What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

HAZE FIEND

dunno looks beautifuly greasy n resinous tho n snap u have the same walls in your bathroom as my "garden room" lol exept mine are a differnt colour border but same design lol cool :)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
As far as I understand s5 is just another one of those ssh bagseed sold as amnesia, amnesia haze, super silver haze, s5 haze, s5 juice, utopia etc.

Someone told me they could do me a box for 8 bags. I laughed.

Peace

HAZE FIEND

As far as I understand s5 is just another one of those ssh bagseed sold as amnesia, amnesia haze, super silver haze, s5 haze, s5 juice, utopia etc.

Someone told me they could do me a box for 8 bags. I laughed.

Peace

bloody joke init mate lol the lemon amnisia i was getin when the dude picked n choosed when he wanted to lol n tried 7.2 a box first i think n the guy reckoned he was doin to everyone else for 7 n half man! lol i took the first one for 7 cash n then got a couple more with a lot of grumbles iether side inbetween lol that got lower n lower quality n more dusty then didnt bother again lol now they only call when there is too much on there hands where im "too fussy" lol... n i rarely get it anymore some people just aint good business heads...

and yes spot on i heard somewhere also that amnesia haze and a lemon haze are just special phenos of super silver haze that was discovered n re named diferent strains so would make sense what u said mate but damn that s5 is that bit tastyer a pheno then any them n more special buzz n complexer taste n smell than amnesia or super silver woudnt u agree my friend?

cheers for chipin in mate and try and get that s5's price nocked down abit like the price i was paying for the lemon amnesia it would be worth it i would say defo... put it this way i know people that would pay 250 a z for it all day long maybe 260 but not me man i was grumbeling even at a box of amnesia for 7 lol the s5 is SO nice tho one of the best out there i would say.. would u back me up on it havin such complex n n lovely flavour n buzz mate ?

and is there cuts of that goin around in the uk? or just a highgrade dam import? that is one strain that i am determand to obtain somehow... thanks bro;) take care mate n stay high

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I know the core cut of amnesia is floating about the UK, and I think jah holds karma's cut of amnesia which is slightly more sativa looking. They both have that crazy bubblegum parsnip haze aroma and nuts amounts of resin. Karma's one is so resinous it oozes globules of liquidy nectar, never seen anything like it.

Dunno about s5 though.

I don't really like amnesia lemon, the more goldeny one... It smells peng but doesn't taste lemony like it smells, maybe the ones i've had were bad batches but they were always unflushed and lacked the flavour of ssh or the amnesia cuts.

Far too expensive but its nice when the proper ones around. Problem is most of it is massively overfed with powdered chem nutes and underflushed so the taste is off and it can fizz with the excess phosphorus. Haven't seen a nice clean flushed bit of amnesia for a long time.

Peace

HAZE FIEND

I know the core cut of amnesia is floating about the UK, and I think jah holds karma's cut of amnesia which is slightly more sativa looking. They both have that crazy bubblegum parsnip haze aroma and nuts amounts of resin. Karma's one is so resinous it oozes globules of liquidy nectar, never seen anything like it.

Dunno about s5 though.

I don't really like amnesia lemon, the more goldeny one... It smells peng but doesn't taste lemony like it smells, maybe the ones i've had were bad batches but they were always unflushed and lacked the flavour of ssh or the amnesia cuts.

Far too expensive but its nice when the proper ones around. Problem is most of it is massively overfed with powdered chem nutes and underflushed so the taste is off and it can fizz with the excess phosphorus. Haven't seen a nice clean flushed bit of amnesia for a long time.
Peace

yea defo must not have had one the better batches the one i was getin was inconsistant to mate... :( lol first couple about half year or so ago was absolutely phenominal, un able to find a fault with it so tasty and tasted as nice n lemony as it smelled, perfect whitey grey soft ash, a bright illuminus green with a load of golden crystal fuzz all over it, and stank to high heaven of that stinky spicy amnesia haze smell we all love n now u mention it it does have that radishy smell funny enough lol big bulbus calyxs but then i also got a couple bad batches that got sent straight back, chemicaly slightly darker green like but stil golden frosty coating and smelled horrible when smoked with a black near enough hard ash on some buds others just sizzled like u know, and tasted horrible compared i smoked the 2 js to try it n make sure it waasnt just a random unlucky bud n then it went back... obviously why they only bell me or answer to me once in a blue moon now only when the good 1 there they know now haha shame it only comes around so rarely tho wish it stayed like the first batches or the s5 we both know of that i love so much...

also bout the cuts u specify that sound some serious neckle n sound very similar to the s5 with the haze/bubblgum/parsnipp thing goin on! nice!!, i dont think i will be able to access em tho :( as i not so well known on this site maybe someone more well known could be a blinding fairy n help a grateful canniesuier farmer such as myself or maybe i need to get more photos up first before someones willin to let me into this circle of fine ass erb thats floating around our lil tiny country :) i have one pal up further but the more pals to stay in touch with n help eachother out the better ay farmers ;)

HAZE FIEND

one is so resinous it oozes globules of liquidy nectar, never seen anything like it.

yea bro pucka! only ever heard or seen that of a blueberry me n pal done before once! crazy init..

peace
yea the bad batches i backed was like that i always wondered what caused it to mess up like that defo did affect taste smell buzz... it ruined it all man n turned 20 out of 10 weed into 1 out of 10 lol.. if that.. good for a cheap joke on someone tho like them exploding cigeretes lol... not much else use tho haha...

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi mate.
Ive never gone past 10wks with her yet.may leave one till 11 and taste the diffrence.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
makes sense it doesn't go that long really,, it always leaves me wanting something else after smoking amnesia, its name really suits it..

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hello azad mate you lucky guy take it to 11 weeks if you can bro for the super thick resin and swollen calyxes.

I hear what you're saying about lemon haze but I think amnesia lemon is a slightly diff cut. I think gh super lemon haze is amnesia cut selfed, where as amnesia lemon is a cross. This is just me speculating though.

Also I hear sideshow bob's cut of amnesia haze (from soma's seeds) is banging. I reckon soma's amnesia haze seeds are amnesia core cut x g13 haze male.

Peace

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
i also got a couple bad batches that got sent straight back, chemicaly slightly darker green like but stil golden frosty coating and smelled horrible when smoked with a black near enough hard ash on some buds others just sizzled like u know, and tasted horrible compared i smoked the 2 js to try it n make sure it waasnt just a random unlucky bud n then it went back...

I know exactly what youre talking about. Darker green and weird texture almost like its had oily nutes dripped on it. Smell slightly off when fresh but when burnt it smells and tastes disgusting.

Its the same pricks that were spraying the batches a few years ago. They either cant grow for shit or intentionally dont flush it thinking they're getting more weight. The weights they churn out though they must know what theyre doing.

Peace

Peace

T

TREE KING

guys has anyone heard of the star dawg corey haim cut being in the uk? im in the u.s but i got a friend in the u.k that i think would like to get there hands on it

G

GreenPlant

Sure I've heard a lot rate the stardawg as their favourite smoke!?
:smoke:

HAZE FIEND

banging! lovely mate how she smell n smoke ? got that typical penged off amnesia haze stentch n taste to her? n she come from dam then yea? theres the core cut and another one aint ther? i heard they both originaly from the same source tho just got passed down diferent routes n called slightly different? any truth in that?

look how friggin frosty that lil nug is! and so early on! that is special for sure man, i want a cut i want it i want it lol :) maybe we need to get to know eachother a bit better azad... :) il be happy to meet with a bouquet of my flowers once there done for a smoke in another 5 or 6 weeks ;) and what variety there is mmmmmmm..... glad i kept a cut of every single pheno of every single strain..,.

HAZE FIEND

Hello azad mate you lucky guy take it to 11 weeks if you can bro for the super thick resin and swollen calyxes.

I hear what you're saying about lemon haze but I think amnesia lemon is a slightly diff cut. I think gh super lemon haze is amnesia cut selfed, where as amnesia lemon is a cross. This is just me speculating though.

Also I hear sideshow bob's cut of amnesia haze (from soma's seeds) is banging. I reckon soma's amnesia haze seeds are amnesia core cut x g13 haze male.

Peace

Peace

I know exactly what youre talking about. Darker green and weird texture almost like its had oily nutes dripped on it. Smell slightly off when fresh but when burnt it smells and tastes disgusting.

Its the same pricks that were spraying the batches a few years ago. They either cant grow for shit or intentionally dont flush it thinking they're getting more weight. The weights they churn out though they must know what theyre doing.

Peace

Peace

spot on i think that too tbo.. man u really do have some good correct knowledge up there aintcha piff mate lol keep it comin :thank you:

p.s. n yes sounds like the same plonkers for sure dont it lol and again exactly what i thought and had discusions bout before lol do we know eachother or know the same people i feel like i know u man wher u from south east? but yea like we agree they must know what there doing to churn out that much that when its there areas are flooded with boxs of the stuff n to get the quality they do when its right, so why aint it constantly perfect? frustrating! lol

T

TOKA

guys has anyone heard of the star dawg corey haim cut being in the uk? im in the u.s but i got a friend in the u.k that i think would like to get there hands on it

i dunno bout the corey cut but the illuminate cut is over here think RIL s runnin it.

Latest posts

Latest posts