What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

Bio boy

How dya get uk clone only cuts in the uk ? All the talk on em but hiw the fek u get em lol tryed insta sales a few times lost money to shitty scammers haha

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
I now have King Sherb which is OGKB V2.1 and the Blue Sherb which I am really looking forward to flowering as lovely purple toned buds mmmmm

GlandualFever

I now have King Sherb which is OGKB V2.1 and the Blue Sherb which I am really looking forward to flowering as lovely purple toned buds mmmmm

The pics I've seen of that King Sherb look amazing. Not seen any whole plant shots and buds shown always small but oozing trichomes and colourful to boot. Hope she's a beauty.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
The pics I've seen of that King Sherb look amazing. Not seen any whole plant shots and buds shown always small but oozing trichomes and colourful to boot. Hope she's a beauty.

Yeah the guy who ran her first time said that but when they ran her again she did better so they now want to buy the clone back lol

I will post full pics of her in my SCROG thread when she is ready!

Stay safe and well :ying::tiphat:

SoufLondon

Does anyone still run the exo psychosis or the real exo cheese?

A mate really loves them and I would like to know if they are still about.

I had a really good cheese cutting i got from a certain American bloke in Amsterdam while I was living there (cheers if you happen to be reading!) but it was not the real original cheese that I remember being quite popular and easily available circa 2005-2015/6ish in the u.k.

I know the blue cheese is still around and being run commercially because I got a little bit of it the other day, forgot how lovely the smell is so not surprised its still around (plus it can be marketed towards the younger generations who in my experience seem to prefer fruit flavours in their cannabis instead of more spicy/earthy/incense types).

Anyway, does anyone actually run the real cheese or psychosis anymore? Cheers

Bio boy

Yeah the guy who ran her first time said that but when they ran her again she did better so they now want to buy the clone back lol

I will post full pics of her in my SCROG thread when she is ready!

Stay safe and well :ying::tiphat:

Is that 1 of bohdis cuts?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

Happy Holidays to the UK crew

Does anyone hold my SSSDH cut , im looking for her.

Get in touch if you can help , plenty to trade

How's it going lads ?
Bit late to the party . I have been lurking for many years. Just an update on what's in the locker atm some uk some us .

Lemmon ammo
Purple stardog
GMO ( skunkmaster flex cut)
Tropicanna cookies (mtn cut)
Gelato 33
OZK
Exodus cheese (Luton cut)
Physcosis ( cut only )
Apple fritter ( Lumpys cut )
Blues ( Original blues bx ugorg )
RUNTZ ( runtz crew cut )
ZKITTLES
Harvest tree
Orange tree

Few years of collecting.

Good to see the thread still going strong.

SoufLondon

How's it going lads ?
Bit late to the party . I have been lurking for many years. Just an update on what's in the locker atm some uk some us .

Lemmon ammo
Purple stardog
Gelato 33
OZK
Physcosis ( cut only )
RUNTZ ( runtz crew cut )
ZKITTLES
Harvest tree
Orange tree

Few years of collecting.

The Luton exo cheese! Glad to see someone still has her.

Wonder if heath's chiesel is still about too- that was one of the best diesel crosses of its time.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Anyone running Bristol Black Kush still. It might be called pre 98 Hindu Kush these days. I Had the clone since the late 90's it was very popular, I lost it a few years ago. Cheers

Coeus

How's it going lads ?

Lemmon ammo
Purple stardog
Gelato 33
OZK
Physcosis ( cut only )
RUNTZ ( runtz crew cut )
ZKITTLES
Harvest tree
Orange tree

Few years of collecting.

decent list whats the rundown on the lemon ammo :thank you: