What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

T

TREE KING

i dunno bout the corey cut but the illuminate cut is over here think RIL s runnin it.

thanks. how is the yield on it? does it have alot of stretch? im currently growing out star dawg from seed and im not liking how compact they stay

DemonPigeon

Veteran
the movement of clone only strains and friend's seeds accross the UK shows how interconnected and numerous we are :) I've never been offered any clones but I have got seeds and I've passed my own seeds on :)

The passage of clones and seeds around the UK is the blood flow of the green revolution :)

L

LEX-UK

Sfv, fire soon abusive and bubba og hurr love me the og's and any of cross I've had!;) shame it's so good to mate same with Chem haha

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Sfv, fire soon abusive and bubba og hurr love me the og's and any of cross I've had!;) shame it's so good to mate same with Chem haha

Big tings mate! Looks like we got triangle, tahoe, sfv, fire and abusive over hurrrr after all. Now we just need the florida one and we laughing.

Mad respect.

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Big tings mate! Looks like we got triangle, tahoe, sfv, fire and abusive over hurrrr after all. Now we just need the florida one and we laughing.

Mad respect.

Peace

there's way more than that over here piff

legend poison ghost to name a few that are this side aswell

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Ah RIL you're killing me bro!

Anyone got any OG pics they fancy throwing up? I tried lots of the newer ones in cali like ghost, jupiter, mars, skywalker, saturn, larry etc but Im interested in some of the older ones said to be the originals.

Peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Yes sifted whats going on mate? Respect for bringing that cut over here, from what I've read she's crazy potent with a nice zingy lemon og flavour. The more OGs over here the better I say.

Peace

hey piff hows things?
yeah tbh ive not smoked her yet. i like the sound of what the guy said in that thread- og soaked with skittles lol yum shes ment to be very very potent.

alot of them have done the rounds. the ghost has been here for a while now tbh they are nice but theres better still to come...

HAZE FIEND

who knows if the thin mints cut? is here on our soils yet of the g s cookie og yet? that is meant to be the proper one thats the original aparently right?...

toppin

Veteran
who knows if the thin mints cut? is here on our soils yet of the g s cookie og yet? that is meant to be the proper one thats the original aparently right?...

Iv got gs cookies (thin mint cut) in seed form not got round to popping it yet veg + flower room full at the min looks like its not going to get flowered out till july now.

I got phantom cookies in veg right now from granddaddy purps. Phantom cookies =(cherry pie x gdp) x (platinum cookies x bay 11)

Il post up my seed collection soon in GB forum (seed collection thread or something like that)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

I've been trying to read through the 500 page gsc thread to see if the info is in there but have only got about a third of the way through!

Peace

HAZE FIEND

Iv got gs cookies (thin mint cut) in seed form not got round to popping it yet veg + flower room full at the min looks like its not going to get flowered out till july now.

I got phantom cookies in veg right now from granddaddy purps. Phantom cookies =(cherry pie x gdp) x (platinum cookies x bay 11)

Il post up my seed collection soon in GB forum (seed collection thread or something like that)

The forum gs cookies cut is here which I think is supposed to be the original thin mint cut.

I've been trying to read through the 500 page gsc thread to see if the info is in there but have only got about a third of the way through!

Peace

yo bro u alright piff? yea? u sure ? i thought the forum cut was meant to be pretty mellow compared to the thin mints one

n to TOPPIN, u alright too bro? o ok i thought the thin mints cut was a cut[ of the girl scout cookies og n is only in clone form? no? im only human tho so i could be mistaken :smoke:

G

GreenPlant

Thin bloody mint !!! Come on

Sounds like an after eight. :D. Names drive us man!!

Latest posts

Latest posts