What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

William76

I have looked into the g-bomb from bog Buddha, and last time I saw him he actually gifted me a joint of some G but ut really wasn't very impressive imo, nothing like what' it tasted like years ago, very peppery spicy garlic pungent smell too it.. I'd love to find out more on it or try and locate a genuine cut
Yea,the few of his g fems I tried were OK,not as good as the cut but it was only 2 or 3,1 was kinda similar but yea,I'd try and get the cut.76

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Right guys can anyone shed any light on the ukG or G-bud or dunk or g-force clone only strain.. I'm willing to dedicate my whole life on getting this back, I've not had anything that's even remotely similar in terpenes for atleast 10 yearsk it was his pal that brought it over from Amsterdam if I recall
@hazyfontazy might be able to help, I think it was his pal that brought it over from Amsterdam back in the day.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
@Birminghamsukfinest

d9cfe11b-3a52-4049-856c-8c2a934cfc24-jpeg.12918212

This the g you refer to? Pic courtesy of STUPPA (RIP)

Peace

This is a cross of G x jack herer made by icmag member @m@rg. These were varieties from early 2000s, think G was around mid 90s.

Peace
And yeah I've seen some jackie psb that m@rg has done, man what I'd do for a pack of those beauties, it's the only terpene that I've yet to come across since we lost it, ive been searching for about 20years, in all the wrong places by the look of it

MD84

Surprised about that. I bet someone here has it in the UK. Is GG4 still doing the rounds? That must has been superseded by now, so many crosses done with the GG4, bet there's something great with GG4 but much better and solid structure.
the only one's that i know who still have it won't hand it out now.

the only one's that i know who still have it won't hand it out now.
Oh people still have it alive though? That's great to here.. bit not so great that they don't share it or make any seeds with it, do you know any more information action about the lineage sir? So glad jts not extinct tho, real uk classic

yts farmer

Veteran
Actually,it was a freind from Birmingham that mentioned it to me a while back that it was in is area.so u may be close to it.hav u heard of a clone called Bristol black kush?,that's the uk clone I'm trying to find again,heard of it? @Birminghamsukfinest ,76
BBK HK sport pheno is still around somewhere as a ig member named flawlessflorist420 got hold of it a year or 2 back and has done some breeding work with said cut. The first pic on his profile is of a cross he made called Bristol Black Candy.

Uk pineapple was one i really wanted to get my hands on back in the day,

Peace.

BBK HK sport pheno is still around somewhere as a ig member named flawlessflorist420 got hold of it a year or 2 back and has done some breeding work with said cut. The first pic on his profile is of a cross he made called Bristol Black Candy.

Uk pineapple was one i really wanted to get my hands on back in the day,

Peace.
Uk pineapple is still about aswell sir.. off sonic seeds that was.. I'm.smokinh on something called pineapple soul now which is a cross of the uk Pineapple, everything that trachoma jungle seeds has with pineapple in is the uk cut.. bananna man on here..or.trichome jungle seeds on instagram..defiantly worth hitting him up if that's what you're after mate