International Clone Only cuts in the UK

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks nice!

how do folks (that have tried them both) compare the PK to the bubba??

not tried the PK but i love the bubba, quite happy to live with the lower yields because of the quality.

VG

delic

Can't help you there VG, never tried Bubba. I love the PK though, low yield doesnt worry me. I'm still quite a newbe (planted my first seeds 2 years ago) so I expect relatively low yeilds. But happy say things look better every day :)

-delic

G

guest194

Congrats 'eee' Purple Kush and Bubba Kush added to the collection. Cant wait to try the Purple Kush heard many good things abou its taste.

G

Guest1298

is it cheese lol

HAha exactly i am going back to growing with seeds to tell the
truth i have grown a few plants that where supposed to be elite
strains..they smoke is good but yeild is shite..i even was gifted with a clone..which was sent to a safe addy and it was coverd with spider mites..i spotted em with magnifying glass...so binned em straight away...Also when doing deals for certain strains & they send you somthing you didnt ask for is bad crack man so i hope Karma gets em!! so i am back to seeds from now on when i get back..peace Dank

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
What do you guys think about it?
Larry OG
picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones
picture.php

picture.php

Never grew these before so can´t really compare it with. Any input is appreciated.

Lung.Butter

proper og is leggy, that larry og looks just the same as mine used to be. Great smoke, shitty yield, bad vigour too. Casey im not sure but sour d is quite leggy and so is trainwreck i think.

theherbalizor

Veteran
I had 3 phenos of larry og.

Most have the og stretch like your finding.

Also casy jones the true cut will outstretched all I have expect norths and blueberry.

She has immense vigour from the Thai. And the train wreck / sour d in the mix don't help the stretch either. But with a good veg and some bondage she will out yield almost all that I have.

Looks spot on to me. Casy is def best when left to go to 70-77 days but watch for nannas!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Casey Jones Rocks

Casey Jones Rocks

^^^^^ Trues CJ cut is stunning and has one hell of a stretch, heres mine at

Casey Jones - Truecannabliss Cut
Day 28

picture.php

HGO​

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
That might be lack of grower skills :) My own skills i mean.

na mate i doubt that! the casey jones i saw on here on a thread recently was short and chunky, but i dont know what cut it was.eitherway these guys have grown it so they will have first hand experience. the bud looks nice though man.. enjoy:)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I had 3 phenos of larry og.

Most have the og stretch like your finding.

Also casy jones the true cut will outstretched all I have expect norths and blueberry.

She has immense vigour from the Thai. And the train wreck / sour d in the mix don't help the stretch either. But with a good veg and some bondage she will out yield almost all that I have.

Looks spot on to me. Casy is def best when left to go to 70-77 days but watch for nannas!

herbs how tall can i expect the cj to finish with a few days veg?

want to do a sog with her

i remember you doing a few sog grows dunno if you ran the cj tho what sort of yield could i expect from a few days veg is 56g possible?

was thinking 16 per light

peace and vibes