What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thanks for the input guys.
The CJ cut has been to hell and back and for a couple of months she was barely alive.
So my guess is that this same cut can perform much better if given the ideal conditions.

theherbalizor

Veteran
RIL, sog is not ideal for tc cut.

She stretches beyond belief with no veg. Shell go from an 6-8 inch clone to a 4-5ft bean pole in a few weeks. I could never get more than 22-25 g from a soged casy.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
RIL, sog is not ideal for tc cut.

She stretches beyond belief with no veg. Shell go from an 6-8 inch clone to a 4-5ft bean pole in a few weeks. I could never get more than 22-25 g from a soged casy.

cheers herbs

different approch for that one then lol

peace and vibes

paulo73

Veteran
Because i know you guys like it
Le Fromage
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Side by side with my MindBuzz
picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
It was given by a french grower that told me that it´s the Exodus Cheese dropped of in France in the early 2000s and kept in the hands of a few local growers. Still goes there i think. Nothing to do with any Cheeses that i´ve come across.
Amazing plants though that i prefer to any Cheese. It´s a kind of fruity cheese and yields better than most cheeses ;) all good i tell you.

paulo73

Veteran
I know nothing about breeding, genetics and parental background so can´t really comment.
But now that you mention it, yes it looks kind of a Cheesey Haze or Hazey Cheese ;)
Even taste, aroma and high could be a mixture of both those lines, will never know i guess.
Thanks for the kind words and have another shot of my MindBuzz, not a international cut just a little cross of mine White Widow X Mama Thai

picture.php

Le Fromage and MindBuzz saying bye to each other
picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
paulo was that mindbuzz top cola trimmed of fans at all

the calyx to leaf ratio looks very good,did they all turn out similar or is there alot of variation in the cross

great work

peace and vibes

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Wednesday my friends

Happy Wednesday my friends

Nice yield on that le fromage. Wonder what it really is? mack.

A very nice yield of even nicer herb. The info relating to her is posted a few entries back. Again i´m not 100% sure about the progeny but it´s the only info available.

yes paulo it looks beautiful. props to you

Thanks siftedunity!

The mindbuzz looks wicked my friend.magic breeding skills...respect

She´s waiting for you and believe me she loves low tolerance moments :biggrin:

paulo was that mindbuzz top cola trimmed of fans at all

the calyx to leaf ratio looks very good,did they all turn out similar or is there alot of variation in the cross

great work

peace and vibes

G´morning roll it large!
She has a very good calyx to leaf ration but not that good. I´ve had already trimmed any yellow/necrotic leaves. I always do this before i leave the ladies on their last darkness period. Non healthy leaves might cause bud rot so i tend to take my precautions.

Have a shot of the MindBuzz and Le Fromage just before that last cleansing
picture.php

Not bad i guess:blowbubbles:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
:gday: Another fine job youve done mate..:good:

I look forward to sampling the mindbuzz, hope it alters my perceptions of reality and consiousness :blowbubbles:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im so glad to see all these us strains making their way to UK, cross the pond to get some more respect and treatment!!

The Casey Jones I have although a great plant seems like a different pheno a bit more of branchy indica type still a good yielder and a very nice smoke a dream to manicure and a definite keeper but not the cup winning pheno from the photos I've seen. I'd say I was reaching for the Chemmy Jones over the Chem D for personal smoke last harvest the Chemmy Jones goes a week or so longer which gives it that extra smell taste and potency in my eyes. The DNA Diesel has been vegging for weeks and looks phenominal cant wait to flower it out. Plus the Physcho Diesel is a monster after extended veg. Hopefully getting the kalishnapple and SSSDH next few days and the commercial big boys can be put side by side would love to do a bit of crossing with them to find the ultimate commercial super plant but reckon thats everybodies dream.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
sssdh lemon candy goodness takes a while to dial in from what I here but very rewarding for the effort

ks breeze to grow and trim nice sativa smoke smells Devine

both winners

I got the real deal with the cj this time finally lol

peace

Glad things are still going well for you finally finished the treatment i was on and am going to try and stay a little more level headed. Appologies to any one that got the brunt of one of my lows, positives only for here on in, got some nice pic to put up soon jusy potted up the dna sd, cc sd, and pyscho d, along with bubba kush, physcho cindy and a few new OG Kushes and loads of old favourites will start a thread soon.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
jusy potted up the dna sd, cc sd, and pyscho d, along with bubba kush, physcho cindy and a few new OG Kushes and loads of old favourites will start a thread soon.

Sounds like a nice selection mate you're in for a treat.

Let us know how you get on with these pal.

Peace

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
longlostcheese, what OG cuts You was able to collect in GB? I know there is Abusive cut around, is there any more?
got psycho diesel too, veggin very fast like you said and my mate said she gives huge colas. i will flower her next to psychosis clone.

Not so long ago i've started a little reversal experiment on a couple of cuts including well known UK Exodus Cheese and UK Blues aka Livers, also few kushes. If Exodus will drop of active pollen there will be S1's, if not we'll cover Cheese using Blues pollen to keep it 100% skunk.
Here's a full thread about this reversal:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245382
And a few pix, at first Exodus Cheese:
picture.php

picture.php

Blues aka Livers

picture.php

picture.php

Garberville Purple Kush:

picture.php

peace

Latest posts