell me the the correct internet lingo for though please, I don't want to become suspect.
saying that its prob too late for me, i must have been suspect for the last 5 years here, as I always spell that out.

Me too. I wanna know. I opted against getting a spy-space and am out of touch now.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I find this the opposite, if your not on the internet.. something is missing from your life.

Its educational, more so then school!

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor

easy answer!!!! "though" anyone else that says different is just being a douche bag:laughing:.

Latest posts

Latest posts